Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ALDI SUPER 6 - Now starts Thursdays UPDATED

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,020 ✭✭✭✭retalivity

nOj3GLI.png

Aldi from sunday til xmas eve.
    12c for a pineapple is ridiculous.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 31,117 ✭✭✭✭snubbleste

Wow
    8c for a kilogram of spuds.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,403 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

retalivity wrote: »
    nOj3GLI.png

Aldi from sunday til xmas eve.
    12c for a pineapple is ridiculous.

I love you ALDI ! Leading from the front !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 135 ✭✭lukaszd2007

Now i just need to buy a juicer or fruit press... Anybody maybe know any good one for less than a 100 euro that i could buy in store today please PM me :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,670 ✭✭✭uli84

Nice offers, wish they exchanged pineapples for bananas though :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 697 ✭✭✭you2008

not yet ??? ---- > Offers available between 15th of December to 24th of December 2013.

• Registered Users Posts: 135 ✭✭lukaszd2007

True, I was in store an hour ago just to surprise myself..

5sLl2mOl.png?22OCk9NQl.png?1

So eh.
    What can I make with this lot exclusively?

• Registered Users Posts: 959 ✭✭✭maringo

Soup'nJuice

Got a grand juicer during the year in Tesco for about e25

Bump !

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 364 ✭✭shivers27

Yaysus that's cheap !!!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,260 ✭✭✭CH3OH

Aldi Ad in the Sunday Independent

all down to 8 cent

do I hear seven??

• Registered Users Posts: 1,502 ✭✭✭maynooth_rules

At what stage are they going to be handing them out at the till free of charge??

• Registered Users Posts: 3,867 ✭✭✭kn

CH3OH wrote: »
    Aldi Ad in the Sunday Independent

all down to 8 cent

do I hear seven??

I was in Aldi this morning and can confirm that they are 8c. There is also a notice about a customer quota of 6 although it does not say if that is 6 of any one of the offers or of the offers combined.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,687 ✭✭✭✭wonski

kn wrote: »
    I was in Aldi this morning and can confirm that they are 8c. There is also a notice about a customer quota of 6 although it does not say if that is 6 of any one of the offers or of the offers combined.

It is 6 of each.

• Registered Users Posts: 608 ✭✭✭Mollyd90

quota in tullow today was 4 per person

• Registered Users Posts: 6,026 ✭✭✭Amalgam

At what stage are they going to be handing them out at the till free of charge??

Given the condition of the clementines and carrots in the Parnell Street branch, Dublin. You'd have had a think about was it even worth hauling home..

Sprouts were about the only offer that didn't have a lot of moisture, or look very tired..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,325 ✭✭✭✭Dozen Wicked Words

Amalgam wrote: »
    Given the condition of the clementines and carrots in the Parnell Street branch, Dublin. You'd have had a think about was it even worth hauling home..

Sprouts were about the only offer that didn't have a lot of moisture, or look very tired..

Local issue maybe.
    Ones in my local aldi are perfect, clementines are lovely, only bought 2 bags in case they were tasteless, definitely stocking up for Christmas. Got the carrots too, they look fine. Got one of all the rest there and handily enough Lidl is right across the road so got all their deals too which look perfect.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,867 ✭✭✭kn

Amalgam wrote: »

Must have been a storage/handling issue in store as they were absolutely fine in my local Aldi.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,398 ✭✭✭dfbemt

snubbleste wrote: »

So eh.
    What can I make with this lot exclusively?

Carrot cake as well as the already mentioned soup n juice.

I make up fruit or veg hampers for the relatives Christmas pressies. Baskets are bought on ebay and work out at €1 each.

For the fruit hampers I bought a good few of the kiwi punnets and lemon n lime packs in Aldi last Thursday before the Super 6 offer changed. Lob the kiwis, lemon and limes in with 2 pineapples, 3 melons a bunch of clementines and some apples and bananas.

Veg hampers get carrots, spuds, sprouts as usual plus whatever else is on offer at the time. This year I'll throw in Lidls turnip, parsnips and onions and some 49c leeks from Tesco.

Covered with cellophane wrap and a red bow and hey presto, a lovely pressie that costs me about €5. Relatives are always more than happy.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 64,835 ✭✭✭✭unkel

Today 4PM, nothing left of the Super 6 in fonthill, except carrots

• Registered Users Posts: 959 ✭✭✭maringo

I'll be heading off in the morning to get me stock in - great offers - thinking of turning vegetarian but that's for the New Year :D

unkel wrote: »
    Today 4PM, nothing left of the Super 6 in fonthill, except carrots

All the local supermarkets are stocking up to beat the offer:D
    It is shame, but they only got delivered once a day, and with the current price i am not surprised it is gone by 4pm.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,893 ✭✭✭allthedoyles

Got a turnip for 34c today

You were robbed :D

You could have a Pineapple, Yellow Melon, 1.5kg of Potatoes and a Turnip for less than that. Only you would have to go to Lidl for a Turnip;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,325 ✭✭✭✭Dozen Wicked Words

UK Aldi 69p for their deals including sprouts this week, wonder why the price war kicked off so quickly here. Delighted it did though.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,709 ✭✭✭✭Cantona's Collars

wonski wrote: »
    You could have a Pineapple, Yellow Melon, 1.5kg of Potatoes and a Turnip for less than that. Only you would have to go to Lidl for a Turnip;)

My local Lidl & Aldi are beside each other which is handy.

The Clementines in Aldi are Tres Bon!

• Advertisement

vicwatson wrote: »
    The Clementines in Aldi are Tres Bon! muy bueno
    They be spanish

Advertisement