Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UFC on Fox: Henderson vs. Melendez

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 813 ✭✭✭Shazbot

Prelims just start with an amazing KO

• Registered Users Posts: 1,305 ✭✭✭The Clown Man

I have DC winning by KO. I think he'll be too fast for Mir and as much as I like Mir, I think we'll be seeing his sad face in the 1st round.

Otherwise, is anyone else having serious issues with the ufc.tv stream? Jumping all over the place for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,154 ✭✭✭✭MrStuffins

I have DC winning by KO. I think he'll be too fast for Mir and as much as I like Mir, I think we'll be seeing his sad face in the 1st round.

Otherwise, is anyone else having serious issues with the ufc.tv stream? Jumping all over the place for me.

I was. I dropped it down to 800 kbps and its fine now.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,913 ✭✭✭✭scudzilla

same here, in the 2nd round wit a boost ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 19,154 ✭✭✭✭MrStuffins

Has Rutten would've been proud of that liver kick by Joey B.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,420 ✭✭✭weemcd

WOW that knockout was cold

• Registered Users Posts: 157 ✭✭Ray von

Great card so far!

All knock outs apart from one decision which was a great fight!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,201 ✭✭✭jamesbondings

Anyone have a link to watch these? In the girlfriends ma's so no sky sports if its even on that

• Registered Users Posts: 813 ✭✭✭Shazbot

Anyone have a link to watch these? In the girlfriends ma's so no sky sports if its even on that

You can watch the prelims on UFC.tv. You just need to register an account.

The main card will be on ESPN.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,593 ✭✭✭theteal

another KO, quality prelims!

• Advertisement

Great prelims - main card has a lot of work to do.

Anyone else always see Carlton from Fresh Prince when Lorenz Larkin walks out?

• Registered Users Posts: 157 ✭✭Ray von

Larkin was robbed. Carmont is terrible to watch.

• Registered Users Posts: 748 ✭✭✭boxer.fan

I don't know very much about scoring in mma but am I wrong in thinking that was a ridiculous decision?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,541 ✭✭✭Davei141

Pretty impressive from Carmont...Winning by doing the square root of **** all.

How do you pick KO of the night out of this?

And I didn't even watch the larkin carmont decision cause I thought it was clear as day ... I'm just learning about this now ... WTF?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,420 ✭✭✭weemcd

How do you pick KO of the night out of this?

And I didn't even watch the larkin carmont decision cause I thought it was clear as day ... I'm just learning about this now ... WTF?

Dana should throw out a few extra bonuses at this rate, hope main card lives up to this, finish city

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,970 ✭✭✭Lenin Skynard

Wow these knockouts are coming hard and fast tonight. I hope the main card is like this too.

As clean a KO punch as I've ever seen, the main card is doomed

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,391 ✭✭✭Scar Tissue

Saw a TV advert for a car dealership on the (totally legit) stream, featuring Clay Guida where he claims like him, they are knocking out the competition...

The irony :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,728 ✭✭✭CZ 453

I hope Melendez does the business tonight. I'd like Mir to win but I think he is going off the boil a bit and could be caught tonight

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,202 ✭✭✭el dude

shezer wrote: »
    I hope Melendez does the business tonight. I'd like Mir to win but I think he is going off the boil a bit and could be caught tonight

Not seen a lot of Cormier, but i noticed that the bookies have him as a fairly comfortable favourite. Tempted to throw a few euro on Mir.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,970 ✭✭✭Lenin Skynard

Looks like Brown had three weetabix this morning instead of two. He's like a man possessed.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,354 ✭✭✭Wrongway1985

Mir looks the best he done in awhile hard to say if his performance will be similar, if he puts in one of his lazy ones he could be out the door

• Registered Users Posts: 7,056 ✭✭✭darced

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,848 ✭✭✭✭mailburner

super stuff by brown
    such a tough sob
    delighted for him

11 euro on Matt brown at 13/5, what a warrior

Fight and KO of the night are looking like they'll be a difficult decision. I'm usually complaining about ad breaks on a fox show. . .no complaints here!

• Registered Users Posts: 23,848 ✭✭✭✭mailburner

Davei141 wrote: »
    11 euro on Matt brown at 13/5, what a warrior

good stuff
    will you be posting after the next result also?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,056 ✭✭✭darced

• Advertisement

mailburner wrote: »
    good stuff
    will you be posting after the next result also?

I lost every bet so far on this card ha. Gutted bout the Lorenz Larkin decision. I have Diaz, Mir and Melendez to win. I am a big under dog fan.
    darced wrote: »

My brother is a huge Matt Brown fan and when we saw them odds I just couldn't resist. He is really putting in some superb performances

Advertisement