Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Will Galway bate Mayo?

Options
1235»

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,065 ✭✭✭leonidas83

Panrich wrote: »
    I'm not sure that too many will be following you over the cliff in future given your spectacular misread of this game.

Pat Spillane, Colm O'Rourke & plenty of others predicted the wrong result aswell & they know more about football than you, I or anyone else on this thread ever will. No shame in that, dont think anyone knew how poor Galway were going to be.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,065 ✭✭✭leonidas83

:D

If copying and pasting from Wikipedia is the best you can do then it's time for you to bow out of this thread (and probably discussion of GAA in general) before you embarrass yourself even more.

Why the mods aren't taking action against such an obvious (and poor) troll is beyond me.

Hit a nerve did I, dont call me out in the first place if ye cant take the truth big man.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,117 ✭✭✭Defiler Of The Coffin

leonidas83 wrote: »
    Hit a nerve did I, dont call me out in the first place if ye cant take the truth big man.

What truth? What the hell are you on about? :confused:

I don't see you arguing any specific points at all.

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 16,722 Mod ✭✭✭✭yop

Yes they will bate them.
    What truth? What the hell are you on about? :confused:

I don't see you arguing any specific points at all.

Don't feed the troll

• Registered Users, Moderators, Education Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 15,247 Mod ✭✭✭✭rebel girl 15

Thread locked

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement