Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Another "Freeman on the Land" Conspiracy Loon gets locked up for contempt of court

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21,444 ✭✭✭✭Alun

MCMLXXV wrote: »
    Thread not as much fun when there's no one arguing back.

Where's Biggins!?! :D
    He appears to have been banned, don't know for how long though.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,299 ✭✭✭✭MadsL

A great seal.

You'll have to speak up. Gaaaay seal you said, right?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,930 ✭✭✭Jimoslimos

Ooops! I had a toy seal when I was a nipper, called him Cecil. Will that do?
    Cecil is a great name for a seal, not sure if it is a name of a great seal.

I can only think of two notable seals that fall into the above category. "Kiss from a rose" seal and gaaaayyy! seal

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,235 ✭✭✭returnNull

Alun wrote: »
    He appears to have been banned, don't know for how long though.
    its a siteban with never returning..more than likely for threatening legal action

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/banlist.php

Seal-y mattresses? They're great!

• Advertisement

returnNull wrote: »
    its a siteban with never returning..more than likely for threatening legal action

Permaban. Wow. 33,000 posts.

Oh well, he can always re-reg Big of the clan Gins and they can't touch him.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,250 ✭✭✭✭Iwasfrozen

returnNull wrote: »

Permaban was a bit harsh.

MadsL wrote: »
    Permaban. Wow. 33,000 posts.

Oh well, he can always re-reg Big of the clan Gins and they can't touch him.

Bit sad really, thread won't be the same without him. I was enjoying it too :(

Iwasfrozen wrote: »

Moments silence for our esteemed boardsie; many gave, some gave all.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,632 ✭✭✭NoQuarter

But he didn't consent to the ban???

• Advertisement

only guessing he threatened legal action hence the outright siteban.

threatening legal action against boards.ie is a big no no

• Closed Accounts Posts: 795 ✭✭✭Gokei

you can count to potato.
    only thanking you for this!!

I see Jim Corr had the good sense (remarkably) not to try this nonsense on Justice Peter Kelly.

http://www.independent.ie/irish-news/courts/jim-corr-was-trying-to-protect-family-29270211.html

• Registered Users Posts: 22,080 ✭✭✭✭Big Nasty

No it wasn't! Oh how the 'mighty' have fallen. ;)

Can RoundyMooney come back to AH now please? :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,274 ✭✭✭darkhorse

endacl wrote: »
    Did you know that the Malay word for vagina is 'farage'?

No its not, its "faraj".

darkhorse wrote: »
    No its not, its "faraj".

and having watched anchorman earlier I also now know that san diego means whale vagina in german!!

Phoebas wrote: »
    And then policy 3 is to default on the bailout debt, even before the results of the legal review are in.
    On their website - its policy #3.
    I linked to the page in my post ;)

Suspend all payments relating to the bailout, capital and interest, pending the results of the legal review.

Shouldn't they be putting this important move to a referendum first?

That's what they said.
    By the way, try be truthful when posting, I know its hard, just do your best.
    I think we should let the other posters know what you do best. In post 51, you said policy 3 of DDI is to default. Then in post 241, when you were nearly certain that all the other posters had forgotten what you said, lo and behold, you found that policy 3 of DDI is to suspend all payments(no point in mentioning the difference, though).
    Oh, and to the idiots that thanked Phoebie's post, please read the posts before thanking them randomly, to save yourselves any embarrassment.

SB2013 wrote: »
    http://freemanireland.ning.com/video/ben-gilroy-on-tv3-24-02-2012?commentId=3214356%3AComment%3A345894&xg_source=activity

"Are you on your oath?"

What an idiot. Typical freeman phrase that's his taken on.

What a comeback, Wow.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,075 ✭✭✭relax carry on

Great thread. Was getting a bit tired of reading the same posts every few months in AH. Thanks for restoring my faith in boards.

SB2013 wrote: »
    That was hilarious.

Was'nt it just.

• Advertisement

Not being condescending... it really sounds like that man needs professional help.

Which man are you talking about?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,704 ✭✭✭squod

Judges play dress up and demand out of this world salaries for basically sitting around all day. People accept the status quo so easily. This freeman stuff isn't half as crazy as our legal system it seems to me.

benway wrote: »
    Wouldn't agree that it's "fashionable" to call someone a Fremen, although it does seem to be fashionable to spout the Fremen Woo ... but it's a lot easier to make the "accusation" stick if they actually are part of the Fremen "movement", or at the very least they associate with them have deployed their techniques on many occasions.

As for darkhorse's video, "Bumrag na hÉireann"?!?

You either don't respect our constitution or you cant spell. Either way, its disrespectful.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,362 ✭✭✭Sergeant

squod wrote: »
    Judges play dress up and demand out of this world salaries for basically sitting around all day. People accept the status quo so easily. This freeman stuff isn't half as crazy as our legal system it seems to me.

You'll have to explain how a legal system (especially in a mature and stable democracy like Ireland) is somehow inferior to a system that seems to be based upon acting the arsehole and calling yourself Sheamus of the Clan Kelly.

kippy wrote: »
    I've no idea tbh,
    As I said I plan on reading up on both.

Good luck with the planning.

Except he spouts the same nonsense as them.

Keep running.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,370 ✭✭✭Phoebas

That's what they said.
    By the way, try be truthful when posting, I know its hard, just do your best.
    I think we should let the other posters know what you do best. In post 51, you said policy 3 of DDI is to default. Then in post 241, when you were nearly certain that all the other posters had forgotten what you said, lo and behold, you found that policy 3 of DDI is to suspend all payments(no point in mentioning the difference, though).
    Oh, and to the idiots that thanked Phoebie's post, please read the posts before thanking them randomly, to save yourselves any embarrassment.
    Missing a debt repayment (even if you only mean to 'suspend' payment) triggers a credit event i.e. a default.

No need to thank me for this clarification.

Why won't DDI give us a referendum on this potentially game changing decision?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,370 ✭✭✭Phoebas

You either don't respect our constitution or you cant spell. Either way, its disrespectful.
    That's what the guy in the video called it. I don't think he was being disrespectful - he just wasn't the full shilling.

Why won't DDI give us a referendum on this potentially game changing decision?

Because they are not in power?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,080 ✭✭✭✭Big Nasty

Some people need to learn how to use the multi quote feature. ;)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement