Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

OTB v3 - Revenge of the Banter Thread

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,255 ✭✭✭✭Esoteric_

My godmother came home from her second house in spain and is staying with me and my gran tonight, so far she has gotten me to drink a bottle of wine and half a bottle of vodka with her, and more tm come.work will be hell if I have a hangover tomorrow!

• Registered Users Posts: 872 ✭✭✭P.K.M.

Esoteric_ wrote: »
    My godmother came home from her second house in spain and is staying with me and my gran tonight, so far she has gotten me to drink a bottle of wine and half a bottle of vodka with her, and more tm come.work will be hell if I have a hangover tomorrow!

Aye, and I bet it took a lot of convincing too!! NOT!! :p The posts should be interesting later....

hur goy gjrp, jdhd fd, hfj jfd :pac: :pac:

P.K.M. wrote: »
    Aye, and I bet it took a lot of convincing too!! NOT!! :p The posts should be interesting later....

hur goy gjrp, jdhd fd, hfj jfd :pac: :pac:

In fairness, I've been quite good lately with drunk posts! I've never had vodka and slimline tonic before tonight but I love it. :D I'm also being extremely careful with how I post so pkm can't tease me :(

In fairness, I've been quite good lately with drunk posts! I've never had vodka and slimline tonic before tonight but I love it. :D I'm also being extremely careful with how I post so pkm can't tease me :(

Me?? Never!! :D

P.K.M. wrote: »
    Me?? Never!! :D

You're a terrible liar :p

• Advertisement

You're a terrible liar :p

tumblr_m5trt0vCD81rvncwqo1_500.jpg

:D

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,124 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

PKM will always find a way :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,865 ✭✭✭✭January

Lyn, hope you're not too drunk!

Seriously... it's very creepy and unnerving when you park your car outside my house and leave your engine running... Either move off or turn off your annoying car...

• Registered Users Posts: 11,224 ✭✭✭✭Marty McFly

Yay I'm a tad drunk no house party to find and no one awake sucks :(, done designated driver tonight till I got sick of it and drank and played catch up, now want more drink.

On abright note think I finally found a car looked at one today going back for a second look on monday tis sweet :).

Vodka red bull is amazing :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,448 ✭✭✭✭Cupcake_Crisis

My head is lifting :( hold me :(:(:(:(

• Advertisement
  • Hosted Moderators Posts: 6,817 ✭✭✭jenizzle

On abright note think I finally found a car looked at one today going back for a second look on monday tis sweet :).

What car did ye go look at?

Got it into my head last night that I'm gonna get a dermal anchor. Maybe on the front neck/madison.

jenizzle wrote: »
    What car did ye go look at?

Got it into my head last night that I'm gonna get a dermal anchor. Maybe on the front neck/madison.

Ive been hmm and hawww over the 335i or 330i for weeks, 335i 306bhp but only come in coupe over here and im not importing or 330i 260bhp but five door.

Went and looked at a 330i and it really is immaculate I mean not one mark on the body, only downfall is the cream interior but the exterior I love, couldnt take it for a test drive it was in the showroom so he told me to come back on Monday hell pull it out for me, also offered me more for my own car than the last place.

This is the car.

http://www.carzone.ie/search/BMW/3-Series/330I-E90/36213699288750250/advert?channel=CARS

Feeling a bit rough myself today stupid hangovers.

That's a gorgeous car :) I'm not feeling rough, despite lots of vodka and wine :D

Work is so bad, though. I've had two customers all day and still another hour and a half to go. Kill me now!

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 6,817 ✭✭✭jenizzle

Love the 335i I must say. Wouldn't be the biggest bimmer fan but since many, many of them whizzed passed me on the Autobahn 2 years ago when I was road-tripping, I'd say I'll own one at some point in my life. Hope the test drive goes well. I love car shopping :D

jenizzle wrote: »
    Love the 335i I must say. Wouldn't be the biggest bimmer fan but since many, many of them whizzed passed me on the Autobahn 2 years ago when I was road-tripping, I'd say I'll own one at some point in my life. Hope the test drive goes well. I love car shopping :D

I do love them myself 335i e92 coupe was the first bimmer in a long time I thought was actually a nice looking car, only problem is the wastegate issue on them which is a common fault and considering the first I took for a test drive showed issues of that kinda scared me a bit its a very expensive fix.

That 330i is the same engine basically minus the turbos.

But yeh I love car shopping I spend hours on carzone anyway so doing it to actually buy a ca instead of teasing myself just makes it more fun :D. Think you'll hold onto the RX-8 for another bit?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,204 ✭✭✭dodderangler

Not a good day today
    My female ferret who has the babies is probably gonna die soon
    Her kits have drank her near dry and she's struggling to move
    Have her here in my arm now watching here closely trying to get fluids into her
    She was fine last night so its very unexpected. Next hour or two is crucial
    She's having small seizures aswell whic is not a good sign. Be fcuking heartbroken now if she was to die on me

Oh jesus mate, I'm sorry, that sounds horrendous to watch :( I hope she survives :(

Oh jesus mate, I'm sorry, that sounds horrendous to watch :( I hope she survives :(

Breaking my heart here watching her curled up in a ball on me lap going in and out of seizures every few mins.
    Horrible to say but I don't know if I should help her on her way if you know what I mean. Don't know if I could either.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,865 ✭✭✭✭January

I hope she survives... is there anything else you can give her to help her?

Trying to get her to eat a cut up chick. Not happening. She's slowly drinking some water which could nourish her a bit more and mate give her an appetite

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,759 ✭✭✭Killer_banana

Jesus sorry to hear that. Hope she pulls through.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,313 ✭✭✭Ankhyu

The poor thing :( Really hope she recovers

Seems to be a bad day for animals, a mate of mine's dog stomach twisted last night they had to rush him to the 24 hour vet in U.C.D were they had to scramble and wake up the head vet and perform emergency surgery, it was touch and go all night but he's awake now all stitched up but still not in the clear yet :(, hope he makes it such a cool dog.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭Adiboo

Small few pictures from today at Midleton uploaded if ya fancy a gander :)

http://www.facebook.com/brandonccronin/media_set?set=a.10152964376645191.1073741828.599775190&type=1

• Registered Users Posts: 2,759 ✭✭✭Killer_banana

Adiboo wrote: »
    Small few pictures from today at Midleton uploaded if ya fancy a gander :)

http://www.facebook.com/brandonccronin/media_set?set=a.10152964376645191.1073741828.599775190&type=1

The guy getting his head tattooed has a seriously impressive moustache.

Seen some of them pics on FB earlier, nice one mate.

Had my own tattooist onto me. The next piece he's doing is Jason (Friday 13th) he's gonna sketch it up during the week and let me know when he can slot me in. Hopefully it's in the next two weeks. :D

Seems to be a bad day for animals, a mate of mine's dog stomach twisted last night they had to rush him to the 24 hour vet in U.C.D were they had to scramble and wake up the head vet and perform emergency surgery, it was touch and go all night but he's awake now all stitched up but still not in the clear yet :(, hope he makes it such a cool dog.
    Worst part about a twisted stomach is it will happen again and may not be able to untwist it. Vet told me its like a Arden hose. It'll twist and can be unravelled but will keep happening till it gets thrown out. Horrible way to put it.
    My little ferret mamy is upstairs in a box fast asleep. I'm really hoping she is just shattered and doesn't have distemper. That's the big killer in ferrets

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,448 ✭✭✭✭Cupcake_Crisis

Lads, yiz have my heart broken :(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,168 ✭✭✭Ms. Koi

I agree with cupcake, hope your ferret pulls through the night!!

• Advertisement

This days sucks,slept feck all last night so been in and out of conciousness all day and still feel wrecked.

Dopplerangler hope your ferret pulls through, my mate sent me a picture of his dog poor thing with a shaved stomach and stitches running up along it.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement