Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Astrology - the secret of the universe or just a load of obviously made-up tosh?

Options
1235»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,041 ✭✭✭Havermeyer

pauldla wrote: »
    *checking dictionary for definition of 'realist'*

Well?!? Don't leave us hanging. What did it say?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,089 ✭✭✭keelanj69

Aquarius34 wrote: »

I'm not. I don't follow. I don't mix with them. I don't accept the behaviours, the abuse, the mind control they advocate and get themselves cot up in. I don' folow or accept what this society has created. It doesn't mean to say I am perfect or "higher". I am no more perfect than anyone else. But I do not ascribe to this species and the older I get the more repulsed and disgusted I become by what I see hear and witness in our world today. Only self awareness can show you that. Compassion and empathy also plays apart too because once you're aware, you feel compelled to change things here. That's what people who are self aware here do. Most humans are not self aware, because they have not been taught to be self aware. They have been taught to be slaves.

I will be honest too, I am very angered by what they have done to the humans here.

Who are 'they'?. And here as opposed to? Are there humans elsewhere?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,814 ✭✭✭TPD

Out of interest Aquarius, what do you do? Do you have a job, or how do you provide sustenance for yourself? Because there aren't many areas I can imagine one with your outlook happily being employed in.

• Registered Users Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

Most humans are not self aware, because they have not been taught to be self aware. They have been taught to be slaves.
    sheeple.png
    It actually becomes an extraordinarily freer experience when you realise that you're not actually that unique at all.
    Consistently trying to tell yourself that you're special, that you stand out from the crowd, that you refuse to be a slave, it's exhausting. It's exhausting because you're continually proven wrong.

It's one of life's wonderful paradoxes - you stand out from the crowd when you realise that you don't.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,595 ✭✭✭Aquarius34

koth wrote: »
    How do you know that you aren't under the influence of mind-control? You could be under the influence of an alien society hell-bent on destroying all knowledge on Earth?

We're all under the influence of mind control. From the time you are born into this world, it starts. People such as myself are been mind controlled, but the real danger is not been aware of it which is what this society has fabricated around our minds so we are not aware of it. Once aware, you can make the choices to break free from it. Something no one this thread has done yet.

Believe me I get the mind control attacks you wouldn't even be able to understand. The mind control humans are bombarded with day in day out through the media, society and everything around them does not effect me whatsoever. So they need different forms for beings such as myself. It's torture, but we go through it and it goes on unnoticed to most people.

Hence, people don't have self awareness. It always comes back to that point.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 24,401 Mod ✭✭✭✭robindch

endacl wrote: »
    I gather from your use of the future tense that you're still of a school going age? Might go easier on you so. Foolishness is a virtue in the young.
    Been ageist is not going to win the argument to your favour. If you want get smart with me, go ahead. But you will fail on that.
    Folks, again, calm down.

This thread will be shut down if calmness isn't maintained.

You Are Being Watched(tm).

• Registered Users Posts: 70 ✭✭_GOD_

Believe me I get the mind control attacks you wouldn't even be able to understand. The mind control humans are bombarded with day in day out through the media, society and everything around them does not effect me whatsoever. So they need different forms for beings such as myself. It's torture, but we go through it and it goes on unnoticed to most people.

Hence, people don't have self awareness. It always comes back to that point.

How do your species keep out this mind control, is it through some sort of special headgear? Metallic in nature perhaps?

seamus wrote: »
    sheeple.png
    It actually becomes an extraordinarily freer experience when you realise that you're not actually that unique at all.
    Consistently trying to tell yourself that you're special, that you stand out from the crowd, that you refuse to be a slave, it's exhausting. It's exhausting because you're continually proven wrong.

It's one of life's wonderful paradoxes - you stand out from the crowd when you realise that you don't.

Been aware doesn't mean one is special, it means someone is awake.

I'll tell you what isn't pleasant, is everyone trying not to be special or be themselves. Everyone is so hellbent on trying to fit in, be liked, be accepted and be loved by a system that doesn't give a damn about them. I don't give a flying fcuk what people think of me. Especially a herd of drones. Drones can't think for themselves.

So to answer your question and again ignorance on your part. I don't think I am special, I just don't connect or accept how humans carry on, behave and project.

I don't give a flying fcuk what people think of me. Especially a herd of drones. Drones can't think for themselves. So to answer your question and again ignorance on your part.
    Aquarius - this is the final request for you to calm down. If you and the other posters can't post while maintaining decorum, this thread will be closed.

Thanking you.

_GOD_ wrote: »
    How do your species keep out this mind control, is it through some sort of special headgear? Metallic in nature perhaps?

Why do people ask questions that are already obvious. Wait. We have to go through this again and again, till the penny drops. I've already answered that question.

Waking the mind of yours up and start becoming aware of yourself. Start becoming aware that you have choices and realising that no one above you or outside of you can decide or dictate your life. All humans on this planet don't have control over their own lives.

If you're not self aware, then you don't have the capacity to take control of your own life.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 33,329 ✭✭✭✭Penn

Holy sh*t... I just became self-aware!

I can see everything now... what has been, all that is and what will be...

I see... I see...

I see that this is a load of nonsense. And it's definitely true because I'm self aware.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,558 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dades

robindch wrote: »
    I'm aware that I exist, and looking around, I see two half-empty cappucino cups, a bottle of cough syrup...
    Now there is a conspiracy I'd like to get behind. Cough syrup is nothing but sweet, sticky water. Never helped a cough and never will. A complete con!

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 19,219 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bannasidhe

Dades wrote: »
    Now there is a conspiracy I'd like to get behind. Cough syrup is nothing but sweet, sticky water. Never helped a cough and never will. A complete con!

Finally. The voice of Truth!

• Registered Users Posts: 70 ✭✭_GOD_

Why do people ask questions that are already obvious. Wait. We have to go through this again and again, till the penny drops. I've already answered that question.

Waking the mind of yours up and start becoming aware of yourself. Start becoming aware that you have choices and realising that no one above you or outside of you can decide or dictate your life. All humans on this planet don't have control over their own lives.

If you're not self aware, then you don't have the capacity to take control of your own life.

Forgive me, I've never spoken to a member of your species before. Such a bit of luck running into a non Homo Sapien who can speak hiberno-English by the way. And on the Internet of all places!

Can you tell us more about your species? Obviously your self aware, which is cool and all, but do you ingest food though a mouth or in suppository form? What are your species mating rituals like?

robindch wrote: »
    Aquarius - this is the final request for you to calm down. If you and the other posters can't post while maintaining decorum, this thread will be closed.

Thanking you.

Robindch, I am not attacking anyone on this thread and nor what I've said is personal to anyone or directing at anyone here. We live in a drone society. we live and worship a system that does not support us. That's what it is. I can't lie or twist into something that it isn't. If people want to support the system that is there choice. If people want to remain asleep, that's their choice. I wont and I cannot do that.

If you read through my posts, you will gather that my intentions are meant well, if you can't see that, then I can't help you any further. I'm quite calm believe it or not. But it doesn't change the anger I have towards what I see what goes on in the world or what I see. That's again what self awareness does to someone who wakes up.

What I'm sharing is just like planting a seed of thought. That's all I can do. I would prefer to be on a different world connected to beings who are like me. But I am here and I have a role to fulfill. I have to speak out and speak from where I am standing. If people don't like it, that's fine. If people flame for it so be it. It wouldn't matter if I got shot for it either.

The truth hurts and it sets you free.

Dades wrote: »
    I beg to differ. The stuff that contains pseudo-ephedrine hydrochloride and/or paracetemol does help. Me at least. And at the moment, that's the only thing I care about!

Begone with your daft talk of sugar-water conspiracies!

_GOD_ wrote: »
    Forgive me, I've never spoken to a member of your species before. Such a bit of luck running into a non Homo Sapien who can speak hiberno-English by the way. And on the Internet of all places!

Can you tell us more about your species? Obviously your self aware, which is cool and all, but do you ingest food though a mouth or in suppository form? What are your species mating rituals like?

We are souls incarnating human bodies, some are in hybrid bodies. Some are walk ins, some are take over bodies and the souls who were in the bodies leave. For the most part this dimension is locked and all the gates are locked. So the only way highly evolved souls can come here is to incarnate into a human from birth. The downside to this is, most forget who they are because of childbirth.

I am well aware that this is the internet. I am very aware of that. it's an surveillance operation. It's how they keep track of the human race.

On my home world, we look a lot like you in our physical forms. We are taller and more Nordic looking. I look different, but I'm not sharing that at this time. Why, because I don't need too.

In our physical form, we eat food, but we don't need it as often as you do because we can get our energy from light and higher frequencies. Since we are not as bombarded by negative frequencies like we get here, our energy levels don't deplete like here on Earth. This is also means we live much longer in physical bodies than you do. You age, not because it's natural, you age because your bodies are bombarded by low frequencies and negative energies. Not only that the elite, create diseases and suppress human beings of knowledge so that they don't have a chance to break free from the mind prison they have created on this world.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,824 ✭✭✭ShooterSF

People need to stop burying to head in the sand and instead put it in the clouds :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,132 ✭✭✭Just Like Heaven

What the fuck is going on.

If people don't like it, that's fine. If people flame for it so be it. It wouldn't matter if I got shot for it either.
    This is a discussion forum, not a public square in some fundamentalist country.

In practice, that means that, just as we try to avoid people committing suicide by mob, so also do we try to avoid allowing a mob to form which is willing to top another poster.

As above, please less of the histrionics. If that's not possible, then this thread will be closed for the safety of everybody.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,089 ✭✭✭keelanj69

^ Christ above. I wonder do you actually believe that. Very inflated sense of self worth.

Edit- Disregard ^.

Not only that the elite, create diseases and suppress human beings of knowledge [...]
    As one of the elite, I'd like to know why in the blue blazes I've had manflu for a fortnight.

Anyhow, I think this thread has run its natural course.

Thanks for contributing everybody and good night.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement