Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FE1 Exam Thread (Read 1st post!) NOTICE: YOU MAY SWAP EXAM GRIDS

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 108 ✭✭ShamblesB

How do we log in? Ive seen the web page but i dont have a username or password???

• Registered Users Posts: 188 ✭✭sorchauna

ShamblesB wrote: »
    How do we log in? Ive seen the web page but i dont have a username or password???

Username is your ID number you got off law soc and the password is password. You can then reset the password when you have logged it if I remember correctly.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,458 ✭✭✭chops018

I got the email today. Friday may 3rd, as I and others predicted.

• Registered Users Posts: 337 ✭✭frustratedTC

Ditto! Freaking out now

Do Law Soc ever put the results up earlier than the set date? Knowing them if anything they are probably late with them!

• Advertisement

Do Law Soc ever put the results up earlier than the set date? Knowing them if anything they are probably late with them!

I think they did once a couple of years ago. Some people were getting them the night before. Can't see that happening again.

Yeh wishful thinking. Im clearly getting impatient, just want to know whether it is celebrations or commiserations!

• Registered Users Posts: 120 ✭✭Fe1exams

The battle lingers on!

Is anyone else having trouble logging in? The email from law soc said to try log in before Friday which I did but it isn't working for me! I emailed them back but didn't get a response yet!

Not long now

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 46 May92

Hi all, I know you have more important things on your minds with the results coming out tomorrow but I have a quick question! I am planning on sitting 4 exams in October (contract, property, equity and EU) and was wondering which prep course you would recommend taking online? I'm finishing up a law degree so i'm not entirely sure its even necessary for me to take any but i like the idea of having the piece of mind. Or would I be better off just buying second-hand manuals? Are they relatively easy to obtain?

May92 wrote: »
    Hi all, I know you have more important things on your minds with the results coming out tomorrow but I have a quick question! I am planning on sitting 4 exams in October (contract, property, equity and EU) and was wondering which prep course you would recommend taking online? I'm finishing up a law degree so i'm not entirely sure its even necessary for me to take any but i like the idea of having the piece of mind. Or would I be better off just buying second-hand manuals? Are they relatively easy to obtain?

Go onto adverts.ie and type in FE1 manuals, or look at the FE1 manual thread on here. They sell good second hand manuals, notes and sample answers.

If you're finishing a law degree there is definitively no need to do a prep course in my opinion.

Get a good study plan going and get cracking. Also, look at the grids, past papers, reports and answers and see what is wanted for each question/topic.

• Registered Users Posts: 46 May92

Thanks for the Info, I presume a lot will be going on sale soon seeing as the results are coming out! Just one more question, someone mentioned to me that Company might be changing cause of the introduction of some new Act...will this be happening before or after the exams in October? If it was after then I might sit Company in October before it changes!

• Registered Users Posts: 733 ✭✭✭Tea-a-Maria

I had a dream last night that I failed all my FE1s.Seeing as how all my dreams are completely at variance with reality,surely this is a good sign,right?:pac:

Thanks for the Info, I presume a lot will be going on sale soon seeing as the results are coming out! Just one more question, someone mentioned to me that Company might be changing cause of the introduction of some new Act...will this be happening before or after the exams in October? If it was after then I might sit Company in October before it changes!

I would imagine it would effect the exam after October, but I could be wrong. In any event you would look better if you could bring the new act into an answer and a lot of the other candidates couldn't.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,270 ✭✭✭JCJCJC

Monitor the syllabus on the lawsoc's site - if and when the new Bill is enacted, it ought to appear, but until then it ain't the law.

Good luck lads tomorrow.

jc

• Registered Users Posts: 120 ✭✭Fe1exams

JCJCJC wrote: »
    Monitor the syllabus on the lawsoc's site - if and when the new Bill is enacted, it ought to appear, but until then it ain't the law.

Good luck lads tomorrow.

jc

No pressure! lol

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 25 AlejandroKa

I struggle to embrace the sandman tonight as the refresh button on my computer seems far more appealing. And yet it is 5 hours until the rapture. Breaking Bad and rum will keep me company in my insomniac limbo. Good luck everyone.

when i log in do ive to then search for fe1 results or will there be some sort of tab for the results?

• Registered Users Posts: 612 ✭✭✭boomtown84

Can someone post the link to the results page please?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 612 ✭✭✭boomtown84

Is it just me or is time moving very slowly! Roll on 9.30! Good luck everyone! :D

I am too nervous to check.

Equity 50.
    Property 57.

I have completed all 8. Yessssssssssssss!

Woohoo passed my first 4!!! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 338 ✭✭GusherING

EU 59% and Company 54%. So happy to have finished all 8!

It's been 15 months of pain. :)

I passed EU and Constitutional. I don't know how I managed that, I was sure I failed EU. Failed Tort though which was surprising.

I'm delighted though as I said I wanted to pass two this set.

Only two left now!!

• Registered Users Posts: 733 ✭✭✭Tea-a-Maria

Passed all 4!Yay!50 on the button for Tort,but a pass is a pass!

Christ,I was a silly goose,I mixed up the dates for Equity and Property.Thanks to my goddamn hero of a mammy who brought up notes at 6am the day of the property exam,I passed that too.

I'm getting drunk this weekend!:D:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭UberStressed

Equity in the bag, all 8 done and dusted! Best moment of my life!! Well done everyone!! All the pain and torture pays off in the end!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 99 ✭✭redscan

9.20am: results show up. Passed.
    9.21am: results vanish. Not sure if it was all a dream.
    9.30am: results reappear. Final 3 passed!

Tort by the skin of my teeth!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement