Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Formula 1 2013: Round 4 - Bahrain Grand Prix

Options

Comments

Calling it now, 1-2 for Red Bull :(

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 12,558 Mod ✭✭✭✭2011

Anyone wrote: »
    13th. He wont have DRS for the race it seems.

Yes, I saw that.

I am hoping he can make up places by using a different pit stop strategy.

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 12,558 Mod ✭✭✭✭2011

Calling it now, 1-2 for Red Bull :(
    I reckon Kimi 1st or 2nd.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,640 ✭✭✭Infoanon

Think Force India have got the strategy wrong on this one - unfortunately strategy has been their achilles heel over the years.

Kimi maintaining good pace should come into play at the end of the race

Scrap that....probably just pitted too early for a 2 stop to work.....

Finger crossed for a Webber v Vettel battle!

• Advertisement

2011 wrote: »
    I reckon Kimi 1st or 2nd.

Leaving out pitstops he'll have to be faster than Vettel for the rest of the race. Not gonna happen.

Actually Webber's looking poor again so Button/Rosberg/Kimi might catch him.

• Registered Users Posts: 228 ✭✭F.J.

Bad day so far for the Ferrari team

Puncture Massa

No new wing for Massa? I assumed they would change it.

Leaving out pitstops he'll have to be faster than Vettel for the rest of the race. Not happen

This is F1, anything can happen :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,376 ✭✭✭Anyone

Why is Rosberg going off the line so much? Its almost like he is letting them pass him.

2011 wrote: »
    This is F1, anything can happen :)

Unless Vettel has a problem or decides to starts driving like Mark Webber then he has the race completely in the bag.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 14,701 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dcully

Vettel is a beast of a racing driver, contrary to popular belief.

Dcully wrote: »
    Vettel is a beast of a racing driver, contrary to popular belief.

Dont think many people would argue he can drive. Its just he is such an unlikeable person.

Unless Vettel has a problem or decides to starts driving like Mark Webber then he has the race completely in the bag.

True, but I live in hope.

Perez legitimately ahead of Button, good drive. Both McLarens looking good so far.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,670 ✭✭✭Rascasse

Di Resta looking v. good for a podium. Lapping .5s quicker than Kimi.

Button's another one who can't overtake. :pac:

Anyone wrote: »
    Dont think many people would argue he can drive. Its just he is such an unlikeable person.

Lots of people think he cannot overtake yet he has consistently done some of best overtaking moves year after year.

I dont get this "unlikeable person" thing, well apart from the mvoe on Webber this year i fail to see why so much hate.
    If it was Hamilton i would totally understand, now there is the very definition of "unlikeable person" putting it mildly :)

Fair play to Button.
    All we need now is a safety car for a it of excitement.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 761 ✭✭✭youreadthat

Lots of people think he cannot overtake yet he has consistently done some of best overtaking moves year after year.

I dont get this "unlikeable person" thing, well apart from the mvoe on Webber this year i fail to see why so much hate.
    If it was Hamilton i would totally understand, now there is the very definition of "unlikeable person" putting it mildly :)

Opinions are like a***holes...

That was stupid from Perez, could see from here he was too close. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,627 ✭✭✭mrsoundie

We only get to see a very narrow view of these people, so to make judgments on their personalities is wrong. Possibly some really nice people, but we will never know.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,855 ✭✭✭Grim.

weh weh weh Jenson

If the McLarens hadn't been squabbling they'd be on the back of Webber now.

Haha Sky:

"If you were Martin Whitmarsh what would be saying to the drivers right now?"

All I could think was "AHH leave it ou'.......leave if f**king ou'!!"

• Registered Users Posts: 4,056 ✭✭✭Sparks43

What a bad time for a break setanta:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,166 ✭✭✭Stereomaniac

Advertising reigns supreme with any media company. Such is the country that we live in I guess.

Go Kimi!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,256 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Kimi in the pits, will Di resta be able to keep him behind

Advertisement