Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Late Late Show: April 5th 2013. Starring Tom Cruise!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,818 ✭✭✭fussyonion

Felt incredibly embarrassed watching the interview.

Ryan shoved the Irishness down Tom's throat so much and he was starting to look bored of it all; don't blame him.

I thought it was so rude of Ryan to ignore Olga for the majority of the interview-sure, Tom's more well known, but why have Olga there if you're not going to give her fair air time?

The Late Late Show is not used to having big A-list stars on its' show, so Ryan has no idea how to interview them.

Tom seemed more relaxed on The Graham Norton Show, have to say.

PS LFO were bloody brilliant :D

• Registered Users Posts: 21,444 ✭✭✭✭Skid X

fussyonion wrote: »

Damn right, fussyonion.

I came for the Tom Cruise Interview, I stayed for the LFO reminiscences :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,718 ✭✭✭✭JonathanAnon

Just back from a gig... I have the show on now...

Ah tap a de marning ta ye all... Cant wait to see me aul cousin Tam Cruise..

Jesus ten years later and Lindsey from B*witched is hotter, how is that possible.. I meant to post this for all of you (lads)... She did a bit of a stripper routine in a recent movie..

Lindsey_Amarou-2daysinthesmoke-02262013184751000000.gif

Just back from a gig... I have the show on now...

Ah tap a de marning ta ye all... Cant wait to see me aul cousin Tam Cruise..

Jesus ten years later and Lindsey from B*witched is hotter, how is that possible.. I meant to post this for all of you (lads)... She did a bit of a stripper routine in a recent movie..

Lovin' your work, Jonathan :)

Skid X wrote: »
    Lovin' your work, Jonathan :)

That's the "acting" she was talking about, Skid... :pac:

• Advertisement

I could watch that all night, Jonathan :)

Good to know we were ahead of the game a few years ago, we would have arranged the B*Witched Reunion long before now! :)

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=71617194

Skid X wrote: »
    I could watch that all night, Jonathan :)

It's from 'Two Days In The Smoke', a BBC film... I've been trying to track down a HD version of that scene for a research project I'm working on, but I haven't found it yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 349 ✭✭Cris Jones

fussyonion wrote: »
    Felt incredibly embarrassed watching the interview.

Ryan shoved the Irishness down Tom's throat so much and he was starting to look bored of it all; don't blame him.

I thought it was so rude of Ryan to ignore Olga for the majority of the interview-sure, Tom's more well known, but why have Olga there if you're not going to give her fair air time?

The Late Late Show is not used to having big A-list stars on its' show, so Ryan has no idea how to interview them.

Tom seemed more relaxed on The Graham Norton Show, have to say.

I don't think we watched the same interview. I don't think you watched it at all.

Seem to be a lot of dirty oul guys about tonight, sharing their sad flicks.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,500 ✭✭✭✭DEFTLEFTHAND

He really went overboard on the Irish thing, it actually became pathetic after a while. Big insecure eejit! Well Tom you're Irish aren't ya? You love the Irish don't ya?? pullease!!! He totally ignored Olga of course, a beautiful intelligent woman who was dismissed from the interview after she couldn't pull off an Irish accent. :confused:

Part of me wanted Cruise to just lose it and call Tubbs a thick potato munching Mick. :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 18,184 ✭✭✭✭Lapin

Cris Jones wrote: »

So you're having nun of this then Cris...

:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 113 ✭✭AMCCORK

walshb wrote: »
    What is it with Cruise and his BS claims about jumping off the worlds tallest building? Who's falling for this crap? Cruise may do some small time stunts with very little risk, but why make up stuff?

Yep he did it here's the pic

image.jpg

leaving all the losers to talk to their hands.

Cris Jones wrote: »

She's a gorgeous looking woman, I dont think you have to be a dirty oul guy to appreciate that..

Been following along the thread and I agree with MrsD about the way that Tubridy completely ignored Olga for significant parts of the interview.. That was extremely rude of him... And the clips... How many clips did Graham Norton show? Tubridy seems to use them as a crutch... same as the oirish sh1te that he goes on with.. Not his worst interview but at his usual standard, i.e. not very good ..

How many clips did Graham Norton show?

3. But he didn't rely on them in the way Tubridy did.

Lapin wrote: »
    3. But he didn't rely on them in the way Tubridy did.

Lapin? You're on the Interweb? I though you'd be busy...

32907829.jpg

(edit: you may or may not be African American)..

She's a gorgeous looking woman, I dont think you have to be a dirty oul guy to appreciate that..

Been following along the thread and I agree with MrsD about the way that Tubridy completely ignored Olga for significant parts of the interview.. That was extremely rude of him... And the clips... How many clips did Graham Norton show? Tubridy seems to use them as a crutch... same as the oirish sh1te that he goes on with.. Not his worst interview but at his usual standard, i.e. not very good ..
    It is obvious that you didn't even watch the interview. get back to sharing your dirty vids with your hand.

(edit: you may or may not be African American)..

Thats very true !

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTAkAi2hXG1YxUK6k9eDESZGSyEUV6jl-4I7JDPFGVqDljFpejJ

Exactly what these fellas were thinking on the road to Nass the other day. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 13,589 ✭✭✭✭Aidric

Ally Dick wrote: »
    The Russian actress is being brought on as eye candy for the lads.

She is Urkranian.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,069 ✭✭✭✭fryup

GARGIRL wrote: »
    How can I say this best..... I am now 100% completely embarrassed to be IRISH. Tom cruise arrived to Ireland & all we did was shove Irishness down his throat !!! Can we just be US for a change! Can we stop with d bul@sh@t.... Please. .. I'm sorry for Olga, she sat listening 2 pure crap!

totally agree, this honoury irish cr*p does my head in

they did the same with Muhummad Ali and Barack Obama with their teeny weeny connection to ireland...its embarrassing

can we not just accept them for what they are and stop with this "one of us" cr*p

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 272 ✭✭rox5

walshb wrote: »
    It's far from a small time stunt, it's complete and utter suicide. Film trickery. There are stuntmen trained all their lives to do small stunts like falling off tables, yet Crusie is making outlandish claims that he's running along the side of buildings almost 2000 feet high. BTW, was he also hanging out of that building being held from death by one arm?

In fairness, if he really was lying about everything, he would have been caught out by now. In a world where the internet can catch out anyone, it would have been said by now if there was any stunt that he did not do. So I believe it unless there is proof otherwise. You should not make out that it is all BS unless you have hard proof.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 873 ✭✭✭Casey78

rox5 wrote: »
    In fairness, if he really was lying about everything, he would have been caught out by now. In a world where the internet can catch out anyone, it would have been said by now if there was any stunt that he did not do. So I believe it unless there is proof otherwise. You should not make out that it is all BS unless you have hard proof.

You probably believe in fairies and leprechauns as well,do you?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 272 ✭✭rox5

srm23 wrote: »
    luke-warm reception from the audience...
    prompts Tom to take an extra long stand and touch his heart in appreciation,
    its like he is just detatched from reality and is on autopilot!

I'd hardly called that a luke-warm reception! :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,208 ✭✭✭Fattes

John Lonergan was shocking, speaking at 100 miles an hour, trying to get as much crazy in the allotted time he had.

Weed makes people aggressive, well thats not what science says! He was like a crazy Joe Duffy caller having some kind of fit. It is sad to think he actually has the ear of people who make government policy

• Registered Users Posts: 6,467 ✭✭✭jimmynokia

Aidric wrote: »
    She is Urkranian.
    And?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,466 ✭✭✭Oafley Jones

jimmynokia wrote: »
    And?

[obvious]Not Russian. They're two different countries Jimmy.[/obvious]

• Registered Users Posts: 1,304 ✭✭✭santana75

That was shocking. Its rare that I'll watch the late late show, compared to graham norton or the american shows like conan, its naff. Happened upon it last night and there was Tom cruise and Olga Kurylenko so I decided to leave it on for a bit. Mother of God Ryan turbidy should be shot. Actually he shot be hung, drawn & quartered, then shot. Like I said I dont watch the late late at all so maybe he's this bad all the time, but fook me he's terrible. I cant believe he gets paid so much for doing such a bad job. Your average punter would've conducted a better interview. The Oirish drivel was horrendous. Why do we have to do the Irish ancestor crap with every foreign celebrity. Who gives a **** if they have very very distant Irish relatives??? And getting tom cruise to do an irish accent......man how could turbidy think that was a good idea. Even worse was him trying to get Olga kurlyenko to try it aswell, after she had said no a few times.
    Graham norton was on later last night and Tom cruise and Olga kurylenko where guests on his show, along with gerard butler. It was infinitely better. Everybody looked so much more relaxed, where as the atmosphere in the late late studio was way too stiff and awkward. Jesus I cant blame Graham norton for getting the fcuk out of here and working in England.

On a side note: Olga kurylenko is unreal. ****ing hell she is beautiful. Seems cool enough too, doesnt come across as high maintainance.

• Registered Users Posts: 113 ✭✭AMCCORK

Casey78 wrote: »
    You probably believe in fairies and leprechauns as well,do you?

I was there the day they were filming and I saw him do it I posted the pic a few posts back

• Registered Users Posts: 10,381 ✭✭✭✭Allyall

First Late Late Show i haven't been stuck in the house for in Months.

So glad i missed it. I F**king hate - HAYTE Tom Cruise with a passion.

He is the one person that makes me remember how pretentious, sh!t, narcissistic, useless and overpaid (Omitting many others) Actors really are.

• Advertisement

Allyall wrote: »

So glad i missed it. I F**king hate - HAYTE Tom Cruise with a passion.

You sound like you just had a death sentence commuted.

Are you usually forced to watch it against your will ?

Advertisement