Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

[CoD Ghosts] General News and Discussion

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 374 ✭✭DoubleD

I would have supported Envy for it, except for Merk's comments after the game. Still sore about getting dropped clearly. I'd actually rather see Complexity win it now, I wouldn't like Envy to be the team to break their dominance. Studyy talks way too much sh*te as well.

I thought his comments were bang on. He should never have been dropped, hes a much better player than lameshot and mboze. He has all the right in the world to gloat over it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,382 ✭✭✭firestarter51

What's happened to the playlist ?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,503 ✭✭✭Makaveli

April 1st

Makaveli wrote: »
    April 1st

Yes I was sharing the joke

• Registered Users Posts: 12,428 ✭✭✭✭Snake Plisken

double xp stayed live all night tonight which was appreciated as it helped me get closer to prestige 7, 8 levels to go. Also see that Dropzone is coming to PS3 & PS4 in the next 24 hours, also hopeful the ripper will be available to PlayStation players with the season pass this week!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,503 ✭✭✭Makaveli

Yes I was sharing the joke

The joke that is Ghosts.

• Registered Users Posts: 906 ✭✭✭Randall Floyd

This just in, Titanfall on the 360 is surprisingly not sh1t, might get it so.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,991 ✭✭✭Stone Deaf 4evr

This just in, Titanfall on the 360 is surprisingly not sh1t, might get it so.

It's savage on Xbox one, if it's half as good on 360, I couldn't recommend it more.

• Registered Users Posts: 906 ✭✭✭Randall Floyd

Bit of tearing going on and the textures don't look as good as the One version, but then you wouldn't expect them too, other than that it looks decent enough.

Bit of tearing going on and the textures don't look as good as the One version, but then you wouldn't expect them too, other than that it looks decent enough.

Digital foundry have a test done over on eurogamer, you can opt to lock the framerate at 30fps which apparently eliminates most of the tearing, or else unlock it and take the improved response.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 14,526 Mod ✭✭✭✭Darkglasses

Anybody watch PAX east? No? Just me then.

Shame that SB are completely splitting up, that was a hell of a team. Not as organized or intelligent as coL, but their individual gunskill is insane. Not sure if anybody else was watching, but Censor's ace in the last S&D against coL is worth looking up on YT. If they stayed together, Censor layed off the steroids, and Dedo gained a year in maturity, they would be a good match for coL come COD champs 2015.

• Registered Users Posts: 27,321 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

So I think it's official, Call of Duty is dead.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,277 ✭✭✭x43r0

Jesus Christ.....

And I thought that having Ice T in Gears of war was bad....

• Registered Users Posts: 19,060 ✭✭✭✭Liam O

LT1ycFs618g

I was going to say at least Treyarch are back this year but apparently not :( basically another follow up to MW3 again...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,580 ✭✭✭NoviGlitzko

Yay! MW3 was the best COD so far. Well along with W@W.

Whats wrong with Snoop Dogg? This is hilarious! "Ballistic Vests, those are some fine ass threads".

Is rap too uncool to grace a video game now? Whats your problem people? If you don't like it run with the standard voice. Really looking forward to this DLC.

• Registered Users Posts: 455 ✭✭The Little Fella

Whats wrong with Snoop Dogg? This is hilarious! "Ballistic Vests, those are some fine ass threads".

Is rap too uncool to grace a video game now? Whats your problem people? If you don't like it run with the standard voice. Really looking forward to this DLC.

No thanks, **** like that is not what made cod what it once was.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 14,526 Mod ✭✭✭✭Darkglasses

There's some more pressing matters that they should be working on fixing though. I don't think Snoop's voice in the game would add as much as fixing the spawns.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,580 ✭✭✭NoviGlitzko

There's some more pressing matters that they should be working on fixing though. I don't think Snoop's voice in the game would add as much as fixing the spawns.
    Of course. I hate the spawning in this game. For every death it's basically like, 2.

Still a nice touch though IMO.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8,486 ✭✭✭miju

Anybody up for some friendyl 4v4 matches tonight?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 11,139 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr. Manager

miju wrote: »
    Anybody up for some friendyl 4v4 matches tonight?

What console and game?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8,486 ✭✭✭miju

What console and game?

Oh yeah, COD: Ghosts on XB1

• Registered Users Posts: 2,790 ✭✭✭2Mad2BeMad

your too late, its been dead for years
    now their just kicking it while its laying their on the ground:pac:

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 11,139 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr. Manager

Damn, don't have XB1 :(

2.5 gig patch when installing the game :/
    It's your fault I'm even bothering to play this. Clan pressure pffff

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

Had good craic playin GTA with ye but unfortunately I'm too poor to get the XB1 :(

Once was enough for me to buy ghosts. And even then it was one time too many.

I'm probably showing my ignorance here, but does anyone know where one goes to find out what's actually in these updates? Just downloaded a big one

• Registered Users Posts: 12,428 ✭✭✭✭Snake Plisken

I'm probably showing my ignorance here, but does anyone know where one goes to find out what's actually in these updates? Just downloaded a big one

if your on xbox it's probably that new dlc with new camos and voice packs for the game, I know you probably didn't buy them but they need to do some changes to the system to accept the new dlc.

actually here you go follow the link

http://community.activision.com/thread/200809776

• Advertisement

New update was over 2 gb on xbox one
    Only thing I bought was the snoop dog voice, quite comical

Advertisement