Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

OTB v3 - Revenge of the Banter Thread

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,255 ✭✭✭✭Esoteric_

You lot made me want a calippo so I got one and now all the security guards are laughing at me eating it. :pac: :o

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,124 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

I was in a Dunnes earlier, and Monster may have been on special, and I may have picked up 10 cans of it >_> Gonna be lovely when they are cold though :D

Angron wrote: »
    I was in a Dunnes
    earlier, and Monster may have been on special, and I may have picked up
    10 cans of it >_> Gonna be lovely when they are cold though
    :D

Got two cans on the way to work myself. :D

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,124 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Which flavours?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,448 ✭✭✭✭Cupcake_Crisis

Esoteric_ wrote: »
    You lot made me want a calippo so I got one and now all the security guards are laughing at me eating it. :pac: :o

I hope you made really intense eye contact with them while you were eating it. That's always fun.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,132 ✭✭✭Just Like Heaven

Absolute war modding the LC forum this week.

Oh yeah, I never thought how bad that'd be around this time of the year.

Which flavours?

Just the zero carbs one, diet :(

I hope
    you made really intense eye contact with them while you were eating it.
    That's always fun.

:pac: I ended up telling them to fcuk off, and got really embarrassed, cause they asked was I practising. :o

I wish we could get some of the US flavours over here. I'd love to try more of the Rehab varieties, as well as the Mixxd, Heavy Metal, and Assault flavours.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 333 ✭✭Hybrid_Theory

:D:D SUCH a good night last night, followed by a nice lie-in. Life is goooooooood :D

• Registered Users Posts: 741 ✭✭✭baron von something

just have to make it through this last hour and a half in work and i'm off for a week.i can do it

:pac: I ended up telling them to fcuk off, and got really embarrassed, cause they asked was I practising. :o

Were ya? Lucky marty ;)

Were ya? Lucky marty ;)

...... shut up.

A cold can of Monster Khaos is so good in this weather :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,340 ✭✭✭Please Kill Me

A cold can of Monster Khaos is so good in this weather :D

Couldn't beat it with a big stick!!!! :cool:

So, I bit the bullet and went out on the bike this evening. Obviously mine is still in a million pieces so I used the GF's bike. I was sick with nerves gearing up and firing up the engine and setting off. Once I got onto the twisties, it all came flowing back and before I knew it, I was chucking the bike into bends at 80/100kph. It was so weird, it felt like I was never off the bike even though it's been 9 months since I sat on one!! Great feeling. I was so scared I'd "lose it" and freeze up on the first corner I came to, but it didn't happen.

Have to get out a few more times now and get mine back together. Can't wait to be back on the road properly again. Especially in weather like this. :cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,080 ✭✭✭McChubbin

Guess who just found a cheque for €250 waiting for her when she got home today?!
    I won a prxize draw after being entered into a Permanent TSB competion following completion of one of their phone surveys. Feckin' delighted with myself. I'm look forward to going down to Suuva in Stigmata-Tau to get my Eeyore tat done up. Just have to pay off my camera and the money left over is going on my tat. Whoohoo! Thought I'd have to wait for my Christmas bonus to get the tat! :D:D:D

Ah pkm, I'm delighted for you! So proud of you. :)

I decided I dont care that im in work tomorrow. so im a wee bit drunk. invited my friends and sister up, and was on the vodka but ran to a shop to get wine at five to ten :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,340 ✭✭✭Please Kill Me

Ah pkm, I'm delighted for you! So proud of you. :)

Awww, thank you! :)
    I decided I dont care that im in work tomorrow. so im a wee bit drunk. invited my friends and sister up, and was on the vodka but ran to a shop to get wine at five to ten :)

Feck it, live in the now!!! :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 9,204 ✭✭✭dodderangler

Be carefull pkm
    With bike crashes it nearly always the car drivers slow reaction or to not give the bike enough room
    My dad is lucky to be alive after a crash years ago on his cb 600
    An idiot in a car not wanting to sit in traffic decides to uturn and never looked in his right side mirror and my dad went straight into side of him over his car and into a lamppost
    Plates in his arms and plenty of broken bones but he's still here
    I thank god for that

• Advertisement

Just spent the last 2 hours dicking around playing Left 4 Dead 2 with some of my UK friends, myself and one of the others had a "bonking" competition to see who'd get more melee kills with a baseball bat :D

3 things i shouldn't be allowed to have when drinking vodka

1.a phone with credit
    2.access to social network sites
    3.ebay

I don't want to go to work :( No hangover, but I'm really tired, and my throat is killing me because I had a few smokes when I was drunk. :(

I also drunkenly told Marty I missed him about three times, despite seeing him only a few days ago. :o:o

Uuuuggghhhhh. Rough as arseholes :( only in the door. Bed.... come at me brah.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,601 ✭✭✭Lyssa

I have a hangover and my 5 year old is vomiting... Ugh...

• Registered Users Posts: 11,224 ✭✭✭✭Marty McFly

I'm suprisingly super jealous of everyone and there hangovers.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,313 ✭✭✭Ankhyu

I was hungover yesterday. Fresh as a daisy today! Also I'm working in a different kiosk today that doesn't have a skylight above my head, and one of the security guards gave me a Magnum ice cream :D

the fesh air has cured my hangover.having a lovely day at the beach with my 2boys

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,080 ✭✭✭McChubbin

Ohh, Deep River Rock Sparkling water, Y U SO DELISCIOUS?!
    My parents are harshing my buzz over my prize win- My mother had barely congradulated me before she said "Fantastic- you can chip in €50 to buy that patio swing I saw over in B&Q."
    Then, when she discovered I'd lodged the cheque in my post office account instead of my bank, she got grumpy over the fact it vwill now take 12 days to clear.
    Vultures. ****ing vultures. Everytime I get a few bob for myself SOMEONE always comes sniffing around looking for a handout. :mad:

• Advertisement

Do you pay rent to them? If you do, tell them to feck off tbh.

Finish work, not back in til two tomorrow. Fcuk yeah :D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement