Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Horse slaughtered in Dublin

Options
124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,324 ✭✭✭BillyMitchel

the pimp wrote: »
    its not really an old story is it? I do actually know a bit about this because its happening everywhere all over the world maybe if you hear what Richard Hall says in that video you might educate yourself too about this subject.. I never use public forums except i'm promoting a gig or music but when I stumbled across this today I thought i'd add my 2 pence worth ok bro!

No need for the in depth explanation but thanks anyway!

No time to watch an hour video, who the fock is Richard Hill? We know its happening all over the world and its found its way into our food!!

What gig you promoting? Any free tickets? Will there be hot chicks there, cause I'm hung like a horse.

• Registered Users Posts: 29 the pimp

a comedian as well as a detective ya loads of free tickets, hot chicks the lot come on down any time for a pint ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,324 ✭✭✭BillyMitchel

a comedian as well as a detective ya loads of free tickets, hot chicks the lot come on down any time for a pint ;)

Thanks for the compliments! Some of chums actually call me inspector gadget but you can call me Billy, for now anyway. Come down where?! I like a good pint

• Registered Users Posts: 1,480 ✭✭✭con___manx1

a lot of gasses build up in a horses stomach when it dies. its stomach probably exploded after it was punctured foxes .thats why all the guts are hanging out.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,012 ✭✭✭stop animal cruelty

those rotten ****ing bastards. I hope to god some day they will suffer so painfully & so slowly. l hope their insides are ripped out through their backsides.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,501 ✭✭✭bb1234567

But...but...but...this thread can't be linked to the catholic church or dole scroungers or the public sector.

Wait...

Paedo priests collecting the dole killed the horse on their way back from a job interview for the pubic sector.

I get it now, cool.

I think this story needs to be tied in with gay marriage somehow aswell, to to make it correct

• Registered Users Posts: 3,088 ✭✭✭aaakev

those rotten ****ing bastards. I hope to god some day they will suffer so painfully & so slowly. l hope their insides are ripped out through their backsides.
    Yeah lets stop animal cruelty but wish it on humans because that makes perfect sense....

• Registered Users Posts: 22,275 ✭✭✭✭endacl

this is a widespread phenomenon throughout the uk and the rest of the world where various animals of all shapes and sizes have had their internal organs surgically removed through holes in the bodies, not even a drop of blood has ever been found near any of the animals. this is the first case of it in Ireland i'm aware of although i'm sure it has happened before but undocumented ... I suggest you watch the following video to get up to speed.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xFRd45ti5x0

Government cover up forum is >>>

Collect your tinfoil hat on the way in.

Advertisement