Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dublin Airport Parking Promo code

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,246 ✭✭✭GY A1

ankles wrote: »
    Anything for DAA Red car park?

Use quick park. Way cheaper using greyhounds or dogs

• Registered Users Posts: 100 ✭✭clionaricho

CINEMA in capitals is still working. Just used it there for 10% off, happy days

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,489 ✭✭✭Yamanoto

My stays in Quickpark are typically all of a short duration - 1 or 2 days.

NOVA is the code that usually delivers the best savings for short-term stays.

• Registered Users Posts: 799 ✭✭✭bigboss1986

Sorry guys for odd question.How far is Quickcarpark from RED DAA car park?IS is safer than DAA?
    Thanks

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 4,739 Mod ✭✭✭✭nava

Sorry guys for odd question.How far is Quickcarpark from RED DAA car park?IS is safer than DAA?
    Thanks

Is not far, only 3 min drive according to google maps, quickpark also have shuttle bus, security will be about the same I assume, I used both a few times, never had any issues.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,840 ✭✭✭✭Idbatterim

Thanks

a minute or two further down the road, but I find that their buses are much more frequent, so I use quickpark more often than not...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,380 ✭✭✭✭Banjo String

I'll be using this tomorrow, what's the most recent promo code, and who is best value?

(One week stay)

Cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 2,246 ✭✭✭GY A1

I'll be using this tomorrow, what's the most recent promo code, and who is best value?

(One week stay)

Cheers

use the codes above, DOGS,
    some only work for 8 days parking, but thats still cheaper than not using the code for say 6 days ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 502 ✭✭✭Seamus1964

DOGS 10 euro off

Just paid 38 euro instead of 48 euro ( booked for 2 weeks )

THANKS!

• Registered Users Posts: 17,840 ✭✭✭✭Idbatterim

I had to book 5 day stay, turns out it was cheaper booking 1 week, I tried all codes for the stay I needed v the extended stay (I'll be leaving the carpark tomorrow .i.e 2 days early) it saved me another e2... Best 5 day rate I could get was e25

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,033 ✭✭✭bren2001

Are CINEMA and DOGS still working for other people? I just keep on getting errors. It's a 6 day but I have changed I tried it for 7 days to no avail.

• Registered Users Posts: 607 ✭✭✭MrsMcSteamy

bren2001 wrote: »
    Are CINEMA and DOGS still working for other people? I just keep on getting errors. It's a 6 day but I have changed I tried it for 7 days to no avail.

I just booked an hour ago with the quick park site and got 8 days for €23 using the DOGS discount code, flying the 14th of August to the 22nd of august so definitely still working

• Registered Users Posts: 718 ✭✭✭bewhiched

NOVA WORKING ALSO

• Registered Users Posts: 1,771 ✭✭✭pissed

DOGS just got me €10 off a 7 day stay ..... €23 :)

• Registered Users Posts: 81,197 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

NEEDS TO BE TYPED IN CAPS :D. I just tried there for 6 days and CINEMA worked.

NEEDS TO BE TYPED IN CAPS :D. I just tried there for 6 days and CINEMA worked.

Ye, I tried lower case, upper case, backwards, forwards. Nothing worked. Then I tried it on the correct website as opposed to the DAA website and I was shocked to learn both worked there....

• Registered Users Posts: 224 ✭✭gumgum1

Ye, I tried lower case, upper case, backwards, forwards. Nothing worked. Then I tried it on the correct website as opposed to the DAA website and I was shocked to learn both worked there....

Can I ask which website you booked on and which code you used
    thanks

gumgum1 wrote: »
    Can I ask which website you booked on and which code you used
    thanks

Quikpark and used DOGS

• Registered Users Posts: 177 ✭✭Lumbarda

Quickpark is working out €10 cheaper for us than the DAA car park with the code, it's been a long time since I used them, probably a silly question but do they drop off and pick up from outside Terminal 2 now?

• Registered Users Posts: 551 ✭✭✭A New earth

As far as I know it is still just T1 but it's not far to walk

• Advertisement

Lumbarda wrote: »
    Quickpark is working out €10 cheaper for us than the DAA car park with the code, it's been a long time since I used them, probably a silly question but do they drop off and pick up from outside Terminal 2 now?

Quickpark drop off at both terminals. For T2 pickups you walk down to T1. It's a very short walk.

• Registered Users Posts: 43 Measure Twice

CINEMA and NOVA still work for Quickpark and just saved me 10% on a 3-day park. DOGS also works but didn't save anything on such a short stay - looks good for longer than a week, though.

Thanks for the codes.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,853 ✭✭✭messrs

CINEMA and NOVA still work for Quickpark and just saved me 10% on a 3-day park. DOGS also works but didn't save anything on such a short stay - looks good for longer than a week, though.

Thanks for the codes.

Booked 9 nights for my brother using DOGS and got it for €29 :)

• Registered Users Posts: 13 missdock.1

hi all. I was quoted 33 euro for a week in carpark, i used code CINEMA got it down to 29 euro, go me

• Registered Users Posts: 930 ✭✭✭Mike3549

missdock.1 wrote: »
    hi all. I was quoted 33 euro for a week in carpark, i used code CINEMA got it down to 29 euro, go me

I used DOGS 8 days €23
    thanks everybody

• Registered Users Posts: 1,810 ✭✭✭Dr.Winston O'Boogie

Any current codes folks?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,853 ✭✭✭messrs

Any current codes folks?

If your using quickpark use the code DOGS

• Registered Users Posts: 101 ✭✭majo

Idbatterim wrote: »
    I had to book 5 day stay, turns out it was cheaper booking 1 week, I tried all codes for the stay I needed v the extended stay (I'll be leaving the carpark tomorrow .i.e 2 days early) it saved me another e2... Best 5 day rate I could get was e25
    Is there any problem leaving the Quickpark premises several days early like this? Will the barcode still work on the exit barrier ahead of the scheduled date?

• Registered Users Posts: 551 ✭✭✭A New earth

majo wrote: »
    Is there any problem leaving the Quickpark premises several days early like this? Will the barcode still work on the exit barrier ahead of the scheduled date?

No problem at all, you can leave anytime you want and barcode will work.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 150 ✭✭weslers

Any code for the actual DAA car park?

Advertisement