Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

OTB v3 - Revenge of the Banter Thread

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,132 ✭✭✭Just Like Heaven

Must have been some sort of a cock up. That'd be absolutely retarded to try and nick a photo from another Dublin studio.

Love how it's in the folder "Portraits we have done" though. Just to be clear like :pac:

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,124 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Yeah, I'd hope it was a bit of a mistake, it is a little daft to try and claim something from a studio in the same city.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,224 ✭✭✭✭Marty McFly

Looking through the portraits and going by the quality of the first few I seriously doubt they done the last one either.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,132 ✭✭✭Just Like Heaven

Looking through the portraits and going by the quality of the first few I seriously doubt they done the last one either.

That's what I thought when I saw it as well.

That's what I thought when I saw it as well.

Yeh was half tempted to ask them which artist in the studio done that one.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 21,448 ✭✭✭✭Cupcake_Crisis

I think I have a delayed hangover. My body is broken!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,255 ✭✭✭✭Esoteric_

Haven't looked at the pics recently, but much as I appreciate the offer to fix mine, I'm more than likely gonna go elsewhere for it. I'd rather pay a better artist tbh.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭Adiboo

I think I have a delayed hangover. My body is broken!

I had a glorious 12 hour sleep last night, fresh as a daisy today! :D

Adiboo wrote: »
    I had a glorious 12 hour sleep last night, fresh as a daisy today! :D

Come clean my house then. The folks will be home soon and I've so much to do :(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭Adiboo

Come clean my house then. The folks will be home soon and I've so much to do :(

It wasn't that messy!

• Advertisement

Adiboo wrote: »
    It wasn't that messy!

It's so obvious that you haven't met my mother! She sent me a text earlier saying make sure yhe house is cleaned to MY standards...... the cleaning is the least of my worries tbh :o

It's so unbelievably quiet in work. I've made a gran total of fifty two euro in 3 hours. another few hours left, but nobody is in the centre. my boss is going to hate me. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,971 ✭✭✭Orim

I love not having targets. I've been watching street fighter all day and there's not a thing anyone will do about it.

I've given myself a massive craving for enchiladas :(

• Registered Users Posts: 364 ✭✭RhoDoDenDron

I've given myself a massive craving for enchiladas :(

Sshhh, or you'll give me one too! They're my favourite dish, and my favourite thing to cook :D

Sshhh, or you'll give me one too! They're my favourite dish, and my favourite thing to cook :D

I'd bloody love some for dinner. They're so quick and easy but so so so tasty!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,204 ✭✭✭dodderangler

Cookin a New Yorker pizza and a gammon steak
    Fookin starvin

Dinner will be a take away tonight, im too lazy to go the shops :o

Dinner for me will be a salad, wahey. :rolleyes:

Esoteric_ wrote: »
    Dinner for me will be a salad, wahey. :rolleyes:

Fcuk salad
    Get some meat in ya woman

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,018 ✭✭✭legspin

This may become a running topic this summer for me.
    The game of cricket I was supposed to play today got rained off.

On the plus side, I am not cooking dinner tonight.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,124 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Ah the day after, reminding my friend of what he's done the night before is great fun :D

Fcuk salad

You can have meat in a salad. Love a nice salad I do.

I think I'm going to be forced into a Chinese for myself tonight ;)

Angron wrote: »
    Ah the day after, reminding my friend of what he's done the night before is great fun :D

I'm that friend and I hate people like you. Although it's far worse when people don't remind me what I did, I behave far worse in my head.

He was grand last night, and I'm not gonna be mean and make up stuff :pac: Silliest thing was probably hopping onto a trampoline at about 5 in the morning :P

Angron wrote: »
    He was grand last night, and I'm not gonna be mean and make up stuff :pac: Silliest thing was probably hopping onto a trampoline at about 5 in the morning :P

You don't even need to make stuff up, just a chuckle and a "what were you like last night" will send the head spinning.

Fcuk salad

I would if a certain person were here. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,759 ✭✭✭Killer_banana

Finally found some resolve to sit down and study...and then remembered I was meant to put my neighbours dog out this morning. Took him for a walk and he stopped every five minutes to mark his territory. His bladder must have been bust the poor thing. anyway, time to try recapture my resolve and do some accounting.

Esoteric_ wrote: »
    I would if a certain person were here. :pac:

I see what ya did there
    Gigity

• Advertisement

This healthy eating lark is hard work, normally on a hungover day like today with a night shift looming a few hours away I'd wake up wallow in self pity then go down and make something that can be shoved in a microwave or frozen and into the oven, then take away in work around twelve.

Today instead I just got up made two home made turkey burgers 4 home made beef burgers, a bowl of whole grain pasta, a smoothie and packed away chilli rice cakes, philadelphia light, smoked salmon, protein bar, pesto sauce and im probably forgetting something. Now I get to relax for five minute before I get ready for work.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement