Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

OTB v3 - Revenge of the Banter Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,759 ✭✭✭Killer_banana

It's so warm. I wish bikinis were socially acceptable daytime wear in this country. I need to invest in a few maxi dresses, as I said before I never seem to remember not to bend down.

How on Earth is anyone expected to get a masters in this country without getting themselves into major debt, seriously?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,357 ✭✭✭gregers85

My deepest condolences Eso!!! hope you and you family are doing ok!!

I seriously need one of these here today!! work is unbearable at the mo :(

261842.gif

Sorry to hear Eso. Hope you're okay.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,168 ✭✭✭Ms. Koi

I agree about the cost of the masters....I am so very broke...

I am also ROASTING! mam was buying me a fan today, hope to god she got it!

• Advertisement

Just read a few reviews for Kodaline's album and I don't agree at all! I think it's amazing but all the critics are giving it 2/3 stars!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,124 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Next album I'm getting is Mumakil - Flies Will Starve, quite looking forward to it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,865 ✭✭✭✭January

Huge hugs Lyn thinking of you and your family x

So, I started back in the gym last week... strict diet (cept for that chow mein on Sunday night... and those veggie springs rolls I had with it... ) and every day except Sunday in the gym... I'm down 7lbs and 12 and a half inches overall! Freaking delighted.

kellief wrote: »
    I agree about the cost of the masters....I am so very broke...

I want to do a journalism masters but I don't see how I will ever afford it.

I want to do a journalism masters but I don't see how I will ever afford it.

I was lucky enough to have my parents pay, but when I am working and set up, I'm sending them on a cruise!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 333 ✭✭Hybrid_Theory

BEAAAAAAAACH :D

That is all. :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 11,224 ✭✭✭✭Marty McFly

Just home from work job is like a sweatbox, but I still love the heat and sun :).

Cheers Jen trip around the mountains is soo good in the car especially that stretch up after viewpoint since they resurfaced it :), but yeh does cost a fortune in petrol this thing is going to swallow it. Im determined to do Moll's gap again someday in a nice car after doing it in a van last year.
    jenizzle wrote: »
    Well wear on the new motor, Marty! I'm due a trip up the mountains some evening, but it just costs so much feckin' money, I'd easily spend €50 in petrol in an evening :(

The sunshine is awesome, I love it. Can't wait to get the flip out of work and go sit in the garden for the evening :D

Wow congrats January good going :). That's determination and hard work, you should be proud.
    January wrote: »
    Huge hugs Lyn thinking of you and your family x

So, I started back in the gym last week... strict diet (cept for that chow mein on Sunday night... and those veggie springs rolls I had with it... ) and every day except Sunday in the gym... I'm down 7lbs and 12 and a half inches overall! Freaking delighted.

• Registered Users Posts: 872 ✭✭✭P.K.M.

Evenin' all. That was a savage day eh? Did the gardens and stuck out the pool for the kids. But as it's 8ft wide and 3 feet high, it took four hours to fill and it was bedtime! :pac:

Herself went in to get her lip pierced for her birthday. Couldn't get a number for Angel Art so she went to The Vibe instead. Apparently it's tiny and the girl doing the piercings was a bit of an arse. She said she was very obnoxious and rude. NOt a good way to get customers or repeat business... :rolleyes:

Back pre-season for rugby tonight! 5-6km run up the side of a mountain in 28 degrees!! needless to say im in bits!!!

hows every one else enjoying the sun today??? :D

gregers85 wrote: »
    Back pre-season for rugby tonight! 5-6km run up the side of a mountain in 28 degrees!! needless to say im in bits!!!

hows every one else enjoying the sun today??? :D

Lovin' it!! I swear I'll slap the next whinging fucker who says "ah, it's TOO warm!" :mad: Looking forward to another day of it tomorrow! :D

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,124 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

It's too warm.

:pac:

Angron wrote: »
    It's too warm.

:pac:

google-slap-site-pro-ppc.jpg

LOL!!!!

:D

• Registered Users Posts: 14,681 ✭✭✭✭P_1

P.K.M. wrote: »
    Lovin' it!! I swear I'll slap the next whinging fucker who says "ah, it's TOO warm!" :mad: Looking forward to another day of it tomorrow! :D

A bit of a breeze would be nice though :pac:

So just googled the weather in the part of Lanzarote since I heard they're also experiencing a heatwave and I'm heading over in a few weeks. Apparently it's raining there!

So just googled the weather in the part of Lanzarote since I heard they're also experiencing a heatwave and I'm heading over in a few weeks. Apparently it's raining there!

Got a heatwave last yr while in tenerife!! now that was heat!! :cool:

A few buddies of mine are on hols in croatia at the mo! rained on them there too today!!

• Advertisement

Got a heatwave last yr while in tenerife!! now that was heat!! :cool:

A few buddies of mine are on hols in croatia at the mo! rained on them there too today!!

Waiting for a bus in 36 degree heat is ****ing torture. Lovely when you're at the beach though.

So strange for this time of year.

Waiting for a bus in 36 degree heat is ****ing torture. Lovely when you're at the beach though.

So strange for this time of year.

I said that to one of the lads earlier! the sun is great but you need a pint and pool/ beach to enjoy it all the more haha

• Registered Users Posts: 14,681 ✭✭✭✭P_1

I said that to one of the lads earlier! the sun is great but you need a pint and pool/ beach to enjoy it all the more haha

Too true, it's great having the sun when you're free to enjoy it, pure torture when you can't

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,448 ✭✭✭✭Cupcake_Crisis

I just checked Tenerife and apparently it's 22 degrees there now and cloudy, with 84% humidity.... sake!!

Fecking hell, you're practically swimming in that.

I am in stitches laughing at never mind the buzzcocks! Paul foot is hilarious!! buzzcocks

Also it's too hot! I'm not able to go outside cos I'm working on my thesis and it's very stuffy!

Angron wrote: »
    Fecking hell, you're practically swimming in that.

The temperature goes up to 24, and the humidity down to 65% the day I get there. I MIGHT not die.

The temperature goes up to 24, and the humidity down to 65% the day I get there. I MIGHT not die.

loved tenerife! would go back in a heartbeat!!!

loved tenerife! would go back in a heartbeat!!!

This day next week I wont be able to sleep for the excitement :p

• Advertisement

This day next week I wont be able to sleep for the excitement :p

very jealous!!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement