Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

RuPaul's Drag Race

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,495 ✭✭✭✭eviltwin

I managed to find a link on Reddit, only thing is its in 8 parts which is a bummer :( but it works okay. Don't scroll down through the comments as the winners name is mentioned.

mods: hope its okay to post the link here :o

http://www.reddit.com/r/rupaulsdragrace/comments/260web/episode_14_reunited_logotv_links

• Registered Users Posts: 2,606 ✭✭✭Rick_

Just seen that download myself on the usual site I use. I believe it is a TV Rip, so not sure if it is uncensored or not, I'm gonna wait to see if a better one shows up later tonight, but if not, I'll use that one instead.

I just watched it.

Make sure you watch all of the end credits....

• Registered Users Posts: 1,711 ✭✭✭Hrududu

Haven't posted in this thread before but I've been loving this season. I basically avoided the whole internet today in case I got spoiled.
    This is the first season where my favourite actually won. The whole way along I was expecting a shock elimination but looking back now it looked like she had it sewn up from early on.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,734 ✭✭✭J_E

Milk and Tammie Brown are going to be at The Dragon on 28th of June for Pride! Seems like The Dragon are getting a lot of RPDR stars in...

I've finally sat down and worked through the season, nearing the finale and loving it! Took me a while to warm up to the new queens but they have great personalities.

Laganja though... Hmmkoyyyyyy your way outta there. That is not funny.

• Advertisement

Are you watching Untucked as well as the main show? I always find Untucked helps you see some of the queens in a better/worse light, especially if there's an argument or a home truth is revealed.

Also, in Untucked, watch Bianca. She always has a pillow on her lap and she's hugging it. Apparently it is because it was calming and stopped her from physically lashing out at the other queens who were annoying her!

• Registered Users Posts: 465 ✭✭billion dollar baby

Season 7 cast RuVeal on December 7th guys. Main show back in January. Cant even wait, this show is my life these days

• Registered Users Posts: 639 ✭✭✭Ash885

Woop woop! Great news. I swear going cold turkey from the show is insane haha. Finally finished All Stars the other day. Hoping for some great things this season around.

There's some youtube videos about the predictions of Season 7 if anyone wants to have heads up; usually they're all spot on.

Hoping for Asia Persuasia, Mayhem Miller and Miss Fame.
    Miss Fame has makeup tutorials on YouTube and they are out of this world. I can only imagine what she would come up with on the main show
    Long shot but I'd love Vicky Vox too. She is such a fierce bitch. I think she would be the first big girl to win it but she may get the Phi Phi / Roxxxy edit because she does have that "takes no prisoners"attitude

According to Willam, the producers of the show asked Vicky to audition for seasons 4, 5 and 6. Willam helped her make her audition tape for each year and despite them reaching out to her and wanting her to apply, they never chose her to go on.

Vicky has said she is over it and not interested in being on the show any more, but there are still those who think that the whole DWV breaking up thing was part of a cover up to allow Vicky to be in Season 7. I guess we will know next weekend, but whether she is in or not, I am living for the show returning. My boyfriend loves it too so we will have somehting to watch when we get home from work in the evenings every week that isn't Greys Anatomy!

• Advertisement

Drag Race coming back will be the highlight of my new year :o I love LOVE this show!!!! I don't really know much about the drag scene so I've no wish list for season 7, just looking forward to the bitchfest, drama and dresses.

Jonathan Ross has bought the rights for a UK version of the show. It is planned to have Ru, Michelle and a British drag queen, possibly Jodie Harsh as the 3 main judges. Plans are in an early stage but the show may end up on screens in the next year or two.

Sadly, although E4 did show Seasons 1 and 2, no-one was watching so they didn't bother with Season 3 onwards. It was seeing it on E4 that got me into the show. I wonder now that it has become much more popular and a UK version is planned if they will consider showing it again from the start. Would be nice now, considering that the entire thing is available in HD and uncensored. Thank you Netflix! I just hope they get Untucked at some point too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,180 ✭✭✭hfallada

Paddy C wrote: »
    According to Willam, the producers of the show asked Vicky to audition for seasons 4, 5 and 6. Willam helped her make her audition tape for each year and despite them reaching out to her and wanting her to apply, they never chose her to go on.

Vicky has said she is over it and not interested in being on the show any more, but there are still those who think that the whole DWV breaking up thing was part of a cover up to allow Vicky to be in Season 7. I guess we will know next weekend, but whether she is in or not, I am living for the show returning. My boyfriend loves it too so we will have somehting to watch when we get home from work in the evenings every week that isn't Greys Anatomy!

DMV broke up because detox hated Willam. They made music without any contract and AFAIK Willam kept most of the profits as he wrote most of the songs. Detox hated the fact that Willam got all of the attention of the group and the fact it was literally Willams group.

There is tons of stuff on twitter, reddit, YouTube , tumble etc that DMV are done for good. Plenty of people have said detox refers to Willam as **** everytime they ask about him. Willam says he is happy to be done with "the two". As they strongly disliked him at the end. Willam wasn't happy with a certain individuals drug use either.

DMV used courtney act to replace detox when they were filming drag race so it's a publicity stunt. Willam is by far the most successful drag race contestant and doesn't need DMV. He is doing well even through he is basically banned by wowpresents which makes everything for logo(there goes all stars for him).

But I don't think he would it anyway. Since they cancelled all stars on him at last minute. Plus he hated the fact drag race is so fake. Like jiggly was super funny in real life. That wasn't on the show. The fact producers made up most of season 3( the heathers feud was created by the producers). The constant exploitation of people on untucked( like getting people to reveal that they were transgendered or HIV positive). Willam even wanted to quit after the second episode because of the producers involvement in creating storyline in untucked for cheap TV.

There is also the fact people were sent bills for room service before they lip synced( they were basically told they were going home regardless of how well they did in the lip sync for their life). None of the show is realilty in anyway. Don't read into any of the storyline or especially untucked. Like apparently one contestant went on the show as they were told they would win it(actual reliable source)

hfallada wrote: »
    DMV broke up because detox hated Willam. They made music without any contract and AFAIK Willam kept most of the profits as he wrote most of the songs. Detox hated the fact that Willam got all of the attention of the group and the fact it was literally Willams group.

There is tons of stuff on twitter, reddit, YouTube , tumble etc that DMV are done for good. Plenty of people have said detox refers to Willam as **** everytime they ask about him. Willam says he is happy to be done with "the two". As they strongly disliked him at the end. Willam wasn't happy with a certain individuals drug use either.

DMV used courtney act to replace detox when they were filming drag race so it's a publicity stunt. Willam is by far the most successful drag race contestant and doesn't need DMV. He is doing well even through he is basically banned by wowpresents which makes everything for logo(there goes all stars for him).

But I don't think he would it anyway. Since they cancelled all stars on him at last minute. Plus he hated the fact drag race is so fake. Like jiggly was super funny in real life. That wasn't on the show. The fact producers made up most of season 3( the heathers feud was created by the producers). The constant exploitation of people on untucked( like getting people to reveal that they were transgendered or HIV positive). Willam even wanted to quit after the second episode because of the producers involvement in creating storyline in untucked for cheap TV.

There is also the fact people were sent bills for room service before they lip synced( they were basically told they were going home regardless of how well they did in the lip sync for their life). None of the show is realilty in anyway. Don't read into any of the storyline or especially untucked. Like apparently one contestant went on the show as they were told they would win it(actual reliable source)

I can believe all if that to be honest. I don't know much about the DWV break up or tension but I do see Willam and Detox booked on a lot of the same shows but rarely see anything to do with Vicky. If you look at their Twitter pages you see it.

You can definitely see that a lot of the show is staged to a certain extent. The most obvious to my eyes was the Jinkx and Ivy "relationship". You can clearly hear them editing the word 'relationship' into Jinkx interview when she was obviously saying 'friendship'.
    Also in Season 3 when Mariah was eliminated her mirror message had "Congratulations Raja" on it but they blurred that out. Apparantly it was common knowledge among the Season 3 queens that Raja was goin to win from day 1. Which is probably what you are referring to when you say one contestant going on the show because they were told they would win.

Gutted about Willam being banned from WOW because if All Stars 2 happens she was my pick to win it along with Adore Delano or Alaska.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,900 ✭✭✭rannerap

Is anyone else flying over to Manchester next April for the battle of the seasons tour? :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,180 ✭✭✭hfallada

I can believe all if that to be honest. I don't know much about the DWV break up or tension but I do see Willam and Detox booked on a lot of the same shows but rarely see anything to do with Vicky. If you look at their Twitter pages you see it.

You can definitely see that a lot of the show is staged to a certain extent. The most obvious to my eyes was the Jinkx and Ivy "relationship". You can clearly hear them editing the word 'relationship' into Jinkx interview when she was obviously saying 'friendship'.
    Also in Season 3 when Mariah was eliminated her mirror message had "Congratulations Raja" on it but they blurred that out. Apparantly it was common knowledge among the Season 3 queens that Raja was goin to win from day 1. Which is probably what you are referring to when you say one contestant going on the show because they were told they would win.

Gutted about Willam being banned from WOW because if All Stars 2 happens she was my pick to win it along with Adore Delano or Alaska.

It was raja in season 3 that everyone knew was going to win. AFAIK he was friends with rupaul and was famous on the Hollywood gay scene. Willam also had the same dermatologist as raja and knew he was going to win.

Is anyone else flying over to Manchester next April for the battle of the seasons tour? :)

Hmmm, what actually is that do you know? I've heard of it but I know almost nothing about it?

Didn't know Willam was banned by World of Wonder. Is it because of the rule breaking on Drag Race or did he do somehting after the show? He did appear in All Stars in an episode of Untucked so he couldn't have hated the experience that much or WOW didn't ban him at that point. Plus he has reported on Season 5's Countdown To The Crown episode too, so the banning must be a recent thing?

Didn't know Willam was banned by World of Wonder. Is it because of the rule breaking on Drag Race or did he do somehting after the show? He did appear in All Stars in an episode of Untucked so he couldn't have hated the experience that much or WOW didn't ban him at that point. Plus he has reported on Season 5's Countdown To The Crown episode too, so the banning must be a recent thing?

He was on the list of queens for the votes for All Stars 2. I have to admit I have a lot of love for Willam, hated her at first but she's really grown on me. I would love to see her back again.

^ I'm the exact same. Couldn't stand her on the main show, at the reunion somehow automatically fell in love. Really would like to see hr back for All Stars.

As long as Ivy makes it back I'll be fine xD

• Advertisement

I've always liked Willam. Thought he was really funny on Drag Race, hilarious in person when I met him in Belfast (especially when he grabbed my phone off me and licked it as if he was marking his territory!) and love his music and videos he puts on YouTube. Probably one of the biggest stars to come from the show.

Is All-Stars 2 officially confirmed? Remember, Sharon Needles was on the list for the first All Stars, she topped the poll and then did not make it on the show. Willam being on this list, whether or not it is even official, doesn't mean he will qualify, WOW will want him, or even he will want to do it. When people bring up Drag Race to him he usually doesn;t answer the question or simply say he doesn't like talking about it and moves on. I'd say with that attitude, he's hardly going to be making an appearance in a contestant capacity on Drag Race or its spin-offs anytime soon.

Hmmm, what actually is that do you know? I've heard of it but I know almost nothing about it?

It's a show with 8 of the queens. Michelle is hosting. And the after show has Bianca!

https://m.facebook.com/Holytrannity

I would love to go see Battle of the Seasons but I think ticket prices are extortionate. I'm glad that when a US drag queen comes to most shows in Ireland, north or South, there is usually no cover charge in to the bar and no charge for meet and greet. If there is, it's usually quite small.

But £150 tickets into a nightclub you probably go to most weekends and that's before you've even had a drink! No, I couldn't justify that.

I would love to go see Battle of the Seasons but I think ticket prices are extortionate. I'm glad that when a US drag queen comes to most shows in Ireland, north or South, there is usually no cover charge in to the bar and no charge for meet and greet. If there is, it's usually quite small.

But £150 tickets into a nightclub you probably go to most weekends and that's before you've even had a drink! No, I couldn't justify that.

I got the early bird ticket for 75 which isn't too bad in my opinion. I've never gone to one here without a cover charge of at least 10 or 15 so to see that many you would expect around the same. Plus there's probably no chance they would bring a show like that to Ireland. No way would I pay 150 though

I went to see Bianca this year, my first ever drag show. I thought it was okay value for money, there was a drag show at the start which was pretty good but the lady herself was onstage for about half an hour tops...if I'd paid anything more than that I would have been a bit pissed off. No way would I pay 150 quid, not a chance.

Season 7 RuVeal is here.
    First queen up. It's Miss Fame
    Brilliant choice. You should check out her makeup tutorials on YouTube

The rest of the queens are
    Jasmine Masters
    Pearl
    Trixie Mattel
    Ginger Minj - love the name
    Kandy Ho
    Sasha Belle
    Katya
    Jaiyden Dior Fierce - think a black Jiggly Caliente
    Tempest DuJour
    Max - seems like another Milk
    Violet Chachki - getting Phi Phi vibes
    Kennedy Davenport - drag sister of the late Sahara Davenport from Season 2
    Kasha Davis

Unfortunately as I don't have enough posts here I can't link you to their individual Twitter pages or their pictures but a quick Google will get you there.

Interesting lineup here. I think they have a very interesting mix of queens. Stand outs at the moment are Miss Fame, Trixie Mattel (those lips!) and Katya (the new Willam?)
    Going to be a great season. Roll on 2015

This is the first season that I now know the names and look of the queens before I see the show. I'll reserve judgement until the first episode and I see them entering the workroom.

On a side note, Michelle Visage is in Kremlin on Friday 19th December and Jinkx Monsoon is in Boom Box (both Belfast) on Monday 29th December.

This is the first season that I now know the names and look of the queens before I see the show. I'll reserve judgement until the first episode and I see them entering the workroom.

On a side note, Michelle Visage is in Kremlin on Friday 19th December and Jinkx Monsoon is in Boom Box (both Belfast) on Monday 29th December.

Jinkx is also gonna be in the dragon in Dublin this Saturday. Bought my ticket already. Can't wait! :)

• Advertisement

Jinkx is also gonna be in the dragon in Dublin this Saturday. Bought my ticket already. Can't wait! :)

Ugh why do I never see these gigs beforehand to go? Would love to see Jinkx.

Seeing some of the promo footage, I'm really liking Sasha Belle and suprisingly Ginger Minj. Think Pearl and Max are going to have zero depth apart from some sort of play acting though...:/

Advertisement