Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hooters

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,327 ✭✭✭Madam_X

Yep. It's far from ballzee - it's boring.
    pmcmahon wrote: »
    Hooters is poxy.Food is crap,women are crap and the prices are crap.
    They're waitresses who are skimpily clad - what could they be that's crap? :D
    Sure didn't they open a Stringfellow's there in Dublin a few years ago and it closed down shortly afterwards. I don't know if that's down to feminists and religious fanatics, or to Irish men being reluctant to spend money on women unless they have a chance of getting the ride!
    Auld traditional wuns as far as I remember.
    SeanW wrote: »
    *waits for some feminist leftist bonehead to complain about exploitation, gender crime, objectification, discrimination, the fall of the Roman Empire etc.*
    *waits for some mongtastic post* Ah... ^^^ there it is...
    Women don't go on poorly substantiated rants about exploitation and objectification on AH. All in your little head, chuck...

• Registered Users Posts: 9,167 ✭✭✭Fr_Dougal

Madam_X wrote: »
    *waits for some mongtastic post* Ah... ^^^ there it is...
    Women don't go on poorly substantiated rants about exploitation and objectification on AH. All in your little head, chuck...

Actually I think he was joking, 'twas a sarcastic remark.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,056 ✭✭✭tan11ie

Hooters is very over rated, pub grub handed to you by good looking girls on skates!! Jaysus why do they have to skate around, that's just looking for trouble.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,921 ✭✭✭Remmy

No way. I'm awkard enough ordering in a regular restaurant.

• Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

tan11ie wrote: »
    Hooters is very over rated, pub grub handed to you by good looking girls on skates!! Jaysus why do they have to skate around, that's just looking for trouble.

they don't skate?

Hooters is what it is, sports bar type environment with cute girls serving beer, the hot wings are amazing though.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,036 ✭✭✭OU812

Tilted kilt is where it's at these days

http://youtu.be/j44JSFGAeyA

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,056 ✭✭✭tan11ie

krudler wrote: »
    they don't skate?

Hooters is what it is, sports bar type environment with cute girls serving beer, the hot wings are amazing though.

Well the one I was in they did (Acapulco)It was totally ridiculous ,skating around on wooden floors their hooters weren't even that big! :D

Found a photo from their FB page...note the skates/roller-blades

• Registered Users Posts: 1,047 ✭✭✭demakinz

Bring back the chicken ranch in Rochfortbridge

• Registered Users Posts: 9,974 ✭✭✭cena

We would need beer belly on the Irish women. Also would they need big boobs? I would go into one no problem

• Closed Accounts Posts: 632 ✭✭✭Forest Demon

They will have to wear mankinis in Eddie Rockets to compete.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,987 ✭✭✭Legs.Eleven

cena wrote: »
    We would need beer belly on the Irish women. Also would they need big boobs? I would go into one no problem

Throw up an auld photo of yourself there and let's have a look at you so we can judge whether you're in a position to make sly digs about 2.5 million women. Go on!

I'm willing to bet big bucks you're not far off the image I have of you in my mind. Fellas so bitter with such a need to offend the women he can't get a ride off behind safety of anonymous posting on the internet usually are.

donvito99 wrote: »
    Have you seen Irish women lately OP?
    Scortho wrote: »
    Who said anything about irish women???

You too! And all who thanked you! Go on!

• Registered Users Posts: 13,589 ✭✭✭✭Aidric

I've been to the one in Prague. Nothing special about it really, smiley reasonably hot women. The chicken wings are awesome.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,962 ✭✭✭✭dark crystal

7 thanks for this??

That's even more depressingly moronic than the actual post!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 595 ✭✭✭Steve O

Aidric wrote: »
    I've been to the one in Prague. Nothing special about it really, smiley reasonably hot women. The chicken wings are awesome.

What a horrible affliction. :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,745 ✭✭✭laugh

Huge boobs with a small waist is pretty rare here to be fair.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,305 ✭✭✭April O Neill

7 thanks for this??

It's always interesting to note who thanks post like this -and judge them accordingly. :cool: They do themselves no favours.

Throw up an auld photo of yourself there and let's have a look at you so we can judge whether you're in a position to make sly digs about 2.5 million women. Go on!

I'm willing to bet big bucks you're not far off the image I have of you in my mind. Fellas so bitter with such a need to offend the women he can't get a ride off behind safety of anonymous posting on the internet usually are.

Go on say what kind of image you have of me

• Registered Users Posts: 4,400 ✭✭✭lukesmom

Huge boobs with very small waist is rare enough because its not very normal!

Irish women are beautiful. I've been to hooters in Florida and never saw so many fake smiles in one establishment.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 381 ✭✭Gorilla Rising

1ZRed wrote: »
    I've actually had the pleasure of meeting one of those lads that think all Irish women are nothing but fat and ugly compared to other countries.

He was fairly fat, out of shape and ugly himself and he didn't do too well with any women, so I didn't get how he somehow thought he would've had a shot at any woman he thought was far more attractive.

He's still single as of now too.

Agreed.

But I also have to laugh at people slagging the women who work in Hooters. Like they could ever get girls like that.

They're probably of similar ilk to that you described.

Maybe in the next life, lads.

Edit: Interesting the way it seems to be acceptable to generalize and make snide remarks about the women who work in Hooters, but God forbid you say something similar that would hit closer to home.

• Advertisement

lukesmom wrote: »

Irish women are beautiful. I've been to hooters in Florida and never saw so many fake smiles in one establishment.

Ya they are. but not every would think it

• Registered Users Posts: 17,797 ✭✭✭✭hatrickpatrick

I have no moral problem with it and things shouldn't be banned or allowed based on morality, but I wouldn't go since tbh it sounds like it would almost definitely be over-hyped.

cena wrote: »
    Go on say what kind of image you have of me

No cos it'll get me a ban. But by your stupid comment, I've made a judgement about what you look like and the kind of guy you are (because in my experience, you're always similar kind of fellas) and I'll be honest, it's not the kind of guy who gets the hot Polish women.....;) Same for all the fellas who posted similar comments and those who thanked them too.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,128 ✭✭✭✭Oranage2

If they only hire hot waitresses with big knockers, is that not a form of discrimination?

Put the ugly small breasted ones in the family section.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,861 ✭✭✭✭Xavi6

lukesmom wrote: »

This is also a sweeping generalisation but because it's a positive one it gets treated differently to the person who implied they aren't.

Interesting double standards.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,660 ✭✭✭COYVB

I think most people who've never been in a Hooters have no idea what the place is like. It's a sports bar, basically, with warm beer, crap food and fully dressed waitresses

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,660 ✭✭✭COYVB

tan11ie wrote: »

I've never been to a Hooters where they have skates... I feel obliged to go into another one now to see if they are

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,892 ✭✭✭spank_inferno

I've only been to a couple ofm Hooters myself.

Very good chicken wings... Other food was ok.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,305 ✭✭✭April O Neill

Xavi6 wrote: »
    This is also a sweeping generalisation but because it's a positive one it gets treated differently to the person who implied they aren't.

Interesting double standards.

It would be, if the post was extensively thanked. But as me typing this message, nobody had thanked it. It's not going to get as extreme a reaction as the opposite but there was no great rush to agree either. I think everyone agrees that there is a mix.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 666 ✭✭✭DeltaWhite

Well Mr Brad Pitt you still haven't come back with a response to us about your comment?? Cos it was BS that's why!!

Advertisement