Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Steam Trading Cards - Trade Here!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,798 ✭✭✭MiskyBoyy

Anyone want to trade Chivalry, Kerbal Space Program, Skyrim or Torchlight 2 steam cards for my Reus & Football Manager cards?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,467 ✭✭✭McSasquatch

So, um yeah, I've gone completely mad on this trading card business. :o

I sold any TF2 stuff in my inventory (not a whole lot to be fair), the booster pack I got today, and then traded a few gifted games for a shed loads of cards. My intention is to max out the badges for the games I actually like/love and move the rest on (already have the Getaway badge maxed).

Now, I could sell the duplicates/unwanted cards on the market, and just buy the ones I need but it's actually a bit of craic trading them. Maybe it's because I'm old enough to actually remember when real trading cards were a viable form of entertainment! Besides, it doesn't sit well with me buying/selling on the market, as Steam takes a cut each time.

Anyway, have/want cards from a lot of games - Bioshock, Borderlands 2, CKII, most Valve titles, Skyrim, Tomb Raider, FTL, OMD2, Don't Starve, Mark of the Ninja, Hotline Miami, Monaco, Witcher 2, Shogun TWII... and many more. :pac: Just ask here in the thread!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,242 ✭✭✭Moon54

DaLad wrote: »
    Anyone want to trade Chivalry, Kerbal Space Program, Skyrim or Torchlight 2 steam cards for my Reus & Football Manager cards?

I'll trade you the spare Kerbal Space Program I have,
    for either REUS or Football Manager, whichever you like.

My steam ID is MoonRaker9

@McSasquatch, cool yeah, same here,t what duplicates have you go?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,798 ✭✭✭MiskyBoyy

Moon54 wrote: »
    I'll trade you the spare Kerbal Space Program I have,
    for either REUS or Football Manager, whichever you like.

My steam ID is MoonRaker9

@McSasquatch, cool yeah, same here,t what duplicates have you go?

Lol I just PM'ed you a few mins ago.

I'll add you on steam for a trade there.

Moon, it could take some time to answer that lol. I'll draw up a full list in the morning, but is there any game you're particularly interested in?

• Advertisement

Thanks DaLad, trade done, nice one.

@McSasquatch, np cool. I'd like to complete System Shock 2/Civ 5 badges if possible.

Cheers!

Moon54 wrote: »
    Thanks DaLad, trade done, nice one.

@McSasquatch, np cool. I'd like to complete System Shock 2/Civ 5 badges if possible.

Cheers!

Yeah, I've a spare Shodan and Cyborg Midwives. Heading to bed now, but sure we can sort something out tomorrow!

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,133 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

I have a spare Skyrim and spare FM2013

Looking for Chivalry, Kerbal or Tomb Raider

• Registered Users Posts: 2,556 ✭✭✭DeSelby83

I have a spare Skyrim and spare FM2013

Can swap you tomb raider for fm if you want

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,113 ✭✭✭shruikan2553

wnolan1992 wrote: »
    I've a spare Bioshock that I'll trade for any of those?

Sure,Im currently in work but i free from 1-2 or after 5. Steam id is same as boards

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 733 ✭✭✭synesthesia

have a spare kerbal and football manager at the moment ! hit me :) Steam ID : DJSynesthesia

I have a spare Skyrim card. Looking for Bioshock, Chivalry, Football Manager or Prison Architect.
    Cheers!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,065 ✭✭✭Kash

Hey, I'm new the whole steam trading cards, and I admit, I'm getting a little obsessed...

I'm looking for the Summer Getaway cards:
    Chivalry
    Kerbal
    TombRaider
    Torchlight II

I have a few spare Walking Dead cards:
    A New Day
    Long road ahead
    No time left

My steam name is Akashla (and I'm a tradeaholic)

You know you have a problem when one of your existing games pops up on sale and you're disappointed they haven't added trading cards. :o Yes Arkham City , I mean you! :mad:

Kash, add me if you want to swap my Chivalry and Tomb raider for your A New Day and No Time Left.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,065 ✭✭✭Kash

Kash, add me if you want to swap my Chivalry and Tomb raider for your A New Day and No Time Left.

Done and done.

• Registered Users Posts: 773 ✭✭✭seklly

I was just wondering, I'm on 310 XP now after getting 210 for having over 25 games and 100 for the Pillar of the Community thing.

What would be the best way for me to get to level 5 so I can recieve cards for the previous votes in the sale?

I've got 9/10 of the summer cards so I presume if I get the 10th I'll get another 100 XP?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,535 ✭✭✭TheChrisD

seklly wrote: »
    I was just wondering, I'm on 310 XP now after getting 210 for having over 25 games and 100 for the Pillar of the Community thing.

What would be the best way for me to get to level 5 so I can recieve cards for the previous votes in the sale?

I've got 9/10 of the summer cards so I presume if I get the 10th I'll get another 100 XP?

Yep, finishing the Summer Sale badge will give 100XP. You can also do another 11 community tasks to improve the Pillar to Ambassador for another 100XP.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 14,009 Mod ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

Sure,Im currently in work but i free from 1-2 or after 5. Steam id is same as boards

Just popped you a request there. :)

• Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,200 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Mickeroo

Still have 2 spare Reus and 1 spare Tomb Raider.

Looking for Dead Island and Skyrim.

Also have an extra Terraria Glowing Mushrooms card.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,534 ✭✭✭WarZoneBrother

Have a spare CS:GO FBI card, will trade for any other card apart from Anarchist as I already have that..

Also have 3 spare Pirate Ships for MX Pixel if anyone wants one? Already have hell, pixelette, uncle and the rock concert one.. Just add me if interested in trading..

Would trade for Orcs Must Die 2 cards either..

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,133 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

DeSelby83 wrote: »
    Can swap you tomb raider for fm if you want

Sorry was away.

I still have a spare Skyrim and now 2 spare FM2013s

• Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,200 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Mickeroo

Mickeroo wrote: »
    Still have 2 spare Reus and 1 spare Tomb Raider.

Looking for Dead Island and Skyrim.

Also have an extra Terraria Glowing Mushrooms card.

One Reus gone and I don't need a dead island anymore. So have 1 Reus and 1 Tomb Raider up for grabs, only missing Skyrim now.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,124 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Have a spare CS:GO FBI card, will trade for any other card apart from Anarchist as I already have that..

Also have 3 spare Pirate Ships for MX Pixel if anyone wants one? Already have hell, pixelette, uncle and the rock concert one.. Just add me if interested in trading..

Would trade for Orcs Must Die 2 cards either..

I've got a CS:GO IDF card for the FBI one?

Angron wrote: »
    I've got a CS:GO IDF card for the FBI one?

Cool yeah add me there cartman91 and we can do this..

Also here's some added ones from Summer Getaway Sale:

Have:

1 x Bioshock Infinite
    2 x Tomb Raider

Need:

Football Manager
    Prison Architecht
    Kerbal Space Program
    Skyrim

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,660 ✭✭✭COYVB

Have:

1 x Bioshock Infinite
    2 x Tomb Raider

Need:

Football Manager
    Prison Architecht
    Kerbal Space Program
    Skyrim
    Swap you Football manager for BioShock? TheAmazingDotCotton on steam

Have:

1 x Bioshock Infinite
    2 x Tomb Raider

Need:

Football Manager
    Prison Architecht
    Kerbal Space Program
    Skyrim

Tomb Raider for FM/Skyrim?

Tomb Raider for FM/Skyrim?

Deal add me cartman91..

Also COYVB add me also we will do that

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 4,281 Mod ✭✭✭✭deconduo

I have spare: Football manager, Bioshock, Reus

I'm looking for non-summer cards; Dota 2, Portal 2, Binding of Isaac, Civ 5, TF2

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,660 ✭✭✭COYVB

Deal add me cartman91..

Also COYVB add me also we will do that

Added

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,656 ✭✭✭C14N

From summer sale I've got to spare:

Bioshock Infinite
    Tomb Raider x 2

Looking for

Chivalry
    Reus