Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dublin Airport Parking Promo code

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,925 ✭✭✭✭GBX

Rasmus wrote: »
    I think it must exclude Xmas.

Possibly yes. I booked it for use this week.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,901 ✭✭✭ActingDanClark

didnt work for me yesterday, did today, thanks

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 4,739 Mod ✭✭✭✭nava

damian139 wrote: »
    didnt work for me yesterday, did today, thanks

Same as for me.

Looks like code is a Ryanair code, I wonder if the issue was/is related to end of contract between Ryanair and Dublin Airport Parking as per the news here

• Registered Users Posts: 168 ✭✭info13

Just tried to book for Xmas period from 21st-28th not working with that code anyone got a code to work for then?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,426 ✭✭✭maestroamado

i need to book a few dates for next year and cannot get any code to work for either quikpark or daa...

any advise...
    thanks..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,185 ✭✭✭Snoopy1

the daa one is still not working for next year

quickparkapr

this worked for 10% off at quickpark

• Registered Users Posts: 226 ✭✭dublin99

I saw this 4 Dec announcement through a link on a Ryanair tweet:

Ryanair, Ireland’s favourite airline, today (4 Dec) announced a new low cost car parking service agreement with Looking4Parking, offering Ryanair customers the best parking rates at Dublin Airport.

Ryanair customers at Dublin Airport can book convenient access to the airport from three different car parks, Quick Park, the Clayton Hotel and Smart Park, and avail of airport shuttle buses, 24-hour security and a ‘Keep Your Keys’ facility, only available on the Ryanair.com website.

Part of the Travel Parking Group, one of the biggest providers of meet and greet parking at Irish and UK airports, Looking4Parking’s successful partnership with Ryanair will ensure Ryanair customers enjoy the perfect start to their holidays or business trip.

- See more at: http://corporate.ryanair.com/news/news/151204-ryanair-announces-new-low-cost-car-parking-at-dublin-airport/?market=ie#sthash.NLrkSp1h.dpuf

Tried the carparking section on ryanair website but no Dublin carpark on list yet. Hope they make it effective asap.

• Registered Users Posts: 86 ✭✭limerick85

OLSC1516 works for daa

limerick85 wrote: »
    OLSC1516 works for daa

thanks for that...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,390 ✭✭✭fletch

limerick85 wrote: »
    OLSC1516 works for daa
    Thanks..worked for me

I find that, for a 2 week stay, DAA red still expensive (about same price as Quickpark even after 10% discount)

I used website: looking4parking.com for a two week booking over Xmas and New Year. Various promo codes are available and the best one I found was TWITTER20 which gave a 20% off 15 days at quickpark at original price €50. Price was €41.95 including admin fee of €1.95 so it was about €8 or 16% off, or € 2.80 per day.

Checked with Quickpark who confirmed this website is a legit partner not a scam site.Confirmation came within minutes and barcode on pdf for scanning when entering carpark.

Clayton Hotel was also available and cheaper then Quickpark with other codes but hubby said its a bit too far out. Its underground parking so may be worthwhile if weather is bad in the winter.

Hope this is helpful :-) cant wait to get to the sun now!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,237 ✭✭✭joeysoap

Olsc1516 code working for daa over new year. quickparkapr also working. With discounts quickparkapr 31.50 , daa 30.56, so thanks for those codes guys.(Looking4parking are quoting 42.40 after discount at quickpark).

joeysoap wrote: »
    Olsc1516 code working for daa over new year. quickparkapr also working. With discounts quickparkapr 31.50 , daa 30.56, so thanks for those codes guys.(Looking4parking are quoting 42.40 after discount at quickpark).

Looks like you are parking for 7/8 days. The rate of €42.40 is the looking4parking rate for quickpark with car valet. For parking only, with TWITTER20, its 20% off quickpark rate of €35, ie €28, plus booking fee of €1.95, which is €29.95 total.

• Registered Users Posts: 27 mbshrekito

dublin99 wrote: »
    I find that, for a 2 week stay, DAA red still expensive (about same price as Quickpark even after 10% discount)

I used website: looking4parking.com for a two week booking over Xmas and New Year. Various promo codes are available and the best one I found was TWITTER20 which gave a 20% off 15 days at quickpark at original price €50. Price was €41.95 including admin fee of €1.95 so it was about €8 or 16% off, or € 2.80 per day.

Checked with Quickpark who confirmed this website is a legit partner not a scam site.Confirmation came within minutes and barcode on pdf for scanning when entering carpark.

Clayton Hotel was also available and cheaper then Quickpark with other codes but hubby said its a bit too far out. Its underground parking so may be worthwhile if weather is bad in the winter.

Hope this is helpful :-) cant wait to get to the sun now!
    TWITTER20 worked for me

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 636 ✭✭✭canhefixit

Looking a code for any of the firms for a 3 day parking in Jan if anyone can help, the 10% quickparkapr works and im gettiong 22.50 but want it bit cheaper if i can, cheers

canhefixit wrote: »
    Looking a code for any of the firms for a 3 day parking in Jan if anyone can help, the 10% quickparkapr works and im gettiong 22.50 but want it bit cheaper if i can, cheers

When DOGS worked for €10 discount you could add on a few days to get the discount , but with a % discount there's nothing to be gained by adding days. Surprised if QP don't come up with a Christmas special.

joeysoap wrote: »
    When DOGS worked for €10 discount you could add on a few days to get the discount , but with a % discount there's nothing to be gained by adding days. Surprised if QP don't come up with a Christmas special.

I cant get DOGS to work for me at all and ive even put a couple more days stay on it

Oh i just checked on lookingforparking.com and got 4 days parking from 12.64 at Metro Hotel leaving ti in their underground parking, has anyone used this before? Just abit worried the car will be safe, i know its says cctv and barrier etc but still will it be safe left for a few days? cheers

Oh i just checked on lookingforparking.com and got 4 days parking from 12.64 at Metro Hotel leaving ti in their underground parking, has anyone used this before? Just abit worried the car will be safe, i know its says cctv and barrier etc but still will it be safe left for a few days? cheers

I researched the Metro Hotel as an option too. It's quite a bit further away from the airport so you have to allow extra time for transfer. Also there is apparently a €2 per person fee on the shuttle bus so it may add up depending on the size of your party! Good luck.

• Advertisement

I researched the Metro Hotel as an option too. It's quite a bit further away from the airport so you have to allow extra time for transfer. Also there is apparently a €2 per person fee on the shuttle bus so it may add up depending on the size of your party! Good luck.

Yeah i seen that wee extra too, thing is adding on abit of time isnt that big an issue really, just want to make sure car will be ok, the next price was 19e with a complimentary bus but its only 2 of us so the 12e turns 14e with booking fee turns 16e for return bus

• Registered Users Posts: 100 ✭✭Mr Rubicon Conundrum

OLSC1516

This worked for me for DAA, €3 saved, practically pays for the holiday :)

OLSC1516

This worked for me for DAA, €3 saved, practically pays for the holiday :)

On my last hol to fueraventura that saving would of bought you 4 pints ;p

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 15,695 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tabnabs

quickparkapr is still working for Quick Park, many thanks for the heads up!

if safety of car is a big concern metro perfect, it is a bit inconvenient as you need to to hotel reception to get access card and then transfer car to underground car one of which is a little bit away maybe 50 metres away.

I have to be at quickpark at 4 am Christmas week. Reallyhope there is some staff around and a bus

• Registered Users Posts: 3,001 ✭✭✭Pat Dunne

DAA discount code OLSC1516 worked perfect.

Thanks folks.

• Registered Users Posts: 4 pabloss

Looking4parking.com code:TWITTER20

Gave me 20% off

Looks like you are parking for 7/8 days. The rate of €42.40 is the looking4parking rate for quickpark with car valet. For parking only, with TWITTER20, its 20% off quickpark rate of €35, ie €28, plus booking fee of €1.95, which is €29.95 total.

Correct dublin99 was looking in the wrong place. Unlike plbloss however was only offered 11% using twitter20 and when they added the booking fee it was cheaper using quickpark direct using quickparkapr. Booked today so no more looking until next year. Cheers and thanks to everyone who posts on here with codes.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,311 ✭✭✭Sunny Dayz

Looking to book parking for DAA carpark in Jan - any codes?

Advertisement