Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

[CoD Ghosts] General News and Discussion

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,382 ✭✭✭firestarter51

dlc is always double on xbox one, a pain as i dont want most of it, i mean who want a space suit, new game type is a bit of fun reinforce ive only just seen it, loads of xp

The gold knife is great fun, went on a 15 streak with it, some laugh out loud moments and rage quits galore

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,068 ✭✭✭MarkY91

is the gold knife only on xbox so far?

what prestige do you need in order to unlock it? im on 8th afaik

MarkY91 wrote: »
    is the gold knife only on xbox so far?

what prestige do you need in order to unlock it? im on 8th afaik

Gold knife and pdw is a patch available on all systems apart from ps4
    Prestige 5 for the knife
    Prestige 10 for the gun

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,068 ✭✭✭MarkY91

Gold knife and pdw is a patch available on all systems apart from ps4
    Prestige 5 for the knife
    Prestige 10 for the gun

it will never be on ps4 or just a month behind as usual?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,878 ✭✭✭heroics

MarkY91 wrote: »
    it will never be on ps4 or just a month behind as usual?

It is just a bit behind the rest as usual http://support.activision.com/articles/en_US/FAQ/Latest-Updates-for-Call-of-Duty-Ghosts-on-PlayStation-4

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 218 ✭✭Screaming Monkey

while the Invasion maps are ok, the new Extinction map is terrible ****e, looks like they put zero effort into it, the previous 3 are all good multiplayer fun, this one is boring, easy (finished it on 4th go with some randomers), no end of level boss, one of the sections is just blank walls with a tech device in the middle, would do better myself with a minecraft mod.

i paid for dlc four and its not in the rotation and i cant select it in private match
    help

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

i paid for dlc four and its not in the rotation and i cant select it in private match
    help

No idea. Did you try deleting the update and downloading again? Maybe fire off an email or get on go MS support

KERSPLAT! wrote: »
    No idea. Did you try deleting the update and downloading again? Maybe fire off an email or get on go MS support

delete the map pack ?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

delete the map pack ?

That would be my thinking, don't do it unless you're sure you can download it again though!!! I've never had the problem so I'm only guessing. Maybe just get on to MS support first

i was thinking about doing this just wondered if anyone else had that problem
    worth a shot i guess

well i deleted the map pack and installed it again, still no joy so i did a hard re boot on the xbox and hey presto
    all good
    just hit prestige ten now and there are no more to do wtf
    thought they normally add another ten to keep the xp relevant
    slowest prestige master to date for me, hope the next one is better

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,007 ✭✭✭✭Snake Plisken

well i deleted the map pack and installed it again, still no joy so i did a hard re boot on the xbox and hey presto
    all good
    just hit prestige ten now and there are no more to do wtf
    thought they normally add another ten to keep the xp relevant
    slowest prestige master to date for me, hope the next one is better

Would you really want another 10. Prestiges? It was hard enough getting to 10 on this one, even if they did add more I wouldn't bother.
    Also was trying to get a game of HC Kill Confirmed this morning as it's a double xp weekend and there was only 9200 online worldwide! Surely this should tell activision all they need to know about how little interest there is in these future based cods!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,000 ✭✭✭Stone Deaf 4evr

Would you really want another 10. Prestiges? It was hard enough getting to 10 on this one, even if they did add more I wouldn't bother.
    Also was trying to get a game of HC Kill Confirmed this morning as it's a double xp weekend and there was only 9200 online worldwide! Surely this should tell activision all they need to know about how little interest there is in these future based cods!

It's not the future setting that's the problem. It's the fact that it's a terrible game that completely alienated a lot of the fans with it's horrible maps , boring kill streaks and grungy art style.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 190 ✭✭Ould Mr Brennan

Hate the game honestly but my housemate loves it. Strange haha.

He even commented on the amount of people online though. 74k the other night compared to 167k on blops 2 at the same time. Madness.

Those numbers might be show split between the 360 and xbox one though.

Still pretty telling though :(

Hate the game honestly but my housemate loves it. Strange haha.

He even commented on the amount of people online though. 74k the other night compared to 167k on blops 2 at the same time. Madness.

Those numbers might be show split between the 360 and xbox one though.

Still pretty telling though :(
    74 k wow I'm only get 25-30 k playing with Australians and yanks most of the time

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 190 ✭✭Ould Mr Brennan

74 k wow I'm only get 25-30 k playing with Australians and yanks most of the time

This was Friday night though :O lol

This was Friday night though :O lol

I was on it Saturday night
    Couldn't get a decent lobby
    Connecting with yanks ect it's impossible to have a good connection

I was on it Saturday night
    Couldn't get a decent lobby
    Connecting with yanks ect it's impossible to have a good connection

I have been having this for the last couple of days. nearly impossible to get into a game with a good connection. Had to turn xbox off last night in case I put controller through TV.

My connection in the house is good since I got line upgraded. Have the xbox wired directly to router etc. Doing speedtests and line quality tests (pings) I am getting ping between 9-11ms and 90-94mb down.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,693 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

Its because all the kids are back in school :P

heroics wrote: »
    I have been having this for the last couple of days. nearly impossible to get into a game with a good connection. Had to turn xbox off last night in case I put controller through TV.

My connection in the house is good since I got line upgraded. Have the xbox wired directly to router etc. Doing speedtests and line quality tests (pings) I am getting ping between 9-11ms and 90-94mb down.
    what is you're latency on xbxox server
    my ping is low too now i'm on fibre and the gaming was a1 at first but last couple of weeks is a disaster, less people playing ghost i think

my latency is 157, from what ive found out even if we have a low ping the servers are in usa, so until we get dedicated servers we are screwed
    fingers crossed there is are more people on advanced warfare

my ping is low too now i'm on fibre and the gaming was a1 at first but last couple of weeks is a disaster, less people playing ghost i think

my latency is 157, from what ive found out even if we have a low ping the servers are in usa, so until we get dedicated servers we are screwed

does ghosts have a display showing how many players are online? Black ops 2 used to have it on the start screen?

last I heard, there were more people playing black ops 2 and mw3 than ghosts.

it does show you on the page where you select game type
    7k is about the normal on the one
    360 is obviously higher

wow, 7K? thats pretty bad alright. you're bound to end up with americans so. I might throw in the 360 disc tonight and see how many are playing on that.

it does show you on the page where you select game type
    7k is about the normal on the one
    360 is obviously higher

Yep I'm on 360 last night it was between 35-50k. Games were a bit better last night. I presume it was because I was playing in a clan lobby from UK and Ireland.

It was great for the first couple of weeks after got the fibre in but for the last couple of days its been brutal.

Where did you find IP of the xBox servers?

heroics wrote: »
    Where did you find IP of the xBox servers?

test the connection on the xbox one

Advertisement