Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Irishmen the 2nd sexiest race on planet Earth

Options

Comments

Yeah but when they say Irish guys they're thinking this:
    http://ia.media-imdb.com/images/M/MV5BMTg4NzM5NDk0MV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNzAzMTUxNw@@._V1._SY209_CR3,0,140,209_.jpg

Not this:
    http://s0.jrnl.ie/media/2011/07/I-shot-JR-630x420.jpg

I know which one more accurately resembles the Irishmen I've seen!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,464 ✭✭✭Celly Smunt

Canadian girls froth at the gash for an Irish accent.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,872 ✭✭✭Sittingpretty

Sexy men are everywhere, nothing to do with nationality.

That being said an accent can make the average man soar onto the sexy scale.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

I love how one minute we're the ugliest race in Europe, now this.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,124 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wibbs

Clearly I skewed the stats.

Rejoice in the awareness of feeling stupid, for that’s how you end up learning new things. If you’re not aware you’re stupid, you probably are.

• Advertisement

Wibbs wrote: »

We'd have been first :(

• Registered Users Posts: 58,456 ✭✭✭✭ibarelycare

Irishmen aren't a race.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,448 ✭✭✭crockholm

Ha Ha!

Quiten down you handsome Tan Baxtard

• Registered Users Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭TiGeR KiNgS

Irishmen aren't a race.

yeah, were actually a state of mind

• Registered Users Posts: 291 ✭✭Seridisand

Aw, you can come up with statistics to prove anything. Forty percent of all people know that.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,059 ✭✭✭WilyCoyote

Seridisand wrote: »
    Aw, you can come up with statistics to prove anything. Forty percent of all people know that.

And the other 95% love Irishmen :D

I honestly didn't realize that I was so attractive to women

• Registered Users Posts: 9,233 ✭✭✭sdanseo

I'm taking this as a generalised compliment of my ego. Sure we're all the same like.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,648 ✭✭✭Cody Pomeray

• Registered Users Posts: 769 ✭✭✭Frito

Those women know nothing. There is nothing more delightful in this world to behold (or be held by) than a tall Italian man with tousled black hair.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,059 ✭✭✭WilyCoyote

Frito wrote: »
    Those women know nothing. There is nothing more delightful in this world to behold (or be held by) than a tall Italian man with tousled black hair.

Well Hello Silvio. Bunga Bunga party over, is it?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,036 ✭✭✭Surveyor11

Probably got us confused with Italians, it is Americans afterall.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,079 ✭✭✭Reindeer

Wibbs wrote: »

Wot the?! And here I thought you were a guy. ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,079 ✭✭✭Reindeer

Irish men absolutely deserve to be up there but where are the Argentinian and Italian men? :confused:

They are down at the parlour having their backs shaved.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,619 ✭✭✭ilovesleep

That is bullsh1t. Italian men is nowhere on the list and they should be at least number 2, following English men.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,619 ✭✭✭ilovesleep

Joke to be honest. Come down to my local chipper at 1.00 on a Saturday night. You'll weep for the future.

My mother has been telling me to avoid Irish men for years. They fcuked and can't be trusted she says.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,133 ✭✭✭FloatingVoter

It was nice of them to ring my mammy 30,741 times. She only put the Brits first so they'd get the blame if it looked rigged.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,547 ✭✭✭Agricola

ilovesleep wrote: »
    That is bullsh1t. Italian men is nowhere on the list and they should be at least number 2, following English men.

A lot of women find Italian men creepy because their experiences of them revolve around being whistled at and groped while on holiday. Whereas an Irishman will knock em out with his killer wit and a rogue like smile that promises excitement and danger in equal amounts.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,501 ✭✭✭bb1234567

lolol no, Id reckon we're easily the ugliest predominantly white country in the world :pac: Along with England,Scotland and Wales. One direction probably had a big influence on the poll. American girls seem to think Irish and british guys are all really good looking since that lot came out

• Registered Users Posts: 32,370 ✭✭✭✭Son Of A Vidic

SEXIEST NATIONALITIES - MEN
    British

The British are number one? Which ones? The Scots? The English? Or the Welsh? Because the Scots are as mean as fúck. The English aside from Saxon curse of early onset baldness, can't get beyond page three. And the Welsh, well they love their sheep too much.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,219 ✭✭✭woodoo

The British are number one? Which ones? The Scots? The English? Or the Welsh? Because the Scots are as mean as fúck. The English aside from Saxon curse of early onset baldness, can't get beyond page three. And the Welsh, well they love their sheep too much.

When Americans say British they really mean English.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,075 ✭✭✭Wattle

It's gotta be all about the accent. No way are we more sexy than the Brazilians.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,105 ✭✭✭beano345

Wattle wrote: »
    It's gotta be all about the accent. No way are we more sexy than the Brazilians.

as a barmaid told me in canada when i asked for a beer..."sweetie with an accent like that you can have anything you want"......made me blush!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,301 ✭✭✭Daveysil15

Gatling wrote: »
    So basically yank chic's voted for Irish men ,which actually means they voted for 1/3 of new York and 2/3 of Boston men who claim there Irish based off there great ,great ,great ,great granddaddys being from a bog out west ,

That and the influence of P.S I love you. Although when I was in California, a girl actually asked me to read her book to her because she wanted to hear my accent.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,075 ✭✭✭Wattle

beano345 wrote: »
    as a barmaid told me in canada when i asked for a beer..."sweetie with an accent like that you can have anything you want"......made me blush!

Yeah? I'm actually going to Canada this summer. I should probably rent out Far and Away and practice my best Tam O'Cruise accent. Ta be shure ta be shure.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,105 ✭✭✭beano345

Wattle wrote: »
    Yeah? I'm actually going to Canada this summer. I should probably rent out Far and Away and practice my best Tam O'Cruise accent. Ta be shure ta be shure.

you'll lose count of the times you hear "i love your accent"

Advertisement