Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Another "Freeman on the Land" Conspiracy Loon gets locked up for contempt of court

Options
1789101113»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,002 ✭✭✭Seedy Arling

Iwasfrozen wrote: »
    I don't agree to be bound by societies rules. I'm going to go live in a boat in the Atlantic. :cool:

Will you be sailing the boat or merely travelling in it?

• Registered Users Posts: 16,250 ✭✭✭✭Iwasfrozen

cursai wrote: »
    do you know whats full retard........................................

The new star trek.......THATS FULL RETARD.
    Doctor Carol Marcus would disagree.

http://www.cinemablend.com/images/news/37224/_1367190146.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,281 ✭✭✭donegal_road

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,648 ✭✭✭Cody Pomeray

darkhorse wrote: »
    Which man are you talking about?
    The man who is speaking in the video, and possibly those who take him seriously.

I can see *some* place for Freemen in places like France which operate under the Napoleonic code, but not in Ireland, under a common law system.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,274 ✭✭✭darkhorse

The man who is speaking in the video, and possibly those who take him seriously.

You didn't happen to notice the two irish ministers?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,648 ✭✭✭Cody Pomeray

darkhorse wrote: »
    You didn't happen to notice the two irish ministers?
    What about them?

Freeman arguments seem to thrive on ambiguous commentary, is there any hard statement to make about the seal which actually can be looked at in detail.

When it gets down to the fundamentals, it's not clear what the Freemen expect.

States don't derive their authority from some magic clerk in the sky deeming individual jurisdictions to be legitimate or not. States ultimately derive their authority from popular co-operation - not just in plebiscites but in day to day interactions with a willing people who bestow upon that State the right to restrict individual freedoms at the expense of 'the common good'.

As we know from history, the public are more than capable of rebellion when they see fit. In a sense, peaceful bliss (at least, in terms of the administration of justice) is the greatest level of legitimacy that the State can earn.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,274 ✭✭✭darkhorse

What about them?

Freeman arguments seem to thrive on ambiguous commentary, is there any hard statement to make about the seal which actually can be looked at in detail.

When it gets down to the fundamentals, it's not clear what the Freemen expect.

States don't derive their authority from some magic clerk in the sky deeming individual jurisdictions to be legitimate or not. States ultimately derive their authority from popular co-operation - not just in plebiscites but in day to day interactions with a willing people who bestow upon that State the right to restrict individual freedoms at the expense of 'the common good'.

As we know from history, the public are more than capable of rebellion when they see fit. In a sense, peaceful bliss (at least, in terms of the administration of justice) is the greatest level of legitimacy that the State can earn.

Yeah.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,461 ✭✭✭--Kaiser--

MadsL wrote: »
    The problem, as with advertising, is figuring out which half.

Care to have a stab at it?

Biggins has posted some fairly freeman-esque unique takes on the household charge.

http://bigginsblog.wordpress.com/2013/05/11/the-household-charge-property-tax-scam-exposed-bedroom-tax-and-all-yes-im-serious/

Christ, what a load of asinine drivel, I'm glad he's gone

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,752 ✭✭✭pablomakaveli

Can't say ill miss him though there was a lot of comedic value in his posts where he implied that was some sort of black ops operative, how he often rubbed shoulders with celebrities and most laughable of all the repeated posts where he spoke of some conspiracy where members of boards were out to get him and how the mods were looking into it. He had a wonderful imagination and I do fear for him now he's banned, hope his delusions don't takeover his life now that he no longer has boards.

I always thought he was a level headed voice of reason until i read this thread. Something must have changed in the last year or two i guess.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 805 ✭✭✭SB2013

MadsL wrote: »
    The problem, as with advertising, is figuring out which half.

Care to have a stab at it?

Biggins has posted some fairly freeman-esque unique takes on the household charge.

http://bigginsblog.wordpress.com/2013/05/11/the-household-charge-property-tax-scam-exposed-bedroom-tax-and-all-yes-im-serious/

Poor guy. He doesn't know that the use of the word "shall" in legislation means you have to do it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,080 ✭✭✭✭Big Nasty

SB2013 wrote: »
    Poor guy. He doesn't know that the use of the word "shall" in legislation means you have to do it.

How dafuq can you even read it with all the italics, bold and underscores? :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 44,080 ✭✭✭✭Micky Dolenz

What a cluster fcuk.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement