Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Stopped Searched and Robbed by 12 year olds

Options
124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,652 ✭✭✭Corvo

anncoates wrote: »
    Some real chestnuts here as ever from the hoary old school of hit the bully and he'll start crying and leave you alone forever type spoofs.

And even more chestnuts from the Peace and Love community

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,925 ✭✭✭✭anncoates

And even more chestnuts from the Peace and Love community

Like half the ones dispensing homilies about bullying have ever hit somebody in their life.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,778 ✭✭✭sebastianlieken

I remember when I was young, maybe 11 or 12, I went trick-or-treating with my mate around his estate. We had a fair haul of goodies when we were walking down the street when suddenly two slightly older lads appeared and told us to hand over our bags. Before I could even process a thought - I saw a large figure appear from the darkness down the street running towards us, only to chase the two knackers away and in the process, kick one of them up the arse. Turns out my mates dad who was a Garda was following us about and saw that we were about to get robbed.

So, OP.... have you considered giving one of your sons intimidators a good hard kick up the arse?

Advertisement