Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boston Bombing

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,938 ✭✭✭galljga1

noway12345 wrote: »
    She's right beside him. Because surely he would have walked right to her then.

A BOMB has gone off: BIG NOISE. You do not know the mental or physical state of anyone in this area.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,152 ✭✭✭noway12345

galljga1 wrote: »
    Please explain to me why you are calling me dishonest?
    Do you think you are the only one to have seen this video before you referred to it on this thread?

The video is put together by an offensive twat. I did question it upon viewing it. The questions I asked were

How does this nutbag get pleasure from putting these ridiculous montages together?
    How sick do you have to be to question what happened to people who were injured? maimed? killed?
    Does he think about the impact this has on those people?
    Would he do it to their faces?
    If it was me or my family, he would do it once.

You already knew you'd ask those questions before you saw the video, don't lie.

A BOMB has gone off: BIG NOISE. You do not know the mental or physical state of anyone in this area.

I know I'd be straight over to my wife if she was lying there injured.

I have an open mind about this, the video raises serious questions. I've not said anything about my view on the whole situation.

I seriously doubt that.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,470 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

You have obviously never been anywhere near a bomb when it has gone off or in the midst of the aftermath of a devastating incident like this so you have no clue how you would react.

• Advertisement

I asked this before: How long do you think it was between the detonation and this guy finding his wife?

• Registered Users Posts: 40,321 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

I have an open mind about this, the video raises serious questions. I've not said anything about my view on the whole situation.

there have been serious questions raised about the video itself. until those have been answered the video cannot raise any questions at all.

You already knew you'd ask those questions before you saw the video, don't lie.

Well, that is a pretty dumb statement. Clairvoyance is a characteristic I do not possess.

I seriously doubt that.

Why wouldn't I?

You have obviously never been anywhere near a bomb when it has gone off or in the midst of the aftermath of a devastating incident like this so you have no clue how you would react.

I know I wouldn't ignore my wife.

• Advertisement

I asked this before: How long do you think it was between the detonation and this guy finding his wife?

I don't know but he went round in circles a few times and was talking to other people.

there have been serious questions raised about the video itself. until those have been answered the video cannot raise any questions at all.

Like I've already said, we need to see the video. How can we get access to it?

Well, that is a pretty dumb statement. Clairvoyance is a characteristic I do not possess.

Dishonesty is a characteristicyou do possess however.

I know I wouldn't ignore my wife.

No

You have no idea how you would react because you would be confused and disorientated, You may THINK you would be calm and cool and know what you would do but i promise you, In that situation you would walk right past your wife and not recognize her.

I don't know but he went round in circles a few times and was talking to other people.

You assume he went around in circles.
    You do not know that he talked to anyone.

No

You have no idea how you would react because you would be confused and disorientated, You may THINK you would be calm and cool and know what you would do but i promise you, In that situation you would walk right past your wife and not recognize her.

I think he is confused and disorientated at the moment.

Dishonesty is a characteristicyou do possess however.

Once more, I ask you to explain to me and the mods why you are constantly accusing me of being dishonest.

No

He wasn't beside his wife remember? He was away somewhere.

You assume he went around in circles.
    You do not know that he talked to anyone.

This whole disscussion is going round in circles. We need the video, how do we get it?

Once more, I ask you to explain to me and the mods why you are constantly accusing me of being dishonest.

Because you're lying. You had preconcieved thoughts before watching the video. What have the mods got to do with it?

• Advertisement

This whole disscussion is going round in circles. We need the video, how do we get it?

I assume there is no video. These are probably just stills. These and similar have been used in other montages by the same moron to question the 'antics' of other victims.

He wasn't beside his wife remember? He was away somewhere.

Who said he was beside her? :confused:

Because you're lying. You had preconcieved thoughts before watching the video. What have the mods got to do with it?

Read the bloody charter. You have directly accused my of lying, being dishonest on a number of occasions. That is called a direct attack on the person. This is against the charter. This is a debate.

And once again, I did not have preconceived ideas about the video. I looked at it at and saw it to be nonsense that may sway some gullible people to believe the bile being spewed.

I assume there is no video. These are probably just stills. These and similar have been used in other montages by the same moron to question the 'antics' of other victims.

So he doesn't have access to any video either?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 710 ✭✭✭omnithanos

Read the bloody charter. You have directly accused my of lying, being dishonest on a number of occasions. That is called a direct attack on the person. This is against the charter. This is a debate.

And once again, I did not have preconceived ideas about the video. I looked at it at and saw it to be nonsense that may sway some gullible people to believe the bile being spewed.

Why do you call the video nonsense spewing bile?
    Norway was trying to debate the fact that the husband and wife in the video appear to be fakes.
    Why is every piece of evidence that counters your beliefs so readily overlooked?

• Registered Users Posts: 82,167 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

Noway12345 is banned for 1 2 3 4 5 days. Personal Abuse? No way!

sorry couldn't resist

omnithanos wrote: »
    Norway was trying to debate the fact that the husband and wife in the video appear to be fakes.
    Why is every piece of evidence that counters your beliefs so readily overlooked?

And therein lies the problem, showing videos that only contain single frames that may not be in the correct order allows anyone to make baseless claims, unless someone posts up the unedited video then i'm sorry but it cannot be considered evidence of anything other than someone's ability to edit video.

omnithanos wrote: »

Because what I see is a bloke looking for his wife in the aftermath of a bomb in which people were killed. The overdub is attacking this couple directly and also someone who died. If that is not bile, what is? He provides not one shred of evidence to back up his theory that this couple are fake, that makes it nonsense.

As I think OhNo suggested in a previous post, watch this without the audio.

• Registered Users Posts: 82,167 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

to nip this ad nauseum argument squarely in the bud - post a video with raw source material or don't post it. Cherry-picked stills don't conclude diddly squat. If you can't then this thread better get back on the rails soon or I'll be locking it for a couple days to cool off.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 38,247 ✭✭✭✭Guy:Incognito

You've made definate statements about what's happening in the video.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement