Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Formula 1 2013: Round 4 - Bahrain Grand Prix

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,670 ✭✭✭Rascasse

What bollox is this? Drummers?

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 12,541 Mod ✭✭✭✭2011

I am delighted for Lotus and disappointed for Ferrari.

Autosport wrote: »
    Dont tell me this means that Vettel is going to run away with the championship :(

Well the next 4 races include 2 that Webber won last year and Vettel only got one podium in total at them so let's hope Webber has his customary couple of perfect weekends per year in between getting embarrassed.

• Registered Users Posts: 30,070 ✭✭✭✭Ghost Train

Would have liked to see Perezs last lap

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 13,447 ✭✭✭✭antodeco

I'd say Kimi would be a bit quicker if he lost the few pounds!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,964 ✭✭✭Sitec

That was a surprisingly entertaining GP considering Vettel was so far ahead. Great move by Hamilton on Webber at the end.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 14,690 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dcully

antodeco wrote: »

:eek::eek::eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 22,249 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

This is going to be fun :( Coultard oh holy god

Coulthard again. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,855 ✭✭✭Grim.

antodeco wrote: »

harsh man, harsh

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 13,447 ✭✭✭✭antodeco

Twas a joke! I'm on my phone so no Pac!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,056 ✭✭✭Sparks43

Vettel "I cant get my legs that high im not a woman":eek:

What is that prat on

Sparks43 wrote: »
    Vettel "I cant get my legs that high im not a woman":eek:

What is that prat on

mongs looking to much into into bad translations

Careful, i got banned from the soccer forum last year for referring to Alex ferguson as whiskey nose lol surely prat is a tad worse :P

Dcully wrote: »
    Careful, i got banned from the soccer forum last year for referring to Alex ferguson as whiskey nose lol surely prat is a tad worse :P

lol

• Registered Users Posts: 4,056 ✭✭✭Sparks43

Dcully wrote: »

Trust me prat is mild compared to what i normally call him.

Sparks43 wrote: »
    Trust me prat is mild compared to what i normally call him.

In that case :p

Vettel%20finger%20Canadian%201006.jpg

Sorry for spamming this, couldnt resist it this time :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,624 ✭✭✭Infoanon

Button doing a great job of playing the team game - Martin Whitmarshs face dropped when Jenson popped into the interview but in fairness to Jenson,he was as professional as ever.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,886 ✭✭✭_rebelkid

Final Timing Screen:
    BIYgFlhCUAAa5uu.png:large

Lap Chart:
    BIYf2BKCYAEEZm0.png:large

Speed Trap Figures:
    BIYfuTNCUAMswQy.png:large

Weather Information:
    BIYfx6oCcAAlZ7S.png:large

• Registered Users Posts: 1,886 ✭✭✭_rebelkid

Perez definitely becoming a McLaren Driver;

Still thinks he was a bit faster, but admitted it was a bit too much what went on with him and JB.

Checo is growing up, and is becoming a proper racer.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,859 ✭✭✭Courtesy Flush

Vettel is a joy to watch. Such aggression and ability rolled into one.
    Shame more drivers dont have his hunger

_rebelkid wrote: »
    Perez definitely becoming a McLaren Driver;

Still thinks he was a bit faster, but admitted it was a bit too much what went on with him and JB.

Checo is growing up, and is becoming a proper racer.

I have no problem with him challenging Button but in the end the squabbling cost both of them a place, Perez to Hamilton and Button to Rosberg.

• Registered Users Posts: 317 ✭✭Bugatti

Vettel is a joy to watch. Such aggression and ability rolled into one.
    Shame more drivers dont have his hunger

Thats a bit harsh in fairness! Alonso, Hamilton and Raikkonen are as hungry as ever a seem desperate for another title. Still hoping for a close fight for the championship this year!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,859 ✭✭✭Courtesy Flush

Bugatti wrote: »
    Thats a bit harsh in fairness! Alonso, Hamilton and Raikkonen are as hungry as ever a seem desperate for another title. Still hoping for a close fight for the championship this year!

I agree they are hungry. I just think Vettel might be hungrier
    Plus hes probably in a better car but that remains to be seen. Weber was in a Red Bull today and was well behind the pace

• Registered Users Posts: 11,728 ✭✭✭✭Jordan 199

Plus hes probably in a better car but that remains to be seen. Weber was in a Red Bull today and was well behind the pace

I think it's a case of Vettel getting more out of the Red Bull than Webber IMO.

• Registered Users Posts: 317 ✭✭Bugatti

I'd disagree for Alonso. I think he is just as hungry as Vettel this year (if not more). I think he's desperate for the title after the way things ended last season. And imo he has a very good chance this year. But no more mistakes can be made.

As for the other guys I think Kimi will consistantly be on the poduim but just fall short at the end of the year. Likewise for Hamilton, although Mercedes are making great progress with the car I just can't see him taking the challenge to Seb and Fernando.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,502 ✭✭✭recyclebin

Just got to see the race there now. I hope Vettel isn't going to win another championship easy again this year.

Grosjean is getting better and better as the season goes on. He has definitly cleaned up his act. Di Resta is out to prove the doubters wrong and if he drives like he did today more often he could move up into a better team.

Perez and Massa went through most of the race with broken front wings. It seems to show that all these winglets on the front don't have much effect on performance. Rear end grip seems to be more important.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,731 ✭✭✭Bullseye1

So disappointed for Alonso he was a possible winner today and the fact that he got some points shows the man never gives up. Loved the aggression shown by Vettle at the beginning of the race, fast proving the doubters wrong about his racing ability. Strong performance from the Lotus and particularly by Roman who has all the appearance of a top driver in the near future. Some good performances by Race India and McClaren. Disappointed for Mercedes after such promise in qualifying.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,320 ✭✭✭v3ttel

Delighted for Vettel and Di Resta. Pity Di Resta couldn't make the podium, but on a two stop it was always going to be tricky towards the end of the race. I loved the wheel to wheel action between Vettel/Alonso/Rosberg at the start. Imagine if Seb could actually race ;) He has taken an a$$ pounding by the media, but still comes back strong. His aggression and will to win are both admirable.

I love hearing Jenson's radio. You'd swear he was just having a chat to a friend or something, not hurdling along at 200MPH in an F1 car. He usually sounds so calm and composed. The battle with Perez was brilliant.

Heading to the Barcelona to attend my first ever race. Hopefully it's a good one.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,444 ✭✭✭frostie500

Rooney10 wrote: »
    Heading to the Barcelona to attend my first ever race. Hopefully it's a good one.

Have fun! Your first race is always special and you'll be amazed at just how quick the cars are when youre standing trackside. Barcelona's a great race to go to too by the way

Advertisement