Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SHIELD Megathread

Options
124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,820 ✭✭✭grames_bond

I think Rollins is better than Jeff on the mic too, he is no great shakes but has potential!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,238 ✭✭✭✭Diabhal Beag

Always thought Rollins would be a letdown on the mic but he really improved a lot from what I saw of his ROH run. What he does when he's out of focus is top notch too. Kinda glad he's getting a bit of focus too because when Shield started out we all just figured Ambrose and Reigns would standout. Not to mention how great he's been in-ring.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 18,129 Mod ✭✭✭✭DM_7

Rollins has improved more than the others for his talking skills. I don't think they will hold him back at all. As said its great to see him getting more focus these days.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 12,013 Mod ✭✭✭✭jaykhunter

Merged the two recent Shield threads.

Yeah Monday's the most prominent Rollins has looked in the WWE. I'm really happy to see it as he's a great wrestler and the focus has generally been on leader Ambrose and then breakout star Reigns. Also got to meet Shield when they were here last year and Rollins was by the nicest/talkative of the three, seems like a lovely dude.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,846 ✭✭✭Moneymaker

Yeah I really liked him too, sound chap. It will be hard for him to be WWE Champion but if he keeps performing like he is and develops on the mic it's possible.

It's almost like WWE have said to him, everyone talks about Ambrose and Reigns. Make them talk about you. And he has.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,478 ✭✭✭✭gnfnrhead

I'd still rather they kept them together for another while yet. They have tonnes of mileage left and are vastly superior to any of the other trios in WWE right now. Keep them together (as babyfaces) until later this year, then split them up. Could end up having the feud going to Wrestlemania if they time it right. A Wrestlemania match this year would feel very last minute.

What do you do with a babyface trio over 12 months that makes them interesting?

They could take on the authority I suppose but that would overlap with Bryan etc.

DM-ICE wrote: »
    What do you do with a babyface trio over 12 months that makes them interesting?

They could take on the authority I suppose but that would overlap with Bryan etc.

After Wrestlemania, Bryan should be involved with Batista. Simply dont have Batista join the Authority and both feuds can remain separate. Authority would need to start getting members who are actually active wrestlers though.

Rollins did a really good job on Smackdown and proved that talking isn't a problem for him.

I am not sure what is next for them now, I find myself thinking it would be a shame if they don't get a run as a face team. Crowd are really reacting to them as a group. I just don't see who they can take on.

DM-ICE wrote: »
    Rollins did a really good job on Smackdown and proved that talking isn't a problem for him.

I am not sure what is next for them now, I find myself thinking it would be a shame if they don't get a run as a face team. Crowd are really reacting to them as a group. I just don't see who they can take on.

3 Man Band, bay-bah! :D

• Advertisement
Advertisement