Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SBR Cranky Thread

Options
12346»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,210 ✭✭✭kingQuez

Sick since last friday, totally drained and have a stuffed up head.. havent done anything all week except sit around and watch tv after work. How do people do this regularly?? Im going insane, especially with the current weather :(

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 20,364 Mod ✭✭✭✭RacoonQueen

Right. I'll say it.

It's too fooking hot. :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,454 ✭✭✭hf4z6sqo7vjngi

I hate German bruce lee wannabes

• Registered Users Posts: 9,454 ✭✭✭mloc123

kingQuez wrote: »
    Sick since last friday, totally drained and have a stuffed up head.. havent done anything all week except sit around and watch tv after work. How do people do this regularly?? Im going insane, especially with the current weather :(

Same here last week, took a full 10 days to shift it.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,075 Mod ✭✭✭✭BTH

I haven't been able to eat dinner all week (and I really can't afford to lose any weight). And I'm knocking back 12 pills a day. Fun times.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,724 ✭✭✭kennyb3

BTH wrote: »
    I haven't been able to eat dinner all week (and I really can't afford to lose any weight). And I'm knocking back 12 pills a day. Fun times.

Ice cream is your friend!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,320 ✭✭✭MrCreosote

Having left Dublin 2 weeks ago, I'm getting fed up with the whole heatwave/best summer ever/yadda-yadda!

Here it's cold, dark, wet and windy...it took me 20minutes to get dressed for the cycle to work today. How do I feel? THIS IS HOW I FEEL!:mad::mad::mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,553 ✭✭✭bryangiggsy

Right. I'll say it.

It's too fooking hot. :pac:

You should be banned from boards for this comment!

You prob think 'sure a drop of rain would be grand' ;)

You should be banned from boards for this comment!

You prob think 'sure a drop of rain would be grand' ;)

Sure I'm such a miserable so and so a bit of cold and rain would be lovely!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,969 ✭✭✭hardCopy

I broke my toe just as I was recovering from a sprained ankle. I haven't run regularly since the beginning of June and won't run again for at least another week.

My A race is on Sunday and I'll have to bow out after the bike leg.

At least I get to wear runners in work.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,075 Mod ✭✭✭✭BTH

You know what, the vast majority of the time I HATE running. Miserable miserable activity.

• Registered Users Posts: 150 ✭✭Worn Out

No activity in a month now.
    It started with a stomach bug. Then an unrelated minor operation and now bloody food poisoning from a dodgy fancy burger at Heathrow airport.

arrhgh. I'm going crazy. Another weekend gone.

The only consolation is nearly 3kgs lost from the burger.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,981 ✭✭✭68 lost souls

BTH wrote: »
    You know what, the vast majority of the time I HATE running. Miserable miserable activity.

I agree. Totally...

Laid up all month myself, surgery on my meniscus last week so no training for 6 weeks

• Registered Users Posts: 1,793 ✭✭✭Macanri

Worn Out wrote: »
    No activity in a month now.
    It started with a stomach bug. Then an unrelated minor operation and now bloody food poisoning from a dodgy fancy burger at Heathrow airport.

arrhgh. I'm going crazy. Another weekend gone.

The only consolation is nearly 3kgs lost from the burger.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/weird-news/video-rat-caught-camera-eating-3451591

:eek::eek::eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,321 ✭✭✭Daz1214

A week to Ironman 70.3 Barcelona and after 6 months hard trainin, i still dont feel like im ready and just want the poxy thing over and done with

• Registered Users Posts: 6,888 ✭✭✭Dory Dory

Daz1214 wrote: »
    A week to Ironman 70.3 Barcelona and after 6 months hard trainin, i still dont feel like im ready and just want the poxy thing over and done with

You'll be grand then. ;)

Daz1214 wrote: »

If you feel ready, you're not ready.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,321 ✭✭✭Daz1214

Haha, thanks folks, that kind of helps

Advertisement