Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boston Bombing

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,152 ✭✭✭noway12345

Of course there is

As i said already

Why would you make a video showing someone made an assault if they didn't?
    Why would the person who made the video we're talking about show that the man was ignoring his wife if he didn't?

If the video was made and released by the government you would though. It'd be the same video.

Why do you assume the person is telling you the truth when they are witholding evidence? If the authorities did the same you'd say it was proof they are lying.

What are you talking about? I never said anything about the government. Maybe the person only has access to these photos?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,938 ✭✭✭galljga1

noway12345 wrote: »
    There's no way of editing that. You'd have to show him hitting her. In this video it shows him ignoring his wife!

Enlighten us. Where, in the video, does it show the guy ignoring his wife? Also, are you now agreeing that it is his wife?

galljga1 wrote: »
    Enlighten us. Where, in the video, does it show the guy ignoring his wife? Also, are you now agreeing that it is his wife?

I've always said it was his wife, that's the best way of describing who we're talking about. I'm not sure if it's really her wife or not, I just want to know why he was ignoring her if she was his wife when she was lying on the ground injured.

I have asked questions. Why would he run past his wife? Why ignore her while talking to other people?

Already answered. I will try again. From the stills, it looks like he failed to see her, once. He then searched for her, possibly stopped to ask others had they seen her, one of whom it was intimated may be his sister in law. Again, we do not know as all we have are stills. And then, he found her. Big mystery.

• Advertisement

I've always said it was his wife, that's the best way of describing who we're talking about. I'm not sure if it's really her wife or not, I just want to know why he was ignoring her if she was his wife when she was lying on the ground injured.

Please answer the question. Where in the video does it show him ignoring her?

Already answered. I will try again. From the stills, it looks like he failed to see her, once. He then searched for her, possibly stopped to ask others had they seen her, one of whom it was intimated may be his sister in law. Again, we do not know as all we have are stills. And then, he found her. Big mystery.

He's right there beside him, why would he need to ask anybody?

Please answer the question. Where in the video does it show him ignoring her?

When he runs past her, when he's running around in circles, when he's talking to other people.

Look at the video, it clearly shows him running past her.

These are stills we are looking at. Stills do not show people running. They depict a snapshot in time.

• Registered Users Posts: 957 ✭✭✭NewCorkLad

When he runs past her, when he's running around in circles, when he's talking to other people.

How can you see from stills that he is running?

• Advertisement

These are stills we are looking at. Stills do not show people running. They depict a snapshot in time.

You can see by his stride length.

He's right there beside him, why would he need to ask anybody?

Because he cannot see her? Please bear in mind that the stills are taken from an elevated vantage point showing things that may not be visible from the ground.

• Registered Users Posts: 957 ✭✭✭NewCorkLad

Without time stamps on the stills would it not be easy to rearrange the stills to show him walking towards his wife, stopping to check his wife is ok then carrying on to see if anyone in the surrounding area needs help.

I am not saying this is what I think has happened but without live footage is it not just as likely?

I am asking for a time in the video. 5:42? 6:37? whatever.

Because he cannot see her? Please bear in mind that the stills are taken from an elevated vantage point showing things that may not be visible from the ground.

She's clearly visable, also we have to note that the pictures don't have audio. She would have been crying out for her husband surely?

• Registered Users Posts: 38,247 ✭✭✭✭Guy:Incognito

Maybe the person only has access to these photos?
    How would you not question it at all?My first thought was "wheres the video"

NewCorkLad wrote: »
    Without time stamps on the stills would it not be easy to rearrange the stills to show him walking towards his wife, stopping to check his wife is ok then carrying on to see if anyone in the surrounding area needs help.

I am not saying this is what I think has happened but without live footage is it not just as likely?

We need the video!

I am asking for a time in the video. 5:42? 6:37? whatever.

I might have time to do that later.

NewCorkLad wrote: »

You can form whatever opinions you like. Showing a few stills and putting your own spin to it may convince a small number of people that what you say is the truth. There are a number of these type of still videos out there in which I have seen nothing 'suspicious' but I may be a US govt shill: I did spend a month over there.

We need the video!

For what? You've decided the voice in the videos version is true.

• Advertisement

For what? You've decided the voice in the videos version is true.

We need to know if it's true or not. You all thought it wasn't true even before seeing it, I have no reason to doubt it.

She's clearly visable, also we have to note that the pictures don't have audio. She would have been crying out for her husband surely?

You do not know that she is clearly visible to him.
    How do you know she was not crying out for him?

We need to know if it's true or not. ............. I have no reason to doubt it.

first bit sounds like doubt.......

We need to know if it's true or not. You all thought it wasn't true even before seeing it, I have no reason to doubt it.

You keep saying that we all thought it wasn't true before seeing it. I will tell you again that I have seen this video before you referred to it on this thread.

first bit sounds like doubt.......

We need the video to know for certain. I have no reason to believe the man that made the video falsely edited it but there could be a reasonable explanation.

You keep saying that we all thought it wasn't true before seeing it. I will tell you again that I have seen this video before you referred to it on this thread.

Don't be dishonest. You would be questioning it no matter what.

I have no reason to believe the man that made the video falsely edited it but there could be a reasonable explanation.

Why not, he has a clear agenda to discredit the government etc.

The fact that the video hasnt been released casts further doubts. Doubts you'd be raising about this, or anything else if your view was reversed and you wanted to pick hoes in it.

You do not know that she is clearly visible to him.
    How do you know she was not crying out for him?

She's right beside him. Because surely he would have walked right to her then.

Why not, he has a clear agenda to discredit the government etc.

The fact that the video hasnt been released casts further doubts. Doubts you'd be raising about this, or anything else if your view was reversed and you wanted to pick hoes in it.

I have an open mind about this, the video raises serious questions. I've not said anything about my view on the whole situation.

• Advertisement

Don't be dishonest. You would be questioning it no matter what.
    Please explain to me why you are calling me dishonest?
    Do you think you are the only one to have seen this video before you referred to it on this thread?

The video is put together by an offensive twat. I did question it upon viewing it. The questions I asked were

How does this nutbag get pleasure from putting these ridiculous montages together?
    How sick do you have to be to question what happened to people who were injured? maimed? killed?
    Does he think about the impact this has on those people?
    Would he do it to their faces?
    If it was me or my family, he would do it once.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement