Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gogglebox C4

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,912 ✭✭✭✭Eeden

I only saw a bit of it tonight. Were Steph and Dom back???? I didn't see them, and C4 promised us....!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 98 ✭✭secondattempt

I thought the concept was muck, the low point of Western Civilisation but I've finally seen a couple of episodes and it's really good! Who'd have thought it!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,457 ✭✭✭Badly Drunk Boy

I think the genius of the programme is that it shows how much more intelligent you are compared to normal people. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 346 ✭✭antonymin

lertsnim wrote: »
    Friends can watch tv together too.

Really? I didn't know that (!)

• Registered Users Posts: 85,105 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

http://www.harpersbazaar.co.uk/culture-news/news/jamie-dornan-will-star-in-charity-episode-of-gogglebox

Jamie Dornan will be making his Gogglebox debut, appearing in a special episode of the popular Channel 4 series on 9 October.

The Fifty Shades of Grey star will share a sofa with Nick Frost, while in another room, Boy George, Geri Halliwell and Eighties pop star Marilyn will sit together. Miranda Hart will also feature, with viewers seeing her as she watches her on-screen mother Patricia Hodge and her real-life mother Diana Hart.

Tune in to Channel 4 at 9pm on 9 October to watch the 75-minute episode.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,869 ✭✭✭✭Thargor

Ill be skipping that I think.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,845 ✭✭✭✭somesoldiers

Thargor wrote: »
    Ill be skipping that I think.

lest years was the most boring episode of Gogglebox there was

• Registered Users Posts: 6,133 ✭✭✭FloatingVoter

The entire idea of Gogglebox is watching normal people judging the idiot box. When you become a Z lister you lose the right. Now give me George Clooney and David Bowie smoking weed while judging Simon Cowell and we're on for a proper Celeb ep. Or Hilary and Beatle Paul discussing the falling standards in literacy amongst them what read the news.
    Think Big.

• Moderators Posts: 9,368 ✭✭✭The_Morrigan

Pot of tea with the lodger while watching tonight. There was a lot of snorting and spitting of tea with the "Find me a Johnnie" line.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,133 ✭✭✭FloatingVoter

It would take a drunker than usual Steph and Dom to turn the moon landing into a gay space romp. Boing Boing !!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 7,293 Mod ✭✭✭✭yerwanthere123

Haven't posted here in a while, but getting back into Gogglebox recently. Scarlett has very quickly become my favourite character, her giving out about Jamie Oliver and the goose fat had me in stitches!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,818 ✭✭✭fussyonion

Haven't posted here in a while, but getting back into Gogglebox recently. Scarlett has very quickly become my favourite character, her giving out about Jamie Oliver and the goose fat had me in stitches!

At first I didn't like her; I thought she was too try-hard, but I absolutely love her now.
    She's hilarious.

• Registered Users, Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 7,293 Mod ✭✭✭✭yerwanthere123

She's great, and I love the way her parents are always laughing with her too, you can tell they have a great relationship :)

• Registered Users Posts: 220 ✭✭Walter E GO

Scarlett has to be my favorite too.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,693 ✭✭✭Lisha

Anyone watching gogglesprogs

• Registered Users Posts: 10,962 ✭✭✭✭dark crystal

It's back next Friday (19th Feb) and.....

The Gilbeys are back!

gogglebox_zpskqijkbxe.jpg

Great stuff thanks, some quality tv ramping up in the next few weeks...

Can't say I've missed them at all to be honest. I'm looking forward to Scarlett though.

• Registered Users Posts: 630 ✭✭✭fox_1973

I'm only watching tonight's episode now, did anyone else think that poor Caroline Aherne should of taken the day off! As much as I love her, her hoarse voice was horrible to listen to

• Registered Users Posts: 17,300 ✭✭✭✭razorblunt

fox_1973 wrote: »
    I'm only watching tonight's episode now, did anyone else think that poor Caroline Aherne should of taken the day off! As much as I love her, her hoarse voice was horrible to listen to

She's recovering from treatment on a lung tumour.

• Advertisement

She had an ultra-rare cancer of the lens or retina or something like that in her eye aswell.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,078 ✭✭✭the whole year inn

Good episode,some good laugh out laugh moments.

• Registered Users Posts: 630 ✭✭✭fox_1973

razorblunt wrote: »
    She's recovering from treatment on a lung tumour.

Awh somehow I missed anything about that :-( I feel bad now

Good episode,some good laugh out laugh moments.

What's new pussy cat

And

A scary cat hiding in the bushes

Will keep me amused for weeks ahead

• Registered Users Posts: 7,078 ✭✭✭the whole year inn

Lisha wrote: »
    What's new pussy cat

And

A scary cat hiding in the bushes

Will keep me amused for weeks ahead

Quailty stuff!

I'm watching Gogglebox on +1

Them watching happy valley last week was brilliant. I'm hoping they watch it again this week

• Registered Users Posts: 17,300 ✭✭✭✭razorblunt

fox_1973 wrote: »
    Awh somehow I missed anything about that :-( I feel bad now

Ah to be fair, I don't keep up to date with these things either.
    Wondered what was up so i checked twitter.

• Registered Users Posts: 740 ✭✭✭Raven Runner

Hope they change it around a bit and watch some different programmes or channels

Scarlett Moffat has a younger sister! Who also is more copped on than her.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 10 footcandles

theres an Irish version coming this year I hear. should be interesting

Advertisement