Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

running a boiler dry

Options
124»

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 225 ✭✭QBE

Dtp79 wrote: »
    No I don't do that. But sometimes customers would rather buy a new efficient gas boiler rather than putting new parts on a 15 year old gas boiler

that's good. so you advice on cost and savings over the time of usage on both matters. that's good. pity more are not like you.

I thought the new one was.....jesus mrs that boiler needs replacing without a diagnosis.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,097 ✭✭✭Dtp79

QBE wrote: »
    that's good. so you advice on cost and savings over the time of usage on both matters. that's good. pity more are not like you.

I thought the new one was.....jesus mrs that boiler needs replacing.

There's plenty like me but there's also cowboys in every trade unfortunately

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 3,496 ✭✭✭DGOBS

Originally Posted by DGOBS
    Just read this thread, been with 14 apprentices for a few days (good lads)

1. How did you come the conclusion that the boiler just needed adjustment?
    2. Do you mean flow/return differentials and balancing?
    3. Or an issue with burner pressures etc?

You replied

1. experience . that was confirmed with a couple of tests.
    2. yes.
    3. can be part of 2.

What tests?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,842 ✭✭✭Billy Bunting

This thread is giving me a headache.

He's giving me an headache, so full of sh%te but don't seem to know it. :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,097 ✭✭✭Dtp79

He's giving me an headache, so full of sh%te but don't seem to know it. :rolleyes:

As the sayin goes he'd give a Panadol a headache!!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

Don't think this is going anywhere..

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement