Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BANDSCAN THREAD

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Drederikk

Listening to 93.2 and the signal is very weak.

Can pick it up in the car but can barely hear It indoors on a normal radio. Anyone else have the same issue?

Music they play is savage though.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Drederikk

Is this yet another station from the west side of Dublin - I barely picked it up on the southside the other day?

Same here. I am in Dun Laoighre.

Get it in the car no problem but indoors not so good. Could be they are still setting things up and this is a problem/issue they are aware of.

Just thinking it because they are not streaming online yet either. Just my two cents.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,313 ✭✭✭Antenna

Near Clonmel Co. Tipp some days ago I picked up the church radio from there (during mass times) on 108.0
    I had heard it in the past, so confirmed its still going.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,882 ✭✭✭JDxtra

Is Ninties on reduced power? It's getting hammered by Newstalk on 107.2 out my way today.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,037 ✭✭✭✭end of the road

JDxtra wrote: »
    Is Ninties on reduced power? It's getting hammered by Newstalk on 107.2 out my way today.

according to their facebook they are off air. technicals due to the wind, they are working on it.

ticking a box on a form does not make you of a religion.

• Advertisement

Rince also blank carrier with no RDS.

Both back on air today.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,778 ✭✭✭DopeTech

EMMETFM now broadcasting on 87.6. Sounds like NLR has had a rebrand!

FrostyJim wrote: »
    EMMETFM now broadcasting on 87.6. Sounds like NLR has had a rebrand!

have you checked or can you check the stream and fm to see if the music matches?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,644 ✭✭✭Infoanon

EMMET FM has changed RDS to NLRROOTS on 87.6 in Dublin

Unsigned 93.2 has now transformed onto FLASHBK playing a lot of 80s pop music

• Advertisement

Rince off air this morning on 88.1. Also believe Easy (94.3) were off due to appearance of a temp - but I could not find any temp listed on the BAI website (maybe it's not updated anymore).

Also, have been hearing a station on/off on 105.7 playing dance music. No RDS and very weak. No ID as yet.

Rince off air this morning on 88.1. Also believe Easy (94.3) were off due to appearance of a temp - but I could not find any temp listed on the BAI website (maybe it's not updated anymore).

Also, have been hearing a station on/off on 105.7 playing dance music. No RDS and very weak. No ID as yet.

Easy was off yesterday, was getting itt FM in its place. 105.7 is No.1 FM, a relay of some station from Moldova or somewhere similar. Very weak signal but I believe it's coming from the green fort area of clondalkin as that's the only place I can properly pick it up.

soulcity has changed to the super station, playing chart. hopefully it's temporary as soulcity brought something different (even if it wasn't to my taste personally)

ps at frostyjim. might be best to remove that location from your post. we don't want to potentially make it hard for the operator of 105.7 IMO.

Easy was off yesterday, was getting itt FM in its place. 105.7 is No.1 FM, a relay of some station from Moldova or somewhere similar. Very weak signal but I believe it's coming from the green fort area of clondalkin as that's the only place I can properly pick it up.

Same issue re ITT & Easy - unable to check at the time but normally caused by using the same PI code on the RDS.
    ITT finished programming on Friday - No.1 is a Turkish hit radio station afaik and has been relayed on 105.7 for the last number of years.
    Re BAI website - there listing of temps is exceptionally poor - a 90s temps is/was due to appear...... and Christmas FM will be back on 88.1+94.3 from late November

105.7 is No.1 FM, a relay of some station from Moldova or somewhere similar. Very weak signal but I believe it's coming from the green fort area of clondalkin as that's the only place I can properly pick it up.
    I have picked up No.1 FM around Liffey Valley, but this one is very much different - no liners, not a smooth transition between songs, no RDS and all dance music.

I have picked up No.1 FM around Liffey Valley, but this one is very much different - no liners, not a smooth transition between songs, no RDS and all dance music.

Picked it up today - audio average / weak signal / 90s dance music when I was listening - it was battling it out with 'No.1' in Clondalkin when I drove through

• Registered Users Posts: 6,034 ✭✭✭Declan A Walsh

So this is the current lineup in Dublin AFAIK:
    87.6 - NLRROOTS (weekends only)
    88.1 - Rince
    91.6 - Phever
    92.0 - Superstation
    93.2 - Flashbk
    99.5 - Heat
    105.7 - No. 1 FM
    107.1 - Nineties

Is that all correct and is that everyone?

So this is the current lineup in Dublin AFAIK:
    87.6 - NLRROOTS (weekends only)
    88.1 - Rince
    91.6 - Phever
    92.0 - Superstation
    93.2 - Flashbk
    99.5 - Heat
    105.7 - No. 1 FM
    107.1 - Nineties

Is that all correct and is that everyone?

yes as far as i know.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,403 ✭✭✭StreetLight

There's a relay of Absolute 80s on 99.0 around Liffey Valley too.

There are low powered relays of:
    Absolute 70s - 107.9*
    Absolute 80s - 88.8* **
    RTE Gold - 87.7*

*frequencies can change
    **RDS ABS 80s

• Advertisement

So, if you include the *fluctuating relay fequencies, you now have:
    87.6 - NLRROOTS
    *87.7 - Relay of RTE Gold
    88.1 - Rince
    *88.8 - Relay of Absolute 80s
    91.6 - Phever
    92.0 - Superstation
    93.2 - Flashbk
    *99.0 - Relay of Absolute 80s
    99.5 - Heat
    105.7 - No. 1 FM
    107.1 - Nineties
    *107.9 - Relay of Absolute 70s

And Easy could be back on 94.3 soon as well!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,293 ✭✭✭Fuzzy Clam

Could a couple of those be link frequencies?

• Registered Users Posts: 411 ✭✭Rock Solid

Fuzzy Clam wrote: »

Kiss Fm on101.5 Tallaght area

Rock Solid wrote: »
    Kiss Fm on101.5 Tallaght area

Is that another Dublin pirate? There's a frequency that no-one thought of.

• Registered Users Posts: 411 ✭✭Rock Solid

Often on from 10pm - 9am automated, sometimes relays Kiss London from midnight to 2am and at weekends till 4am, was on 99.2

Rock Solid wrote: »
    Often on from 10pm - 9am automated, sometimes relays Kiss London from midnight to 2am and at weekends till 4am, was on 99.2

Wonder why they only relay at night?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 295 ✭✭Stasi 2.0

Dodgy as its 10.8 above an RTE Three Rock Frequency (10.6/10.7/10.8 spacings between strong signals in the same area can cause mixing/breakthrough issues on some recievers)

Stasi 2.0 wrote: »
    Dodgy as its 10.8 above an RTE Three Rock Frequency (10.6/10.7/10.8 spacings between strong signals in the same area can cause mixing/breakthrough issues on some recievers)

Should be fine from that prospective - its the closeness to 101.8 and the various Today FM relays that cause the issue

Fuzzy Clam wrote: »

None of the above are link frequencies

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 74 ✭✭dave4565

Hello does anyone know where this station is from getting it in the roscommon mayo sligo areas ?

Advertisement