Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Another "Freeman on the Land" Conspiracy Loon gets locked up for contempt of court

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,944 ✭✭✭✭4zn76tysfajdxp

The judge said, given Mr Cullen’s attitude, she had no option but to jail him. Mr Cullen, and a number of his supporters, told the judge she had no jurisdiction to jail him without his consent.

I'm surprised that one didn't work, to be honest.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 34,567 ✭✭✭✭Biggins

Aaa... this stupidity again about Ben Gilroy somehow been a Freeman!
    I wish people would actually bother their arse to go prove these things and stop talking slanderous schite!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,049 ✭✭✭discus

Biggins, have you seen his posts and stuff on the freeman forums?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,547 ✭✭✭Foxhound38

Biggins wrote: »
    I wish people would actually bother their arse to go prove these things and stop talking slanderous schite!

He's not a Freeman in the same way that Sean Gallagher isn't a FFer. Look at the Freeman forums

discus wrote: »
    Biggins, have you seen his posts and stuff on the freeman forums?

I've seen a lot of things but if I post on a Nazi forum - that that automatically make me one?
    I might also be trying to correct them, educate them and even oppose them.

...But no, just because I post on one - jesus, that must make me a fully fledged member!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 27,944 ✭✭✭✭4zn76tysfajdxp

Anyone care to PM me a link to these Freeman forums? I could do with a laugh.
    I've seen a lot of things but if I post on a Nazi forum - that that automatically make me one?
    I might also be trying to correct them, educate them and even oppose them.

Oppose nazis? Perish the thought.

• Registered Users Posts: 37,297 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

I'm of the opinion that as he refuses to answer to the court under his name, he should not be given free legal aid, or any social welfare.

If he has his estate under one name, and doesn't want to be called that name, is he giving up his right on his estate, and thus give his brother complete control of the liquidation of the estate, but still be liable to any money he still owes after the estate has been sold off?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,739 ✭✭✭✭minidazzler

On one hand I agree with him, in that I never signed anything to agree to the laws of man, I didn't choose to, so why should I.

On the other hand, I'm betting he didn't give a fook about this stuff until such time as he thought it might help him.

The threat of and jailing of someone for not agreeing with a court is inherently wrong. Because that's all this is, a man not agreeing with a judge, no crime is committed and he has hurt no body. To think you can be jailed for that is fcuking ludicrous.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,362 ✭✭✭Sergeant

You have visited the DDI website I presume? What's that video of Ben spouting legalise bollocks about the sheriff having no authority? They also have that extremely impartial video where they ask a 'random' selection of Norwegians questions about how they feel about the potential oil and gas fields off Ireland.

They took down the Alex Jones video though. Might be becoming more moderate.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,704 ✭✭✭squod

Taken by force to jail OP. Can happen to anyone in fairness. (Have no sympathy though).

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,752 ✭✭✭pablomakaveli

I take it a "Freeman" is someone who doesn't recognize the authority of the state or does it mean something else?

On one hand I agree with him, in that I never signed anything to agree to the laws of man, I didn't choose to, so why should I.

On the other hand, I'm betting he didn't give a fook about this stuff until such time as he thought it might help him.

The threat of and jailing of someone for not agreeing with a court is inherently wrong. Because that's all this is, a man not agreeing with a judge, no crime is committed and he has hurt no body. To think you can be jailed for that is fcuking ludicrous.

You live under the protection of "the laws of man" by virtue of being here, it doesn't particularly matter whether you consent to it, and it definately doesn't matter how you choose to interpret it (given that the supreme court is the only body with the power to do that) - if you live here, you are governed by the law and that's it.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,275 ✭✭✭✭endacl

I take it a "Freeman" is someone who doesn't recognize the authority of the state or does it mean something else?

I'm open to correction, but as far as I can make out, a freeman is somebody who wants the state to follow a particular interpretation of 'the rules' when it suits the freeman. And who likewise, when it suits them, doesn't want to follow 'the rules'.

Imagine an adult toddler if it helps to clarify...

• Registered Users Posts: 570 ✭✭✭Stroke Politics

If the only law they recognise is common law, what does a Freeman do if their car is stolen, or they need a judicial separation? Loons....

A group that uses pseudo-legal shyte involving the laws of the land, and the laws of the sea (look it up, it really is nuts) to argue that the State is illegitimate and the laws of the land don't apply to them because they didn't consent to by governed by it. They also think that some secret combination of magic words in Court will get them off the hook and force the judge to admit that the entire legal system is a massive conspiracy...

tl;dr: it's a load of bollocks

• Registered Users Posts: 7,401 ✭✭✭Nonoperational

Great to see. Of all the groups of complete spasticks that one finds on the internet, these crowd are very close to the top of the list of being the most infuriating. Got a bill you don't want to pay? "No contract return to sender", right ya, go **** yourself.

Sergeant wrote: »
    You have visited the DDI website I presume? What's that video of Ben spouting legalise bollocks about the sheriff having no authority? .

He was right.

The man (sheriff) that turned up had only the ability to enforce the law up and to a certain financial amount.
    Another court officer has to come out to covey a higher court orders once they go over set figures that is stated in legal law.

This is the law - he knew it, the man opposing Ben knew it - and when the court official discovered that that day that others actually knew the law, he had to leave, walk away after been exposed.

Sorry to hear your not up to date with the actual facts of the case.

Authority based on UKs common law system, your human rights and the constitution of the country you live in.

Foxhound38 wrote: »
    You live under the protection of "the laws of man" by virtue of being here, it doesn't particularly matter whether you consent to it, and it definately doesn't matter how you choose to interpret it (given that the supreme court is the only body with the power to do that) - if you live here, you are governed by the law and that's it.

I could get into a good long argument with you about this. But over all, my point is gonna be that it's fundementally wrong for a government to issue a threat of violence against it's citizens for not agreeing with them. And that's exactly what happens.

It's one thing to commit a crime against another person and be jailed. It's quite another to just refuse the order of someone who you don't recognise as an authority.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,049 ✭✭✭discus

Sorry to hear your not up to date with the actual facts of the case.

So he has NEVER been into freemanism?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,275 ✭✭✭✭endacl

It's one thing to commit a crime against another person and be jailed. It's quite another to just refuse the order of someone who you don't recognise as an authority.

In other words 'no! I don't wanna!!'

Grown up toddlers does seem to fit.

discus wrote: »
    So he has NEVER been into freemanism?

The conversation has NEVER come up about it.
    He has never mentioned it to me - and we meet very often.
    He never mentions it to others around me - and I have checked.
    He never even infers some freeman stuff.
    ...And finally, no freeman material is part or policy of the DDI.

I've heard from a couple of idiots (who have made it their passion to post their crap everywhere regular) across the net on other forums spouting this bollox accusation for a while now and when asked to prove their crap - they can prove nothing. - just talk/post more false schite!

endacl wrote: »
    In other words 'no! I don't wanna!!'

If I came to you, and told you to give me your money under threat of being locked in a room, would you refuse?

When I do it, it's extortion and robbery, when the government do it, it's taxation.

While I'm not saying we don't need government or police and such, I am saying that the threat of violence against citizens who commit no crime against another person is fundementally wrong.

Saying it's childish to think so, makes me think you can count to potato.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,299 ✭✭✭✭MadsL

https://peopleforeconomicjustice.com/direct-democracy-ireland/

Freeman s_hite about the Constitution being changed.

Even the tagline "The Dwelling Of Every Citizen Is Inviolable And Shall Not Be Forcibly Entered Save In Accordance With Law." is a classic Freeman clause of the Constitution to quote in bonkers rhetoric about Sheriffs not being legal or some other garbage.

endacl wrote: »

Next time you end up in court to dispute something serious with someone dressed up as a bewigged renaissance cross-dresser remember those words.

Ask yourself who the toddler is then.

MadsL wrote: »
    https://peopleforeconomicjustice.com/direct-democracy-ireland/

Freeman s_hite about the Constitution being changed.

Even the tagline "The Dwelling Of Every Citizen Is Inviolable And Shall Not Be Forcibly Entered Save In Accordance With Law." is a classic Freeman clause of the Constitution to quote in bonkers rhetoric about Sheriffs not being legal or some other garbage.

Well fcuk me!

Someone that actually quotes or refers now to the constitution - is now automatically a Freeman?

Fcuk me - the Dail must be full of them!

...And the fact that you don't know that it wasn't "bonkers rhetoric" that made a sheriff to away with his tail between his legs for being exposed for being there in the wrong but chancing his arm, shows that you very little about the case your actually on about!

O' and P.S.

We are looking to have the constitution changed back to the way it was created in 1921 - the re-inclusion of Articles 24 and 42 as previous to 1938.
    You know, some of those lads that fought in 1916 to get you some of the rights you have now.
    Are you making out now that they are Freemen too now?

There's a lot of pure schite being talked across the net!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,225 ✭✭✭Yitzhak Rabin

Questions for you Biggins:

Have DDI ever mentioned how they plan to implement their policy where someone can be thrown out of office? Couldn't the big parties just get their members together and have the smaller party members thrown out?

Also are we going to have about 20 referendums a year? People barely vote as it is...

If I came to you, and told you to give me your money under threat of being locked in a room, would you refuse?

When I do it, it's extortion and robbery, when the government do it, it's taxation.

While I'm not saying we don't need government or police and such, I am saying that the threat of violence against citizens who commit no crime against another person is fundementally wrong.

Saying it's childish to think so, makes me think you can count to potato.

Your interpretation of what a crime is, legally doesn't matter a jot - the only interpretation that matters at the end of the day is that of the supreme court.

A State that cannot enforce laws might as well have no laws. Laws aren't an al la carte system and they are not optional. Part of being a State means having a monopoly on the use of coercive force. You want to know what it's like when they don't have that? Try looking at Somalia, or Afghanistan.

You don't get to pick and choose which laws you follow, just like you don't get to pick and choose which laws protect you in the event that you need protection.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,815 ✭✭✭✭galwayrush

Yes, and yes A Twit

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,299 ✭✭✭✭MadsL

"Ben of the ancient clan of Giolla Rua" is not a 'freeman' LOL, good one.

https://peopleforeconomicjustice.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/door-notice.jpg

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement