Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

OTB v3 - Revenge of the Banter Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,204 ✭✭✭dodderangler

Well folks she is still alive but she may aswell not be. She is curled up in a ball and shaking a bit. She has plenty of blankets ad if I was to guess she looks like she has slipped into a coma. If she pulls through the night il be takin her to get in morning. The babies need her for another week as they still need milk

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 6,817 ✭✭✭jenizzle

Think you'll hold onto the RX-8 for another bit?

Ah yeah. The lower tax rate is encouraging me to keep it on, as any car I would want to replace it with would be more powerful and therefore cost me more so I'm better off keeping what I have!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,255 ✭✭✭✭Esoteric_

day off after today, hell yeah! Today can't pass quickly enough :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,168 ✭✭✭Ms. Koi

Hope she is doing better now doppleranger, any improvement?

I'm in the library now. I should be working on my lit review but I'm very excited about my new staff email address...I feel fancy!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,448 ✭✭✭✭Cupcake_Crisis

Well folks she is still alive but she may aswell not be. She is curled up in a ball and shaking a bit. She has plenty of blankets ad if I was to guess she looks like she has slipped into a coma. If she pulls through the night il be takin her to get in morning. The babies need her for another week as they still need milk

Can you not take her to the vet today?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,759 ✭✭✭Killer_banana

Can you not take her to the vet today?

He posted that at 2am so guessing he means today.

I'm trying to hiccup quietly in the library. It's not going so well!

I got a promotion :D I am obviously amazing at my job. :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,865 ✭✭✭✭January

Wooo go you Lyn :D What were you promoted to?

January wrote: »
    Wooo go you Lyn :D What were you promoted to?

Manager :D not even assistant manager, which is pretty sweet :)

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,124 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Congrats Eso.

• Registered Users Posts: 333 ✭✭Hybrid_Theory

Congrats :)

I wish there was more than one other staff member, so I could power trip like a motherfúcker

Poor ferret made it thru the night but is now in the vets in an incubator to get her temp up and on a drop with insulin. Blood sugar is way down and she may not make it tonight
    And it's costing me 150

Poor ferret made it thru the night but is now in the vets in an incubator to get her temp up and on a drop with insulin. Blood sugar is way down and she may not make it tonight
    And it's costing me 150

I hope she makes it through, the poor little thing :(

• Registered Users Posts: 4,629 ✭✭✭googled eyes

Sorry to hear about your ferret dodderangler

Congrats on the promotion Eso.

I don't really drink anymore but I was at my inlaws in Sligo this weekend and there was Guinness and bourbon. Yesterday was a complete waste and even though I've done my workout today, I still have that hungover hunger ( all I want is sweets and crisps )

• Registered Users Posts: 872 ✭✭✭P.K.M.

Evenin' all. Hope your day is goin' as well as can be expected. Havin' a bad one myself, the Primera isn't going anywhere, can't figure out what's wrong with it, the Space Wagon's brakes just went and the bike is still a work in progress, so not sure if I stopped the fuel leak or not til I get the tank back on. Getting a serious pain in the horlicks at this stage!!! Can someone please send on some good luck for a change???!!! :( :mad:

Sorry to hear your ferret isn't improving, I hope she improves!

Today was a mildly productive day, thesis is making slow progress but progress none the less. I also have my dads car tomorrow, I'm very excited. It's an almera, I love it. It's gorgeous. I love it and I want it. My car is in to get brakes fixed, I have put a lot of money in it the last few weeks. Nct, tax and insurance all due at the same time with some minor repairs. It's a great little car and its with putting the money into.

Well, got the bike back together but as it was 10.30 when it was complete, I can't test it so I don't know if I fixed the problem or not.

Here's where the carbs used to be....

260737.jpg

And here they are on the table with the spare set beside it ready to strip...

260738.jpg

And yes, that's the kitchen table... :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,865 ✭✭✭✭January

You're lucky herself loves you... bike parts on the kitchen table :eek: I've got it bad enough with all the DJ equipment my partner has on the kitchen table!

My dad has some kind of Honda bike... It's green... I can't remember the model but it's loud, we used to be able to hear it coming from about a mile away!

• Advertisement

You're lucky herself loves you... bike parts on the kitchen table :eek: I've got it bad enough with all the DJ equipment my partner has on the kitchen table!

Ha, it was her idea to bring the bike into the kitchen and strip it. It is HER bike after all, I'm just using it until mine is rebuilt. (Or so she thinks) :D
    My dad has some kind of Honda bike... It's green... I can't remember the model but it's loud, we used to be able to hear it coming from about a mile away!

Ah yeah, can't beat that sound!!! :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,759 ✭✭✭Killer_banana

Hope your ferret improves Dodderangler.

Congrats on the promotion Lyn.

Had a pretty productive day today so happy with myself, just need to manage to keep this up all the time.

Trying to lose a bit a bit of weight atm and my friend who's lost a good bit latrly emailed me some tips. All decent, logical things which I've heard before and know I need to follow but looking at it al written out...well I feel like I need a lie down.

Thanks for well wishes I know its only a ferret but still me pet.
    Home now and its feeding time for the little babies
    Have them on kitten milk like warm :)
    Playing daddy to 8 of em is hard :)

Hope your ferret improves Dodderangler.

Congrats on the promotion Lyn.

Had a pretty productive day today so happy with myself, just need to manage to keep this up all the time.

Trying to lose a bit a bit of weight atm and my friend who's lost a good bit latrly emailed me some tips. All decent, logical things which I've heard before and know I need to follow but looking at it al written out...well I feel like I need a lie down.

If tips make you feel like you want to lie down, they may a bit much too soon. If you want to PM me a sample of your average diet, I can give ya some tips. I'm no expert but I know food and I know how to achieve and sustain weight loss :)

So sleepy! Just got home, can't wait to hit my leaba, but my sister is feeling bad and wants to chat first

• Registered Users Posts: 11,224 ✭✭✭✭Marty McFly

Come on mister bank man, took that car for a test drive yesterday and it is immaculate inside and out and drives perfect decided to take it.

Will be paying part trade in, part cash part small loan just waiting on bank approval hopefully doesn't get sold before the bank get back to me.

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

Come on mister bank man, took that car for a test drive yesterday and it is immaculate inside and out and drives perfect decided to take it.

Will be paying part trade in, part cash part small loan just waiting on bank approval hopefully doesn't get sold before the bank get back to me.

Could you put a deposit on it to have it held for you?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,224 ✭✭✭✭Marty McFly

Could you put a deposit on it to have it held for you?

Yeh but I want to make sure the bank approves the loan before I do that. Have the deposit ready have rang the garage and told them I'm taking it just waiting on the bank.

P.K.M. wrote: »
    Well, got the bike back together but as it was 10.30 when it was complete, I can't test it so I don't know if I fixed the problem or not....

tumblr_lqvue3T9RF1qd0qspo1_500.gif

Battery is on the way out but had it on trickle charge....took a couple of turns but she barked into life, and the leak is fixed!! Yay me!! :D

Fingers crossed for ya mate, really hope it works out.

PK I nearly choked on my sambo. That gif is amazing.
    Taking a lunch break, any good things to read/watch for 20 minutes?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

kellief wrote: »
    PK I nearly choked on my sambo. That gif is amazing.
    Taking a lunch break, any good things to read/watch for 20 minutes?

I'm too late now, but an episode of Adventure Time would be my suggestion! :D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement