Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bet365 Real Madrid v Man United bet 50 preplay get 50 inplay offer

Options
124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,642 ✭✭✭Luap

None yet.. I cant believe it! I did suarez hat trick against wigan.. And was thinking my luck was in.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 719 ✭✭✭Tobyglen

Red card ruined my bet. Awful decision.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,200 ✭✭✭hots

Backed Madrid to go through shortly after the red @ 11/10, had over 0.5 from the pre-game bet and had over 2.5 in a separate accy. Happy enough all round really but do feel sorry for Utd fans.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,642 ✭✭✭Luap

Waited till the end to do bet did 2-1 at 5/4.

Could of been a lot more. :P

• Registered Users Posts: 7,525 ✭✭✭kona

Hollow victory. Ref ****.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 637 ✭✭✭gerp99

Has anybody got their 50 in play bet refunded because I am still waiting

• Registered Users Posts: 23,841 ✭✭✭✭mailburner

gerp99 wrote: »
    Has anybody got their 50 in play bet refunded because I am still waiting

often takes hours but it'll get there

• Registered Users Posts: 637 ✭✭✭gerp99

cheers, only took a half a hour last time!:)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,252 ✭✭✭deisedevil

Got mine and withdrew. Won €1.52 overall. :o

• Registered Users Posts: 3,380 ✭✭✭The Reservoir Dubs Anchorman

deisedevil wrote: »
    Got mine and withdrew. Won €1.52 overall. :o

were you a new customer? Please dont tell me you were, if you did then you just cost yourself your deposit bonus.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,459 ✭✭✭T-b0n3

I feel screwed my bet365 last night. I stuck my free bet on Ronaldo to score last night, but because of the problems it didn't go through even though I thought it had. Celebrated his goal when he scored as I thought I had won €150. Little did I know it hadn't gone on. Ended up winning €29 from the bet I actually was able to put on. But don't think I'll be rushing back to use them again.

Unless its for that offer!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,630 ✭✭✭Alpha Dog 1

How did you think the bet was on?
    Did the money leave your account?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,459 ✭✭✭T-b0n3

How did you think the bet was on?
    Did the money leave your account?

I clicked on place the bet, and the page loaded and then it said my stake was €50 etc. So it looked like any other time I placed a bet.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 719 ✭✭✭Tobyglen

were you a new customer? Please dont tell me you were, if you did then you just cost yourself your deposit bonus.
    Free bet isn't that good with initial deposit. You need to turn over (inital deposit & free bet rolled 3 times) 300 quid to be able to withdraw it. That will include the 100 you already you have it your account so it actually has a lot of risk attached to get the 50 quid.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,380 ✭✭✭The Reservoir Dubs Anchorman

Tobyglen wrote: »
    Free bet isn't that good with initial deposit. You need to turn over (inital deposit & free bet rolled 3 times) 300 quid to be able to withdraw it. That will include the 100 you already you have it your account so it actually has a lot of risk attached to get the 50 quid.

Its the deposit bonus that is worth gambling for, especially if you gamble already. Getting your initial investment up to 200 is an excellent offer.

Advertisement