Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bet365 Real Madrid v Man United bet 50 preplay get 50 inplay offer

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,630 ✭✭✭Alpha Dog 1

P.Walnuts wrote: »

I presume you're doing that with a different site?

Cos if you guarantee your bet, I think B365 could withdraw the offer (not saying they will, but they could)
    Will do it on PP to avoid any hassle.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,023 ✭✭✭Canonfan

Hi guys, I need some help:

I opened account with Bet365 today and made a deposit of €50, so now I have €50 free bet bonus. My question is can I place a bet pre match and use the €50 bonus for in game bet?

Thank you in advance.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,183 ✭✭✭UnknownSpecies

My own advice for tonight would be the following.

Pre-game: €50 on Madrid Double chance @ 2/5. (€20 profit because in-play bet is refunded)

In-game: €50 on United win @ 2/1. (€50 profit after you take away the losing pre-game bet).

This guarantees at LEAST €20 profit. If Madrid win or if it ends a draw, you get €20. If United win, you get €50. No point being greedy. Free money is free money at the end of the day. If B365 would allow me to access my account again, this would be where my money goes!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,525 ✭✭✭kona

Serious offer this, stick e100 in, they double it to 200 then match the first bet u make off mobile!! So they match the e50 before ko bet!
    Got btts then give the game 10 mins n get on united.

For new customers so worth setting up a new account in somebody name n give them e100 for them to stick in with their card.

• Registered Users Posts: 559 ✭✭✭DB74

Canonfan wrote: »
    Hi guys, I need some help:

I opened account with Bet365 today and made a deposit of €50, so now I have €50 free bet bonus. My question is can I place a bet pre match and use the €50 bonus for in game bet?

Thank you in advance.

That's a waste of your free bet bonus. The in-play bet will be refunded anyway so you should use real money for this. It's possible (probable IMO) that Bet365 won't refund your in-play bet if you've used your free bet bonus.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,759 ✭✭✭P.Walnuts

dorgasm wrote: »
    My own advice for tonight would be the following.

Pre-game: €50 on Madrid Double chance @ 2/5. (€20 profit because in-play bet is refunded)

In-game: €50 on United win @ 2/1. (€50 profit after you take away the losing pre-game bet).

This guarantees at LEAST €20 profit. If Madrid win or if it ends a draw, you get €20. If United win, you get €50. No point being greedy. Free money is free money at the end of the day. If B365 would allow me to access my account again, this would be where my money goes!

Guaranteeing profit is against the rules of the offer AFAIK

P.Walnuts wrote: »
    Guaranteeing profit is against the rules of the offer AFAIK

It is but I've done this at least twice before with this same offer and they have payed out with no problems each time. Same with two of my friends too, they post here the odd time, they'll vouch for me if they see this :)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 15,228 Mod ✭✭✭✭FutureGuy

Noob alert!

So i need to deposit 100, put 50 on a banker (over 0.5 goals etc), and then bet another 50 in play. If that loses, it gets refunded and you can cash out. Correct?

Also, I'm a new customer so will get a sign up bonus. These bonus wont affect this offer in any way right?

Thanks lads!

FutureGuy wrote: »
    Noob alert!

So i need to deposit 100, put 50 on a banker (over 0.5 goals etc), and then bet another 50 in play. If that loses, it gets refunded and you can cash out. Correct?

Also, I'm a new customer so will get a sign up bonus. These bonus wont affect this offer in any way right?

Thanks lads!

Correct on all counts. Over 0.5 isn't a banker though. Something like Under 4.5 in the first half would be more likely. Look at my post above though for another suggestion of what you could do.

Also, as said above, don't use your sign up bonus for your in-play bet. Use your own money because it will be refunded anyway if it loses.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,642 ✭✭✭Luap

No under 4.5 market. Did over 0.5.

Don't know what I'm doing in-play though!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,759 ✭✭✭P.Walnuts

Under 6.5 before @ 1/50

Free bet going on RM in play over 1.5 @ 10/11 (was at 5/6)

So basically only risk of losing is 7-0 or 6-1 united....good chance to double my money.

• Registered Users Posts: 501 ✭✭✭hellfish08

over 0.5 pre-game

United win in-play @ 2/1

• Registered Users Posts: 488 ✭✭theblueirish

365 down? cant get my inplay bet on

• Registered Users Posts: 227 ✭✭Mthor5

yep, for the last 10 mins, cannot place a bet (varane anytime @11 my free€50)

Mthor5 wrote: »
    yep, for the last 10 mins, cannot place a bet (varane anytime @11 my free€50)

fcuking joke

• Closed Accounts Posts: 719 ✭✭✭Tobyglen

Assholes, what a shambles

• Registered Users Posts: 5,200 ✭✭✭hots

Refunds all round?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,825 ✭✭✭Healio

You think they'd have upgraded the servers after the last debacle :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,252 ✭✭✭deisedevil

Raging!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,677 ✭✭✭Officer Giggles

It's back up

• Advertisement

back up

Own goal first goal 20/1? :D

Destroyed the odds, Man Utd were 2.3 to qualify, now 1.9. Shocking from them.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,428 ✭✭✭wolfyboy555

I always say I will do a 2 to 5/1 bet but I always end up backing a high odds selection. Went with utd to win on penos at 25/1

I always say I will do a 2 to 5/1 bet but I always end up backing a high odds selection. Went with utd to win on penos at 25/1

Would have done the same but in need of the money so backed at small odds.

Good price that.

Luap wrote: »
    You lucky muta****a!!!!

Never been more gutted in my life.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,442 ✭✭✭Trampas

:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,200 ✭✭✭hots

I really hope you went for it!

• Advertisement

Never been more gutted in my life.

NOOOO, You didn't do it?

I would give up betting if I was you for a while, won't get a better chance to make a killing. Hard luck, what bet did you do?

Advertisement