Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Formula 1 2013:Round 1 - Australian Grand Prix

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,323 ✭✭✭Max_Charger

The plot thickens...Sutil playing a blinder

• Registered Users Posts: 2,855 ✭✭✭Grim.

poor Massa ****ed over again

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 12,558 Mod ✭✭✭✭2011

Rain on the way, great!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,670 ✭✭✭Rascasse

Merc's chances out the window. They need another 10 laps and VET is over a second a lap faster. Looking at 4th to 6th right now.

I really wish that shower wasn't coming because I want to see Kimi destroy them over 2 laps :P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,631 ✭✭✭Charlie-Bravo

BOT 1 - 0 MAL

-. . ...- . .-. / --. --- -. -. .- / --. .. ...- . / -.-- --- ..- / ..- .--.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,323 ✭✭✭Max_Charger

Merc and their f*cking reliability.

ya see merc what you've done here is not fix the underlying problem of your car being an unreliable piece of ****

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 12,558 Mod ✭✭✭✭2011

Massa closing on Sutil ?

Long way to go yet but if Lotus have done what I've said and decided to not be retarded this season then Kimi has a chance. :D

• Advertisement

I hope they're not leaving it in Kimi's hands, so far he's beating the pace.

nice track postition for Kimi now

I think he could have left if longer but he should win win from here anyway.

Arrrrggghhh. Fecking Setanta and their random ads.

Looks like Hamilton is going too fast. 8 tenths faster than Kimi and his tyres have to do a few more laps. Keeps going like that and he'll need to stop again.

Edit. Maybe not, live timing may just have been wrong.

Looks like Massa will pass Vettel.

I don't think Hamilton is doing the same strategy as Raikkonen. If he can hold on then he deserves it, othewise then yes, Kimi, you are brilliant.

Rosberg screwed by conditions again. Should be noted how well he was doing until his retirement.

I don't think Hamilton is doing the same strategy as Raikkonen. If he can hold on then he deserves it, othewise then yes, Kimi, you are brilliant.

He's meant to be. Trouble is he stopped a few laps early each stop and it looks like plan b was the faster strategy.

Hehe, gonna be very fun to see how much pace Fernando and Kimi have saved up. I'd say both teams were expecting a safety car...

• Advertisement

Rascasse wrote: »
    He's meant to be. Trouble is he stopped a few laps early each stop and it looks like plan b was the faster strategy.
    And Kimi just generally being awesome. :pac:

Long way to go yet, Hopefully Sutil hope holds up Alonso for a while at least.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,056 ✭✭✭Sparks43

Toss up between Kimi and Teflonso for the win

Love to see Kimi winning it

Kimi looks to be measuring his pace. If Kimi ended up dominating this season by "just about" winning races I'd love to see it, he's awfully in control right now.

I would love this whole season to be Alonso V Raikkonen.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭vectra

Go Kimi..!!!

Sutil's tyres fallen off the cliff. At this rate he won't even finish in the points. Maybe 12th.

Rascasse wrote: »
    Sutil's tyres fallen off the cliff. At this rate he won't even finish in the points. Maybe 12th.

Brundle pointed out earlier he had pretty much a full pitstop behind him, awful strategy call.

He's picked it up now. from 35's and a 38 to 33's. Either tyres coming back a bit or not fancying finishing behind di Resta.

If Kimi did this for the next 2 years I might get tired of it. Maybe.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭vectra

LOL
    Kimi, fastest lap right at the end.. :)

Advertisement