Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dublin Airport Parking Promo code

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,488 ✭✭✭AdrianII

The DOGS code worked today for me. A weeks parking down from 33 -> 23

Thanks for the code.

• Registered Users Posts: 293 ✭✭foxy_j

weslers wrote: »
    Any code for the actual DAA car park?

10% off use code OLSC1516

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 15,694 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tabnabs

messrs wrote: »
    If your using quickpark use the code DOGS

This didn't work for me, but cinema is still good.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,528 ✭✭✭copeyhagen

DOGS is stil lworking - make sure you enter it in upper case. got 8 days aprking from 39 to 29e.

cheers.

• Registered Users Posts: 101 ✭✭majo

DOGS worked perfectly. €33 down to €23. Thanks everyone!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 150 ✭✭weslers

foxy_j wrote: »

Did work for me when I tried.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 supervac

Hi,

If I book QuickPark for 16:00 19th until 16:00 28th of this month then its €29 with DOGS (€39w/o), but if I change to leaving at 17:00 it jumps up to €36 with DOGS(€46w/o).

Does anyone know for certain if they give you the extra 24hours to leave like DAA?

My flight isn't in until around 19:00.

• Registered Users Posts: 14 Little Mermaid

We used Quick park last week and it was valid from 24 hours of the time we checked in,booked 7 days only €23 instead of €32. It might actually be cheaper to book for longer and leave early? used CINEMA. Good luck!

• Registered Users Posts: 17,840 ✭✭✭✭Idbatterim

Hi,

If I book QuickPark for 16:00 19th until 16:00 28th of this month then its €29 with DOGS (€39w/o), but if I change to leaving at 17:00 it jumps up to €36 with DOGS(€46w/o).

Does anyone know for certain if they give you the extra 24hours to leave like DAA?

My flight isn't in until around 19:00.

I imagine it will be in their T&C's. Id try get away with it, worst comes to worst, barrier doesnt open and I assume you pay daily rate, or say your flight was delayed and they would probably let you out... I would take the risk, as the chance of them charging you IMO are slim...

• Registered Users Posts: 6,231 ✭✭✭joeysoap

have booked a few days at end of October, so did the usual try out this morning for airport parking. Could not find any codes working on DAA. Tried QP and the quote was €33 so thinking that by adding DOGS it would come down to €23 - nothing doing. Showed quote as €43 reducing to €33. Tried GREYHOUND- nothing doing. Tried Cinema - reduced to €29.70. So for a few days the codes are not great. So I just increased my time to 8 days and used DOGS and bingo -€23 as per per previous post. Happy.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2 supervac

Booked for 9 days, it didn't say an extra leave time but on the T&C's it says:

1.6 If your car park entry and exit times change from that specified in your pre-booking confirmation email as a result of which your Parking Period in the car park is:
    Greater than the Parking Period booked (overstay), your debit or credit card will be charged the appropriate fee for the additional time based on the tariff applicable on the date of your departure from the car park.

So the daily rate or part of should apply.
    Thank you

• Registered Users Posts: 6,066 ✭✭✭championc

foxy_j wrote: »

Still working for the DAA car park :)

Appreciate if anyone knows answer to this. I am aware that you can 'add' days you don't need to a booking to get a better price, and just drive out when you return.

But can you add a day at the ' start' and then arrive one day late? I have booked a week in October from 26th to 1st but there is now a 60% chance I can get away on 25th. If I cancel the booking for 26th and rebook for 25th and I can't get away (not 100% guaranteed) can I still turn up on 26th and gain entrance to car park? Only going for 5 or 6 days so there is a 'spare' day in the the car park booking either way.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,512 ✭✭✭stevire

IABA to get 10% off, cheaper than DOGS for me. I think there's another one for week long parking: DOS

• Registered Users Posts: 2,257 ✭✭✭deiseindublin

GREYHOUND used to work but not any more.

Anybody got active codes?

• Registered Users Posts: 111 ✭✭browneire

quickparkapr

10% off I hope

• Registered Users Posts: 3,316 ✭✭✭kevohmsford

CINEMA

joeysoap wrote: »
    Appreciate if anyone knows answer to this. I am aware that you can 'add' days you don't need to a booking to get a better price, and just drive out when you return.

But can you add a day at the ' start' and then arrive one day late? I have booked a week in October from 26th to 1st but there is now a 60% chance I can get away on 25th. If I cancel the booking for 26th and rebook for 25th and I can't get away (not 100% guaranteed) can I still turn up on 26th and gain entrance to car park? Only going for 5 or 6 days so there is a 'spare' day in the the car park booking either way.

Contacted quick park and yes, you can book your car in on a day and arrive a day later you booking is still good.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,519 ✭✭✭✭dudara

Merged into megathread

dudara

• Registered Users Posts: 81,197 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

GREYHOUND used to work but not any more.

Anybody got active codes?

DOGS will knock €10 off at Quickpark.

• Advertisement

DOGS will knock €10 off at Quickpark.
    Thanks AD, used DOGS code and it's showing as €43, reduced to €33 with code. However, not using the code just shows it as being €33.

Both CINEMA and NOVA are working to take 10% off the €33 so better than nothing!

These codes are a minefield.

• Registered Users Posts: 43 jake burns

OLSC1516 just worked for me now

uote="deiseindublin;97366227"]Thanks AD, used DOGS code and it's showing as €43, reduced to €33 with code. However, not using the code just shows it as being €33.

Both CINEMA and NOVA are working to take 10% off the €33 so better than nothing!

These codes are a minefield.[/quote]

jake burns wrote: »
    OLSC1516 just worked for me now
    Which site did you use that on jb? I tried it on Quickpark and said it was invalid, and doesn't seem to be reducing the price on Dublin Airport parking at all.

• Registered Users Posts: 224 ✭✭gumgum1

Which site did you use that on jb? I tried it on Quickpark and said it was invalid, and doesn't seem to be reducing the price on Dublin Air

Hi it worked for me this morning on Dublin airport site . You do have to select a car park before you see the discount and code think it only works on the long term ones . ( like the red blue and green one)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,066 ✭✭✭championc

Which site did you use that on jb? I tried it on Quickpark and said it was invalid, and doesn't seem to be reducing the price on Dublin Airport parking at all.

That's the one for the DAA parking

• Registered Users Posts: 824 ✭✭✭magicmushroom

CINEMA just worked for me with Quick Park thanks.

The DOGS one shows as €10 off but if you don't put the code in the price is €10 lower anyway so there's no benefit to it at all!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,482 ✭✭✭RosieJoe

CINEMA just worked for me with Quick Park thanks.

The DOGS one shows as €10 off but if you don't put the code in the price is €10 lower anyway so there's no benefit to it at all!

I put in for 5 days with CINEMA and it came back as €29.70. Put in for 7 days with dogs and it cost €23. Car parking required for 5 days so went with week

• Registered Users Posts: 4,213 ✭✭✭PrettyBoy

I'll be using Quick Park in a couple of weeks so looking at booking now but it needs a registration number. I'm selling my car tomorrow and not sure what car I'll be driving to the airport in two weeks time - does anyone know what to do in this situation?

PrettyBoy wrote: »
    I'll be using Quick Park in a couple of weeks so looking at booking now but it needs a registration number. I'm selling my car tomorrow and not sure what car I'll be driving to the airport in two weeks time - does anyone know what to do in this situation?

Put in your existing car, then just ring them or email them with the new plate when you know it. They are quite helpful when you call them.

• Advertisement

Tnx for that, added a few hours to a 6 day booking and brought it down to €23 also.

Advertisement