Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hooters

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,171 ✭✭✭af_thefragile

I don't get the point of it really...

I judge a restaurant by the quality of their food not by the size of the breasts of their staff...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,972 ✭✭✭orestes

Seachmall wrote: »
    Do you have a source for this?

A bigger boy told me all about it in the yard during lunch break.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,129 ✭✭✭lau1247

I don't get the point of it really...

I judge a restaurant by the quality of their food not by the size of the breasts of their staff...

I judge it by the quality of the food too (More often than not, it is not great) but it doesn't make it worst by having a lovely view at the same time :D

West Dublin, ☀️ 7.83kWp ⚡5.66 kWp South West, ⚡2.18 kWp North East

AdamOHare wrote: »
    So yay or nay for a hooters here in Ireland. I think it would be great... :D but of course theres a lot of religious folk about who might not appreciate it so I dunno if it would work out or not. So what does AH think? Would a hooters in Ireland be successful?

Hooters are so overrated..

"Twin Peaks Restaurant" (I'm at work so won't even try to get the link, just google it).. they even have a pageant which I think is on Youtube.. you're welcome

• Registered Users Posts: 2,678 ✭✭✭jjbrien

lau1247 wrote: »
    I judge it by the quality of the food too (More often than not, it is not great) but it doesn't make it worst by having a lovely view at the same time :D

In Toronto they do all you can eat chicken wings for $9.99 get that and a pitcher of beer when theres a game on and your set for the night. The wings are the best thing on their menu the rest of the food sucks.

But wonder would it work in Ireland we do have some nice down to earth women here. But i doubt they would work in it as Irish people dont tip.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,627 ✭✭✭Lawrence1895

Hooters? They had some good songs, 'All you Zombies', for example :D

jjbrien wrote: »
    In Toronto they do all you can eat chicken wings for $9.99 get that and a pitcher of beer when theres a game on and your set for the night. The wings are the best thing on their menu the rest of the food sucks.

But wonder would it work in Ireland we do have some nice down to earth women here. But i doubt they would work in it as Irish people dont tip.

I doubt it will work considering the overhead here in Ireland is so expensive..

• Registered Users Posts: 40,291 ✭✭✭✭Gatling

Seriously over rated place

• Registered Users Posts: 19,473 ✭✭✭✭Super-Rush

donvito99 wrote: »
    Have you seen Irish women lately OP?

Care to elaborate?

I'm waiting.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,430 ✭✭✭Ilik Urgee

Super-Rush wrote: »
    I'm waiting.

I'm Brian!!

• Registered Users Posts: 22,646 ✭✭✭✭Sauve

I'm waiting.

I have the most terrifying mental image of you right now!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,295 ✭✭✭Joe10000

I think their uniforms are horrible, there is a chicken shack chain that is much better :)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,638 ✭✭✭✭Mental Mickey

Beep beep

Ilik Urgee wrote: »
    I'm Brian!!
    Why don't you tell me why you thanked his post while i'm waiting for him.

Do you agree with him?
    Sauve wrote: »
    I have the most terrifying mental image of you right now!!

Don't be scared, it will be over soon.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,293 ✭✭✭1ZRed

I've actually had the pleasure of meeting one of those lads that think all Irish women are nothing but fat and ugly compared to other countries.

He was fairly fat, out of shape and ugly himself and he didn't do too well with any women, so I didn't get how he somehow thought he would've had a shot at any woman he thought was far more attractive.

He's still single as of now too.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,280 ✭✭✭mackeire

antodeco wrote: »
    I reckon they open one on trial, and only let me in there for the first few months. Let me try everything in there, and Ill report back if it needs to stay or not

Well i think i should get a parachute. infact, i think i should get both parachutes incase the first one doesnt work!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,430 ✭✭✭Ilik Urgee

Why don't you tell me why you thanked his post while i'm waiting for him.

Do you agree with him?

And if I did?

Thanked him for his sheer balls.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,370 ✭✭✭Phoebas

A pound to a penny that you haven't.

And if I did?

You'll be taking holidays.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 40,291 ✭✭✭✭Gatling

If your fat and ugly and a bloke apply for a job when they turn you down take them to court

• Closed Accounts Posts: 262 ✭✭Push Pop

So yay or nay for a hooters here in Ireland. I think it would be great... :D but of course theres a lot of religious folk about who might not appreciate it so I dunno if it would work out or not. So what does AH think? Would a hooters in Ireland be successful?

Have you a business idea OP?? I was just thinking to myself where would the best location in Dublin be. It would need a good footfall but not too visible. South William St might suffice but would be slightly out of sync with the surrounding businesses. The only other street I could think of is Lower Abbey St on the Twisted Pepper side. Actually now to think of it, that site would be great for Hooters!
    Best Hooters of all is in Prague. I felt intimidated when they gave me my hot wings.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,241 ✭✭✭✭endacl

but of course theres a lot of religious folk about who might not appreciate it so I dunno if it would work out or not.
    Do you have to be religious to have good taste?!?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,167 ✭✭✭Fr_Dougal

endacl wrote: »
    Do you have to be religious to have good taste?!?

That would be an ecumenical matter.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 469 ✭✭666irishguy

Down with this sort of thing.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,776 ✭✭✭SeanW

*waits for some feminist leftist bonehead to complain about exploitation, gender crime, objectification, discrimination, the fall of the Roman Empire etc.*

*runs and hides*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 595 ✭✭✭Steve O

I could definitely apply.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 35,943 Mod ✭✭✭✭dr.bollocko

SeanW wrote: »
    *waits for some feminist leftist bonehead to complain about exploitation, gender crime, objectification, discrimination, the fall of the Roman Empire etc.*

*runs and hides*

You can go ahead and not post again in this thread please.

Or else get banned.

Your choice.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,305 ✭✭✭April O Neill

Oi vey.

Original.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,305 ✭✭✭April O Neill

And if I did?

Balls? It's overdone and passé. So very 2006.

Advertisement