Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

OTB v3 - Revenge of the Banter Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

Passenger wrote: »
    Go sports teams.

Did you see that ludicrous display last night?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,224 ✭✭✭✭Marty McFly

P_1 wrote: »
    Shoite

That's what you get for being over the northside sun is shining over here now :p.

Oh and on sports come on Villa.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,124 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

I'm pro anyone that'll send Sunderland down.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,681 ✭✭✭✭P_1

That's what you get for being over the northside sun is shining over here now :p.

Oh and on sports come on Villa.

It's a rare day when both Spurs and Aresnal fans unite :P

Didn't go too well last time out mind

Angron wrote: »
    I'm pro anyone that'll send Sunderland down.

Ha yeh why anti Sunderland? Im just glad QPR are going down the rest I dont mind really one way or another. Well I do have a soft spot for Newcastle but hate Pardew so im torn on them.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,124 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Ha yeh why anti Sunderland? Im just glad QPR are going down the rest I dont mind really one way or another. Well I do have a soft spot for Newcastle but hate Pardew so im torn on them.
    I really hate Di Canio, an admitted fascist.

P_1 wrote: »
    It's a rare day when both Spurs and Aresnal fans unite :P

Didn't go too well last time out mind

Don't worry well be back mortal enemies in about ten minutes until then lets link arms and cheer on Villa :).

Damn it stupid Villa :mad::mad:.

On a seperate note I hate when artists post up black and white pics, Skin City posted up a pic of what looks like a really nice interesting piece done by Kris but why the black and white :mad:.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,865 ✭✭✭✭January

My boyfriend is a die hard Man City fan who's looking forward to the match later. My two older daughters (4 & 3) have begged him to be able to wear his jerseys, will have to get them some of their own.

Argh Villa you silly silly boys, well guess tis back to war, being allies was a bit of a shambolic exercise :p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,971 ✭✭✭Orim

On a seperate note I hate when artists post up black and white pics, Skin City posted up a pic of what looks like a really nice interesting piece done by Kris but why the black and white :mad:.

B&W automatically makes the picture 300% better. You're obviously not a photography person. Just wait till they discover the sepia filter :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,448 ✭✭✭✭Cupcake_Crisis

Alcohol is the devil. This cheese toasty is divine.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭Adiboo

Greetings from le sack!!! Bed is a wonderful place, Adiboo may never leave cos i am cosy!!

Christ!

Adiboo wrote: »
    Christ!

You just had to quote it didn't you..... you couldn't just let it fade into obscurity :(

• Registered Users Posts: 4,971 ✭✭✭Orim

You just had to quote it didn't you..... you couldn't just let it fade into obscurity :(

Deleting a foolish post. You used to be cool :p

I should read back further before I make a fool of myself :(

Orim wrote: »
    Deleting a foolish post. You used to be cool :p

I should read back further before I make a fool of myself :(

I was gonna delete it, but it waa quoted before I got the chance :o

Greetings from le sack!!! Bed is a wonderful place, Adiboo may never leave cos i am cosy!!
    Adiboo wrote: »
    Christ!

Now if I were a slagging bollox which of coarse im not and if I was to read into them two posts one might think while Cupcake and Adi were in "le sack" one could think maybe Cupcake was on boards a bit bored without Adi noticing until now because he was a bit a bit eh pre occupied :p.

Now if I were a slagging bollox which of coarse im not and if I was to read into them two posts one might think while Cupcake and Adi were in "le sack" one could think maybe Cupcake was on boards a bit bored without Adi noticing until now because he was a bit a bit eh pre occupied :p.

Careful now :p

That's exactly what happened.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,759 ✭✭✭Killer_banana

There's an Irish website holding an alt model competition. Some friennds had entered and I thought I'd throw in a photo for a laugh. More of an excuse to put on make-up and play with my camera than anything else. Now I'm not taking this seriously, the people with the most votes all have professional photos so I know I won't get anywhere. Nonetheless it is a bit disheartening to have someone ask is the photo a man... :o

• Advertisement

There's an Irish website holding an alt model competition. Some friennds had entered and I thought I'd throw in a photo for a laugh. More of an excuse to put on make-up and play with my camera than anything else. Now I'm not taking this seriously, the people with the most votes all have professional photos so I know I won't get anywhere. Nonetheless it is a bit disheartening to have someone ask is the photo a man... :o

I know the competition your talking about, there's one girl who has a pic up and you can't even see her face :pac:, and lots of others who basically arent alt looking at all.

Jaysis, this weather can't make up its mind!

Wigan! Roy of the Rovers stuff

Haha, screw you City!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,255 ✭✭✭✭Esoteric_

On the way to the rugby. gonna be so bloody weird not drinking at it. I regret quitting drink. Two weeks in and I want to kill someone. :pac:

That's self restraint (both on the not drinking, and not killing anyone yet parts :pac: )

Damn it, was hoping for extra time and a Wigan hangover on Tuesday. Still might get the hangover though just a different kind.

Esoteric_ wrote: »
    On the way to the rugby. gonna be so bloody weird not drinking at it. I regret quitting drink. Two weeks in and I want to kill someone. :pac:

Rugby, not drinking? Does not compute :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,255 ✭✭✭✭Esoteric_

Angron wrote: »
    That's self restraint (both on the not drinking, and not killing anyone yet parts :pac: )

Yet to both. I doubt my willpower is strong enough to refrain from both. :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,759 ✭✭✭Killer_banana

I know the competition your talking about, there's one girl who has a pic up and you can't even see her face :pac:, and lots of others who basically arent alt looking at all.

Yeah wouldn't think of myself as extremely alt but some of the girls...I think they just saw the word model and submitted a photo without even looking at the others.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement