Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Formula 1 2013: Round 4 - Bahrain Grand Prix

Options
12346»

Comments

I agree they are hungry. I just think Vettel might be hungrier
    Plus hes probably in a better car but that remains to be seen. Weber was in a Red Bull today and was well behind the pace
    It's pretty sad to watch Webber lately. So far this season Vettel has been more than a second a lap faster on average in qualifying.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,625 ✭✭✭Charlie-Bravo

Have we seen any safety cars in the first four races? Can't remember any :confused:

-. . ...- . .-. / --. --- -. -. .- / --. .. ...- . / -.-- --- ..- / ..- .--.

None yet!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,370 ✭✭✭b757

Great race today; Di Resta had a good one on the 2 stop but unlucky with the 4th finish, Alonso without DRS and Grosjean up there with the top too.

I also enjoyed the battle between Button and Perez, it's good to see competition within the team.

20 days, 13 hours to the next one.. Going be a long wait. :(

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,133 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

Vettel%20finger%20Canadian%201006.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,728 ✭✭✭✭Jordan 199

Guess what lads

Well what? Do tell...

• Registered Users Posts: 331 ✭✭FREDNISMO

Button sour grapes

• Registered Users Posts: 12,873 ✭✭✭✭flazio

Slogan: Red Bull - Gives You Wings
    Ferrari - Who Needs Wings?

• Registered Users Posts: 11 cupcakedan

I'm getting so fed up of Jenson Button sipping on his juice whinging about being overtaken unfairly. He should ask Grosjean where did he get his balls for this year. He needs to man up and drive like his career depends on it like Paul DiResta and others. Loving Vettel back where he belongs. I didn't like what he done to Webber in Malaysia but i'm still a fan.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,728 ✭✭✭✭Jordan 199

b757 wrote: »
    20 days, 13 hours to the next one.. Going be a long wait. :(

I'm no fan of these three week gaps.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 33,733 ✭✭✭✭Myrddin

Bullseye1 wrote: »
    fast proving the doubters wrong about his racing ability

I think those voices have long since been silenced :)

Three week gap yet again...hate that :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 28,789 ✭✭✭✭ScumLord

Vettle truly is a master, he always gets the maximum out of the car whenever he's on track.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,341 ✭✭✭lolie

It's pretty sad to watch Webber lately. So far this season Vettel has been more than a second a lap faster on average in qualifying.

He needs to up his game big time soon. Looking at his post race interviews he looks like a man that knows it could be his last year at red bull.

Advertisement