Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PGA Tour Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,654 ✭✭✭✭Mantis Toboggan

Koepka started like a house on fire.

Free Palestine 🇵🇸

• Registered Users Posts: 14,150 ✭✭✭✭LuckyGent88

And that should be that. Koepka playing lovely and getting the putts.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,732 ✭✭✭ionadnapokot

Could Webb do it?

That is one hell of a colourful scorecard from Jordan Spieth. No doubt he is nearly back to his best but throws a horrendous swing in every now and again then

That is one hell of a colourful scorecard from Jordan Spieth. No doubt he is nearly back to his best but throws a horrendous swing in every now and again then

Himself and Hao tong are an entertaining follow on the shot tracker

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,683 ✭✭✭Barnaboy

Wayne Riley, WTF!!!!! Hilarious!

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,802 Mod ✭✭✭✭Keano

When your luck is in!

How did Koepka end up with a perfect clear line and lie!! Just when you think he may drop a shot

• Registered Users Posts: 5,999 ✭✭✭sReq | uTeK

How did Koepka end up with a perfect clear line and lie!! Just when you think he may drop a shot

If he fell into ****e he would come put clean.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,230 ✭✭✭munster87

Looks like another!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,340 ✭✭✭✭Rikand

And another break.

I hit one wayward tee shot today that hit a tree and it kicked further left into the trees and I had to hack out backwards

• Registered Users Posts: 6,143 ✭✭✭munsterlegend

If he fell into ****e he would come put clean.

Players go through periods when things go their way. Happened to spieth too. Rory iron play has been poor today as he driven it quite well.

18/18 scrambling this week and only missed one putt inside 10 foot. Not just a power player in fairness.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,999 ✭✭✭sReq | uTeK

Players go through periods when things go their way. Happened to spieth too. Rory iron play has been poor today as he driven it quite well.

100% look at that on the 16th after an amazing drive. A horrible horrible par

• Registered Users Posts: 4,230 ✭✭✭munster87

He’s a machine when it matters

I know wolfe is getting most of the attention but Collin Morikawa has been top of the bunch for me of the new comers

• Registered Users Posts: 37,517 ✭✭✭✭eagle eye

I know wolfe is getting most of the attention but Collin Morikawa has been top of the bunch for me of the new comers
    Morikawa has been excellent but I'd have Wolff and Hovland ahead of him. Justin Suh when he has fully recovered from his wrist injury will be really good as well.
    It's one of the best classes of rookies ever.
    Wolff had a good weekend finishing tied 24th in the WGC event.

eagle eye wrote: »
    Morikawa has been excellent but I'd have Wolff and Hovland ahead of him. Justin Suh when he has fully recovered from his wrist injury will be really good as well.
    It's one of the best classes of rookies ever.
    Wolff had a good weekend finishing tied 24th in the WGC event.

I havent seen enough of hovland to comment although he has looked great anytime i have seen him, I probably haven't seen enough of any to really comment.

but it does look a fantastic bunch, I've read lots of great things about devon bling also, a tiger like background in having a military father and an over achiever in almost every facet of his life

• Registered Users Posts: 37,517 ✭✭✭✭eagle eye

Morikawa gets his first win, two rookies in July.

eagle eye wrote: »
    Morikawa gets his first win, two rookies in July.

That accuracy off the tee with good length is just sexy

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 27,034 ✭✭✭✭GreeBo

• Registered Users Posts: 871 ✭✭✭Remind me

See Garcia at it again this week.

I was a fan over the years but if he hasn’t learned from Saudi Arabia he never will.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,709 ✭✭✭MyPeopleDrankTheSoup

him throwing his driver at his caddy at the open seemed way worse. that seemed to go under the radar a bit

him throwing his driver at his caddy at the open seemed way worse. that seemed to go under the radar a bit

Agreed, I think the caddy is his brother?

I’d have wrapped it around his neck

• Registered Users Posts: 5,716 ✭✭✭abff

How come there are only three FedEx Cup play-off events this year?

abff wrote: »
    How come there are only three FedEx Cup play-off events this year?

Just scrapped one and did a reschedule

• Registered Users Posts: 972 ✭✭✭paulos53

There is also a big change to the final Fedex event
    The FedExCup points leader after the first two Playoffs events will begin the TOUR Championship at 10-under par.
    The No. 2 player will start at 8 under.
    The No. 3 player starts at 7 under;
    the No. 4 player starts at 6 under;
    the No. 5 player starts at 5 under.
    Players 6-10 start at 4 under;
    players 11-15 start at 3 under;
    players 16-20 start at 2 under;
    players 21-25 start at 1 under;
    and players 26-30 start at even par.

As things stand some guys would be giving Koepka a 10 shot head start. It is hard enough to beat the guy from a level start without giving him shots

• Registered Users Posts: 2,884 ✭✭✭DuckSlice

I may get attacked for saying this, but I fancy Rory to win the FedEx cup. Koepka is the clear favourite but I think he could sneak it.

etxp wrote: »
    I may get attacked for saying this, but I fancy Rory to win the FedEx cup. Koepka is the clear favourite but I think he could sneak it.

Currently 2nd, no reason why not

• Advertisement

59 watch on the pga tour. Adam Swenson needs two birdies in last 4. Preferred lies so it was actually called on twitter today to watch out for a 59

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement