Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Man shot at in Edenderry

Options
123457»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,925 ✭✭✭RainyDay

It's the "sacred family home", which in Ireland can't be touched......no matter how you attained it or even if you refuse to pay for it..

Tom McFeely might disagree with you there

• Registered Users Posts: 3,646 ✭✭✭washman3

RainyDay wrote: »

But Tom McFeeley was'nt one of the Fianna Fail Family...;)

• Registered Users Posts: 725 ✭✭✭Norwesterner

RainyDay wrote: »
    Tom reckoned he was victimised because of his Northern Republican background.
    it would seem has has a point on reflection.
    How many unfinished ghost estates (death traps) led to the same backlash as we saw after Priority Hall.?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,221 ✭✭✭NuckingFacker

Tom reckoned he was victimised because of his Northern Republican background.
    it would seem has has a point on reflection.
    How many unfinished ghost estates (death traps) led to the same backlash as we saw after Priority Hall.?
    Their Priorities are all wrong. And it's morally wrong for someone who is bankrupt to have 20k in cash. If I was a mortgagee in neg eq, getting threatened with eviction, I'd have a serious gripe over the way treatments differ.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,186 ✭✭✭✭jmayo

The IT in tralee, Tintean building at Mary I in limerick, the world academy of music and dance in UL.... will I go on?

And it was known that nama was being set up before Bertie took he's bags of 'winnings' and done a legger

What are you on about ?
    Stop now because when you get things so ar**ways it gives the ones you are complaining about ammunition to blow your legitimate arguments out of the water.
    washman3 wrote: »
    But Tom McFeeley was'nt one of the Fianna Fail Family...;)

Except it isn't just ff.
    They are just the worse example, but the stink stretches far and wide.

Remember how a certain sf politican ran up enough of a printing expenses bill that would have rivalled SNAP.
    And then there is ex FG td who still tops the poll and has been linked to questionable land deals and tax irregularities.

Oh and then there is the independent from Wexford who didn't bother paying his taxes and yet enjoys a nice salary and expenses paid for by the taxpayer.

I am not allowed discuss …

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,507 ✭✭✭avfc1874

cj22 wrote: »
    Size of family home should be taken into consideration when we say family home should not be touched, especailly when someone owes this outragious amount of money. How much does it cost to heat this size home and esb bills must be massive too! not ot mention who cleans it. One rule for the once wealthy another for the once hard working. what about others who can't pay those will be told how much they can spend!!!!
    when he was up in court for bankrupcy he told the judge he needs 4 thousand a week :eek:' to run his house:confused: [yes thats 4 grand per week:eek:]

• Registered Users Posts: 3,507 ✭✭✭avfc1874

cj22 wrote: »
    According to media reports from court case, Killaly got community service, when is due to start this and where is there a given time before one should commence community service....will he need protection now?
    he was meant to start last saturday. i wonder if he turned up;):rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 51,652 ✭✭✭✭tayto lover

Was this whole attack on his car a scam?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,771 ✭✭✭michael999999

jmayo wrote: »
    What are you on about ?
    Stop now because when you get things so ar**ways it gives the ones you are complaining about ammunition to blow your legitimate arguments out of the water.

Except it isn't just ff.
    They are just the worse example, but the stink stretches far and wide.

Remember how a certain sf politican ran up enough of a printing expenses bill that would have rivalled SNAP.
    And then there is ex FG td who still tops the poll and has been linked to questionable land deals and tax irregularities.

Oh and then there is the independent from Wexford who didn't bother paying his taxes and yet enjoys a nice salary and expenses paid for by the taxpayer.

Your the one that has it arseways. Great to see all the fianna fail boys coming out to defend there hero Bertie!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,708 ✭✭✭Curly Judge

What you have to realise about this gentleman and his wife is that in their heyday they thought they were the prince and princess of Edenderry.
    There was no way he was going to end up cleaning old folks windows or sweeping footpaths on community service.
    Hence the staged shooting!
    "For f**k sake Sergeant, surely you don't expect me to be out exposed on the streets with a hitman after me?"

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 51,652 ✭✭✭✭tayto lover

What you have to realise about this gentleman and his wife is that in their heyday they thought they were the prince and princess of Edenderry.
    There was no way he was going to end up cleaning old folks windows or sweeping footpaths on community service.
    Hence the staged shooting!
    "For f**k sake Sergeant, surely you don't expect me to be out exposed on the streets with a hitman after me?"

He probably had so much cash lying around that he forgot about the 20k in the boot. CAB should check into this lad for sure.

• Registered Users Posts: 367 ✭✭mel1

tipptom wrote: »
    Are you Joe Delaney and if you are why in the name of god would you give some one €300,000 to "help out his family",whatever that means?

I understand you made a lot of money in England but you must have been seriously under some trance to give out such a sum,I wouldnt give it to my brother never mind a FF counciller and which another one of his FF kind in Donegal is up for trying to extort money from a vet in the same week.

Lord no, im not Joe Delaney. Dont even know the man. Have just followed his antics for a few year to see if he got his money back. He used to go around town with a big billboard on his trailer about Killally owing him money, had a video up on utube too but was made take it down when he was brought to court by Kilally

• Registered Users Posts: 725 ✭✭✭Norwesterner

avfc1874 wrote: »
    when he was up in court for bankrupcy he told the judge he needs 4 thousand a week :eek:' to run his house:confused: [yes thats 4 grand per week:eek:]
    A Pee Flynn moment alright.
    "Well, there's the maids and cleaners to be paid...and electric gates don't run on air you know.......".

3 irish bankrupt developers receive 200k p.a from NAMA.
    66 are paid 100k p.a from NAMA.
    For what, I have no idea.

I believe Killaly is receiving a salary/living allowance from NAMA, probably one of the "66" earning 100k, on which he is able to live luxuriosly AND accrue sufficient savings.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,219 ✭✭✭tipptom

Why can they not make this guy downsize to a rental 3 bedroom house and take back the masssive money it takes to run it, and rent out the mansion until it is sold and claw back some money to nama and the taxpayer.It would seem to make more sense than chasing some poor fu*ker about his low level sky package(just to let them know about moral hazard and teach them a lesson) that gives some form of escapism from the misery that the likes of guys like this and bankers created.

Your the one that has it arseways. Great to see all the fianna fail boys coming out to defend there hero Bertie!

I take grave exception to that association and I actually would like an apology for impugning my character.

If you bothered reading any of my posts you will find over the last 7 years on this site I have, if anything, been one of the most stauch anti ff posters.
    In fact I have been infracted numerous times for my anti ffer statements and sentiments.

Whereas some, don't know if you were one or not, were lauding bertie and ff prior to and after the 2007 election I was drawing attention to their bubble, their failures like in the HSE, their unethical behaviour, their wastage of public funds, their growth of the public sector wage bill, etc, etc.

So far on this thread you have come out with garbage and you haven't even been able to get the timelines and characters right.
    You don't appear to have noticed that such things as NAMA were actually created post bertie.

And yes we do know he was the ring leader who created the mess in the first place.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,771 ✭✭✭michael999999

jmayo wrote: »
    I take grave exception to that association and I actually would like an apology for impugning my character.

If you bothered reading any of my posts you will find over the last 7 years on this site I have, if anything, been one of the most stauch anti ff posters.'
    In fact I have been infracted numerous times for my anti ffer statements and sentiments.

Whereas some, don't know if you were one or not, were lauding bertie and ff prior to and after the 2007 election I was drawing attention to their bubble, their failures like in the HSE, their unethical behaviour, their wastage of public funds, their growth of the public sector wage bill, etc, etc.

So far on this thread you have come out with garbage and you haven't even been able to get the timelines and characters right.
    You don't appear to have noticed that such things as NAMA were actually created post bertie.

And yes we do know he was the ring leader who created the mess in the first place.

No you said that MC namara didn't build the majority of the colleges and Unis that were built under berties stewardship.

I listed four or five that I know of personally, if you had bothered to check that list you would have seen that yes McNamara did build them!

And as for NAMA, all the big developers knew that was coming to save them years before it was made public. Didn't the owner of the point village say as much on the Late Late show one night.

Maybe you need to check a few of your own facts!

• Registered Users Posts: 9 cj22

well killaly should be doing his community service and if theres a threat to his well being he should spend the time behind bars, only in todays news all thoses going to prison for non payment of fines, and here we have someone basically srewing the system...i.e us! and still gets to live in a mansion can still afford to have expensive motors parked outside his house and he is not heating or keeping that house on the dole payments!? As for that joe lad with the trailor behind him, in fairness is this not a bit of I got stung and now want it all back...he got stung firstly out of greed and second probably karma. All business people takes risks, he did with his own cash, cash like who has that amount of cash and I'd still like to know did he pay tax on it?? Killaly however took risks with other peoples business/money that they were totally unaware of according to media reports. Joe is broke we're told and he got legal aid for his case when killaly did him for harassment, yet he's a nice big jeep two big houses side by side of each other, recently was rejected planning for a nursing home. If Killaly has a house cleaner maids etc then the justice system is this country is seriouly fraud, despite the fact our present government telling us no more ff handouts, handshakes well it seems behind the scenes ff are still sticking the fingers up at all, have their hand in the pot and fg either can't or won't furnish the department of justice to do something and fast!!!
    This thread started about a man been shot at in offaly, this man's children should not of been any part of this, it's sickneing.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,381 ✭✭✭✭Allyall

If Killaly can't do community service, lock him up. Put him on 24 hour watch if need be.

Lock him up and turn the Community service hours into days.

240 days.

No you said that MC namara didn't build the majority of the colleges and Unis that were built under berties stewardship.

I listed four or five that I know of personally, if you had bothered to check that list you would have seen that yes McNamara did build them!

And as for NAMA, all the big developers knew that was coming to save them years before it was made public. Didn't the owner of the point village say as much on the Late Late show one night.

Maybe you need to check a few of your own facts!

Do you have a problem reading ?
    you are attributing things to me that I didn't even say.

I never said anything about mcnamara.
    And I know dam well how many public jobs he got since I had friends working as engineers, site managers, QAs, etc for him.

And as for being in bed with ff mcnamara conneciton is no bloody secret.
    He was a member, once stood for ff in general election and was fianna fail councilor in Clare.

And yes we all know that he won numerous contracts for public buildings.
    Maybe someone can actual work how if he got more than normal when compared to the likes of the major construction firms like Sisk, John Paul, SIAC.

BTW bertie was gone before the bust happened and before NAMA or are you now telling us that NAMA was planned before the bust ?

I would love to see how you can prove that little gem.
    Anyway I am out of this discussion.

Advertisement