Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Formula 1 2013: Round 2 - Malaysian Grand Prix

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,341 ✭✭✭lolie

Kovalainen is in the caterham garage this weekend, talk about him replacing one of the drivers.
    Surely they have to act soon otherwise they'll most likely keep finishing behind Bianchi.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,142 ✭✭✭shamwari

Very interesting article appeared on Autosport earlier. If true, it appears that Red Bull are in something of a jocker with their tyre management to such an extent that they have been lobbying Pirelli to revert to 2012 spec tyres. Lotus' Eric Boullier is having none of it though.. :)

http://www.autosport.com/news/report.php/id/106327

• Registered Users Posts: 435 ✭✭403 Forbidden

shamwari wrote: »
    Very interesting article appeared on Autosport earlier. If true, it appears that Red Bull are in something of a jocker with their tyre management to such an extent that they have been lobbying Pirelli to revert to 2012 spec tyres. Lotus' Eric Boullier is having none of it though.. :)

Heard that on Sky F1 too. To be honest Red Bull need to move on and stop moaning about the tyres. Lotus, Ferrari look good with their tyre management. As I've said before the teams need to learn how to get the best out of them. This is only the 2nd race of 19!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,056 ✭✭✭Sparks43

On the subject of tyres just rewatching the biggest tyre cockup in the history of F1.

The USGP 2005:eek:

8 years later i still cannot believe they messed up so bad.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33,733 ✭✭✭✭Myrddin

shamwari wrote: »

Only the dominance of Red Bull & Vettel could make a dry race now more desirable than a wet race...thats no mean feat

• Advertisement

20 mins to go.

To anyone that is still in bed

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKKKKKKEEEEEEEEEEE UUUUUUUUUUUUUUPPPPPP!!!!!!

:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,354 ✭✭✭smellslikeshoes

Hope this isn't going to be delayed or anything.

Wonder if all those drivers dicking about on their way to the grid will be used as an excuse to delay the race.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,987 ✭✭✭ottostreet

Why on earth do they keep scheduling the race for late afternoon in Malaysia, when they know its going to rain? This race is going to be red flagged if its anything like 2009 or last year again.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,322 ✭✭✭Dicky Pride

I've just finished watching the Malaysian Golf open and now it's time for this. A strange sporting Sunday it has to be said.

What's the general consensus in terms of tips?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,729 ✭✭✭✭Jordan 199

Sparks43 wrote: »
    20 mins to go.

To anyone that is still in bed

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKKKKKKEEEEEEEEEEE UUUUUUUUUUUUUUPPPPPP!!!!!!

:pac:

I wasn't asleep, I was just resting my eyes!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,625 ✭✭✭Charlie-Bravo

good morning everyone...

-. . ...- . .-. / --. --- -. -. .- / --. .. ...- . / -.-- --- ..- / ..- .--.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,917 ✭✭✭✭GT_TDI_150

any idea where i could see the race if i dont have sky sports f1?

Shouldn't take more than half a dozen laps for slicks I'd say, looks very dry on most of the track.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,513 ✭✭✭✭vectra

Morning :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,322 ✭✭✭Dicky Pride

Some start!!!

Good enough for teflonso

Idiot could have caused a massive accident

• Registered Users Posts: 3,354 ✭✭✭smellslikeshoes

Could see what they were trying to do, keep him out for a lap or two then in for slicks but there was only one way that was going to go.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,553 ✭✭✭✭Copper_pipe

ah ffs

I don't blame Ferrari for that, would've lost an awful amount of time if he'd pitted for inters then slicks a few laps later.

As I Kimi fan I really can't wait for it to be dry enough for slicks, he's going nowhere right now.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,323 ✭✭✭Max_Charger

Sparks43 wrote: »
    Good enough for teflonso

Idiot could have caused a massive accident

Very foolish decision not to pit alright. Massa is probably laughing away to himself inside that helmet!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,625 ✭✭✭Charlie-Bravo

nice move by The Hulk

-. . ...- . .-. / --. --- -. -. .- / --. .. ...- . / -.-- --- ..- / ..- .--.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,590 ✭✭✭tossy

Very foolish decision not to pit alright. Massa is probably laughing away to himself inside that helmet!

More power to him,Go massa

No.2 Bullsh*t tactics from Redbull?!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,670 ✭✭✭Rascasse

Ha. Hamilton into the McLaren pit.

Ah Lewis hahahaha!

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

Hamilton :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,928 ✭✭✭0ph0rce0

Pits are all over the place.

HAHA Lewis :D