Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Formula 1 2013: Round 2 - Malaysian Grand Prix

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,323 ✭✭✭Max_Charger

The fella that gave the release to Button is going to get a massive boll*cking for that

Jesus, on that on-board with Rosberg he seems to lifting rather than braking hard into the last corner.

• Registered Users Posts: 761 ✭✭✭youreadthat

You see Lewis that's one of the reasons you no longer stop at McCockup.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,175 ✭✭✭hoodwinked

am i the only one getting annoyed with this fuel saving/tyre saving crap? :mad:

i want to see him race!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,670 ✭✭✭Rascasse

If Hamilton could only do about 9 laps on the hards how do they think he'll 14 on scrubbed mediums?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,886 ✭✭✭_rebelkid

hoodwinked wrote: »
    am i the only one getting annoyed with this fuel saving/tyre saving crap? :mad:

i want to see him race!

It's either fuel save and finish with points, or race and not finish and get a penalty.

Team need to ensure he finishes.

_rebelkid wrote: »
    It's either fuel save and finish with points, or race and not finish and get a penalty.

Team need to ensure he finishes.

oh i understand that, but these saving measures are ridiculous to begin with running out of fuel shouldn't be an option!

Webber v Vettel GO Webber! :D

If Button finished on the lead lap then that pitstop cost him a podium.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,627 ✭✭✭mrsoundie

Come on Webber!

• Advertisement

"Careful", memories of Turkey 2010 still fresh in the minds of Redbull

• Registered Users Posts: 3,934 ✭✭✭0ph0rce0

Loving this

Wooooooo red bull v red bull merc v merc!

No no no, poor webber :(

lmao this is silly seb! :pac:

hoodwinked wrote: »
    oh i understand that, but these saving measures are ridiculous to begin with running out of fuel shouldn't be an option!

Well, slightly under fueling the car means faster racing at the start, but may mean fuel saving at the end. The alternative is to fuel more at the start, lose position but hope to fight back at the end with full fuel mix.

It's a gamble either way, but most teams will slightly under fuel.

Maldonado out again. Anyone care?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,934 ✭✭✭0ph0rce0

Maldonado out again. Anyone care?

His Team??? :pac:

Wanna see Vettels tyres fall off and webber FTW

• Registered Users Posts: 1,670 ✭✭✭Rascasse

Why was Rosberg passing under DRS on the back straight only for Hamilton to pass back on the main straight. Has he been told to hold station and he's proving a point? If he was serious about passing he would do it on the main straight so that Hamilton couldn't just repass under DRS.

Edit: ha, just as I type that the team radio confirms it.

Bull**** call from Mercedes tbh.

• Advertisement

ah feck it i was enjoying webber and rosberg fighting :(

Wonder whether the call is contractual or actually strategy. Ross saying Lewis can go faster as well, so Nico should "keep control".

Bull**** call from Mercedes tbh.

Not really when they both are on fuel saving, it would not be fair to have one fule saving and not the other.

Or is there a Hamilton bias there, do you think?

Wonder whether the call is contractual or actually strategy. Ross saying Lewis can go faster as well, so Nico should "keep control".

but considering thats practically a lie considering hamilton will run out of fuel if he goes faster. :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 45,381 ✭✭✭✭Mitch Connor

mrsoundie wrote: »
    Not really when they both are on fuel saving, it would not be fair to have one fule saving and not the other.

well not if Ros doesn't need to save fuel and Hamilton does. Maybe Hamilton pushed too hard first part of the race and can't make to the end at proper pace, while Nico can.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 14,701 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dcully

Rosberg sounds rightly pissed off.

mrsoundie wrote: »

Rosberg isn't fuel-saving, or at least is able to do it while going an awful lot faster.

If Button hadn't had that pit mess-up he would have finished aheard of Hamilton, I'll bet they would've let Rosberg ahead to get the podium in that case.

What's the money on Rosberg to overtake Lewis on final lap? He's sounding very very annoyed

Ross Brawn just told Nico "There's a big gap behind, and there's nothing to gain in front. I want to bring the two cars home please".

Strategy Call from Brawn.

• Advertisement

What's the money on Rosberg to overtake Lewis on final lap? He's sounding very very annoyed

i hope he does :mad:

Advertisement