Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

MK808 mini pc + Air Fly Mouse RC12 37.17 EURO

Options
123457»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,329 ✭✭✭✭jimmycrackcorm

Has anyone have problems with Netflix buffering? Can't be the wifi because youtube plays HD flawlessly

• Registered Users Posts: 732 ✭✭✭poitinstill

i did clear some buffers on the apps i couldnt remove too. in settings >apps . i dont get the option to remove them ( things like artic games / sprint/ pingpong etc) all seemed to use a few k of memory i cleared those too when deleting firefox. have since loaded filmon app and another few and result still 8195 or so.. so maybe clearing the cache did it not firefox?

• Registered Users Posts: 236 ✭✭Niveus Tauri

Blade wrote: »
    That's a different one with crappy specs and 20 Euro dearer than the ones we're talking about here.

Thanks Blade , i cant find any working link , can you please let me know which one is better ?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,353 ✭✭✭coldfire1x

I am yet to try any of the games but I did buy a different keyboard from DealExtreme.

http://dx.com/p/mele-f10-fly-mouse-3-in-1-2-4ghz-wireless-air-mouse-keyboard-remote-control-black-128312

I works really well. To move the mouse, just point it and move your hand unlike moving it from trackpad. The input keys also works very well. Quite happy with that.

I can try some of the games to see if it works for me. Any particular one?
    Blade wrote: »
    Incidentally those games that came with it all seem to be looking for a "controller" and won't run for me, anyone any ideas exactly what controller they're looking for?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,353 ✭✭✭coldfire1x

i did clear some buffers on the apps i couldnt remove too. in settings >apps . i dont get the option to remove them ( things like artic games / sprint/ pingpong etc) all seemed to use a few k of memory i cleared those too when deleting firefox. have since loaded filmon app and another few and result still 8195 or so.. so maybe clearing the cache did it not firefox?

Yes I would assume so, the cache and closing the background running apps will make some difference not an app which is installed but not running. So firefox may not be the culprit, I cant see its creating any problem for me. Although I only use it for flash based contents.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,009 ✭✭✭eamonnq

coldfire1x wrote: »
    I am yet to try any of the games but I did buy a different keyboard from DealExtreme.

http://dx.com/p/mele-f10-fly-mouse-3-in-1-2-4ghz-wireless-air-mouse-keyboard-remote-control-black-128312

I works really well. To move the mouse, just point it and move your hand unlike moving it from trackpad. The input keys also works very well. Quite happy with that.

I can try some of the games to see if it works for me. Any particular one?

I am using one of those remotes with a Measy U2C android stick, (best one I have used so far), but there are also a few apps that let you use your android phone as a controller and some of them have the gamepad layout for playing games. I have not tried any of them yet (or many games either), as there is apparently a Finless rom for the U2C that will allow me to use an XBOX controller so will probably flash that and give it a go (when time allows0.

But the MELE F10 remote works great and is very handy.

• Registered Users Posts: 43,774 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Seeing as links in the OP appear to be dead, and this is just a discussion the device.. I'm locking this up.

Am sure there'd be no issue in starting a thread elsewhere.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 4,499 Mod ✭✭✭✭Blade

If you wish to continue the discussion on the MK808b, the_syco has started a new thread for it here:

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056939401

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement