Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

OTB v3 - Revenge of the Banter Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,759 ✭✭✭Killer_banana

I just checked Tenerife and apparently it's 22 degrees there now and cloudy, with 84% humidity.... sake!!

97% in Lanzarote. :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,448 ✭✭✭✭Cupcake_Crisis

97% in Lanzarote. :eek:

Sweet jesus!!!

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 6,817 ✭✭✭jenizzle

We just can't allow people to enjoy themselves on holidays when they're away during a heatwave in Ireland :pac:

Really enjoying the weather though, it was lovely sitting out in the garden yesterday evening doing some work.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,255 ✭✭✭✭Esoteric_

That funeral was really tough :( got through the readings and stuff I was doing, but cried through it all. Think I 'll be getting drunk now :(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,168 ✭✭✭Ms. Koi

Esoteric_ wrote: »
    That funeral was really tough :( got through the readings and stuff I was doing, but cried through it all. Think I 'll be getting drunk now :(

But you did it. well done xxxx

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,168 ✭✭✭Ms. Koi

Zero motivation to write today. Myself and himself are off to the beach this evening instead!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,313 ✭✭✭Ankhyu

Ah no. I'd planned on sitting in the garden with my book, but there is zero shade out there now. Don't think i'll manage sitting directly in the sun. I'm as white as a ghost, i'll just burn. Been pure paranoid all day and slathering factor 50 on, especially paranoid about my half sleeve tattoo!

I like to hang onto my paleness for dear life, so I usually lather up on the SPF too. I detest tan lines too, but sometimes I get carried away sitting out in the garden and they're inevitable then :o

• Registered Users Posts: 2,759 ✭✭✭Killer_banana

Six and half months in Lanzarote and I did not tan one bit. I turned a slightly darker shade of white but that was it. Not complaining I like being pale. I do hate my freckles though.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,313 ✭✭✭Ankhyu

I never tan anyway! I just burn really easily, and then back to white once my burnt skin peels off! :pac:

I know, charming :p

• Advertisement

Casually chatting away to cian healy,as you do!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,204 ✭✭✭dodderangler

Casually chatting away to cian healy,as you do!
    Met him before. Real sound lad.

I have a photo with him :) now I've met every irish player:) he was really nice
    :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,448 ✭✭✭✭Cupcake_Crisis

Ankhyu wrote: »
    I never tan anyway! I just burn really easily, and then back to white once my burnt skin peels off! :pac:

I know, charming :p

Peeling off your sunburned skin is one of lifes greatest pleasures.

So much shopping today! Monsoon had a fantastic sale, literally the ENTIRE shop was 50% off. Got a gorgeous dress for my holidays. And then Penneys happened. Wu-oh.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

I've put one of those fly strips up in my room now, sick of the fecking bluebottles buzzing around.

I have a photo with him :) now I've met every irish player:) he was really nice
    :)

He is a sound bloke. Played against clontarf and he was watchin it and had few pints after it with the teams
    Was genuine sound bloke.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,681 ✭✭✭✭P_1

Aye met him before too, bang on as they say

• Registered Users Posts: 4,629 ✭✭✭googled eyes

New spectacles arrived today, I can see clearly again.

Can't believe what happened tonight. Was in work for 8 and after again doing twice as much work as anyone else as per fcukin usual they called me in at 11 to tell me I'm being let go as cant afford to hold on to me.
    Do all the work as get kicked in the hole for it.!!!
    Fcuking disgusted an pretty upset about it.

• Registered Users Posts: 872 ✭✭✭P.K.M.

Fucking sneaky, nosey, sly, devious teenagers!!!! Aaaarrgggghhhh :mad: :mad:

Had a young one (15) over here today (one of the neighbour's kids, she calls in from time to time). She was out the back with the OH and the kids and I had to go to the shop. While in the shop, got a Facebook notification that "Your friend request with ***** McG**** has been accepted." I never sent her one, so when I got back I asked the OH was this one near the laptop, and she said she was cos she wanted to check something on her FB page.

When she opened my laptop, the Home Page is FB and my log-in and password is already there, so she clicked the login button, sent herself a friend request from me, then logged me out, logged herself in and accepted the friend request.... WTF!!!!??? :confused: :mad:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,146 ✭✭✭Passenger

P.K.M. wrote: »
    Fucking sneaky, nosey, sly, devious teenagers!!!! Aaaarrgggghhhh :mad: :mad:

Had a young one (15) over here today (one of the neighbour's kids, she calls in from time to time). She was out the back with the OH and the kids and I had to go to the shop. While in the shop, got a Facebook notification that "Your friend request with ***** McG**** has been accepted." I never sent her one, so when I got back I asked the OH was this one near the laptop, and she said she was cos she wanted to check something on her FB page.

When she opened my laptop, the Home Page is FB and my log-in and password is already there, so she clicked the login button, sent herself a friend request from me, then logged me out, logged herself in and accepted the friend request.... WTF!!!!??? :confused: :mad:

That's a little creepy and kind of overstepping the boundary. Why did your OH even let her use your laptop?!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Sorry to hear that rangler.

And PKM, that's kinda bizarre and creepy.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,629 ✭✭✭googled eyes

Dodderangler , thats really crap sorry.

PKM- be afraid. haha

• Registered Users Posts: 872 ✭✭✭P.K.M.

Passenger wrote: »
    That's a little creepy and kind of overstepping the boundary. Why did your OH even let her use your laptop?!

Well, like I said, she comes over now and again. She's always kinda been alright. And as my OH was in the room with her, she said it was ok for her to check her FB or whatever...the little rip had the audacity to do this while sitting right opposite the GF. Cheeky little fuck!

[QUOTE=Angron;85473801

And PKM, that's kinda bizarre and creepy.[/QUOTE]

PKM- be afraid. haha

LOL, yeah. Weird. I only heard recently too about things she's done/said and lads have gotten into trouble because of her....I may need to bar her from the house....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

I'd be very very careful, change your fb password, delete, and block her from fb and I'd never be in her company alone. It's just not worth what she could make up about you. I know it's being over cautious but still...

dodderangler, that totally sucks about your job!

I'm pretty sure I'd rather not hear what she's been doing :pac: I hate kids sometimes.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,601 ✭✭✭Lyssa

January wrote: »
    I'd be very very careful, change your fb password, delete, and block her from fb and I'd never be in her company alone. It's just not worth what she could make up about you. I know it's being over cautious but still...

P.K.M. I can only echo what January says... I'd be very wary around her.. Teenage girls can be devious... I know, I was one!

Dodderangler, so sorry to hear that, thats unfair, and I'm not surprised you are pissed :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,357 ✭✭✭gregers85

Dodderangler sorry to hear this bud!! hope everything works out for you!!!

PKM its your own fault for strutting around in that Man-Kini a few weeks back! the girl is obviously infatuated since :P :pac:

Well who wouldn't be? *swoon*

• Advertisement

And then Penneys happened. Wu-oh.

I went into Penneys yesterday evening and didn't buy ANYTHING! I don't think I will either till the Autumn-y stuff comes in around August. I have soooo many clothes, and they're getting a bit too big for me too by the time I get to wear them (I know, FML!)

Sorry to hear about your job, Dodderangler.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement