Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GAMSAT 2014?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭HopefulGEM

Goodluck tomorrow everyone:)

• Registered Users Posts: 13 Elle66

I am soo incredibly nervous for tomorrow... Another sleepless night. Any ideas as to what time they will be released please?

• Registered Users Posts: 172 ✭✭RainBow_xo

Elle66 wrote: »
    I am soo incredibly nervous for tomorrow... Another sleepless night. Any ideas as to what time they will be released please?

Usually anytime between 02:45-06:00, it's very hard to tell. And I assume they are released in alphabetical order (my account was updated at a later time than my friend who is earlier in the alphabet than me).

Nonetheless, the very best of luck to everyone. Whatever happens, you have done your best, don't forget that. As a previous poster said it is not the end of the world if things do not go your way. I think I wrote this to convince myself :P

Try to have a good sleep guys :)

• Registered Users Posts: 117 ✭✭Cymini Sectores

Good luck for tomorrow everyone. To bed now... Some of us have to work in the morning.

• Registered Users Posts: 79 ✭✭Confused1987

Best of luck everyone! Hope to jebus this works out well!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 28 lawlesp4

Good luck everyone!

Best of luck all. Pray, pray, pray... & when you're through praying... Do some more praying!!

Pob lwc pawb ☺️

• Registered Users Posts: 203 ✭✭trendy88

Could be any minute now!!!! Panic!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 47 Poppy1314

Does the email come at the exact time they're released or some time after? Some panic!!

Last year mine came later, if I recall correctly results were released before 3am and then I got the email the next morning! It's a waiting game!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 432 ✭✭TGJD

Well, best of luck lads. Can;t be long now.

Not long at all, best of luck everyone!

• Registered Users Posts: 6 andy721986

Anybody get their results yet? So nervous, I can't sleep.

Nope, there is not a chance I'm sleeping tonight!! Positive thoughts!!

No not yet. I'm a giant bag of nerves. They were out at this point last year. Debating whether to give up and wait until morning! Sleep will be a futile effort though!!!

All these email notifications are giving me a heart attack :P

Nothing yet, won't be able to sleep either! And the email notifications for this thread are terrifying!!

Not to add to it but I've been having mini heart attacks with every notification for this thread too. Should really be any minute now.

We could do as one of the guys on the Australian forum did and design an algorithm to call us off skype when a new tab appears on our account and play music?!!

Anyone know where to start?!!

No idea but I suppose that lad scored very high :-(

• Advertisement

trendy88 wrote: »
    No idea but I suppose that lad scored very high :-(

Don't worry about him! Try to only focus on yourself. Watch something funny perhaps?

I've got Microsoft word open but can't see the tab to do that!!

• Registered Users Posts: 31 DanKnev

Still no sign unfortunately...

Still nothing. I may actually go to sleep soon. Didn't think I was nervous until like 2 hours ago.

Yeah I'm really surprised they're not out yet.. Making me wonder if they're coming out at all today.. :(

I sat the uk gamsat last sept for the experience and those results came through at 5.52am so may well come through yet.. Suerly they wouldn't not release them for yet another day...?

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Jillybean25

I just checked my ireland results from last year, they came at 725am

This is getting really tense

Sure is.. Will they be out by 6? Someone previously said between 2.45 and 6 on this thread I think.. unless I've gone delirious which is entirely possible

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3 Jillybean25

Poppy1314 wrote: »
    Sure is.. Will they be out by 6? Someone previously said between 2.45 and 6 on this thread I think.. unless I've gone delirious which is entirely possible

I checked my last year's results and they didn't come through until 725am

Advertisement