Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bet365 Real Madrid v Man United bet 50 preplay get 50 inplay offer

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,642 ✭✭✭Luap

Fecking hell I've under 3.5 first half goals! :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 14,681 ✭✭✭✭P_1

Free money is free money, cheers Messers Welbeck and Ronaldo

• Registered Users Posts: 1,428 ✭✭✭wolfyboy555

backed 50 on draw ht and utd full time! at least it's giving me a run for my money! 700€ match now!

• Registered Users Posts: 488 ✭✭theblueirish

Cheers, as its a guaranteed outcome I have went for:

pre match Madrid to win to nil @ 13/8

in play will be BTTS @ 4/6

Haven't decided yet if I will stick a tenner with PP on utd to win to nil@ 10/1 to guarantee a profit.

Well i fecked this up. I thought it was the pre match bet that was refunded but its the in play match that was refunded.

I fancied the BTTS so I should have made that the pre kick off bet. I would have returned £83 for that and had my £50 refunded.

By doing it the other way around I ended up losing £17

• Registered Users Posts: 3,380 ✭✭✭The Reservoir Dubs Anchorman

Cheers, as its a guaranteed outcome I have went for:

pre match Madrid to win to nil @ 13/8

in play will be BTTS @ 4/6

Haven't decided yet if I will stick a tenner with PP on utd to win to nil@ 10/1 to guarantee a profit.

Just on this a 0-0 would have meant you lose all three bets but get the inplay one back no guaranteed profit there.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 23,843 ✭✭✭✭mailburner

they are doing the same on the replay
    fair fuks to them

mailburner wrote: »
    they are doing the same on the replay
    fair fuks to them

I seen that! Bet365 do actually have some decent bets like this one and it happens fairly regularly

I seen that! Bet365 do actually have some decent bets like this one and it happens fairly regularly

great bookie to be fair
    i've never seen two of these in the space of a month
    before though

mailburner wrote: »
    great bookie to be fair
    i've never seen two of these in the space of a month
    before though

They probably made money on the first game and the unpredictability of the tie leaves them open to make more on the second one!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,630 ✭✭✭Alpha Dog 1

So 50e on over 0.5 goals then its time for decisions, hmmm.....

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 719 ✭✭✭Tobyglen

Does the initial 50 euro bet have to be at odds above a certain value(1.5 or above?)

If the bet in play loses do you get the 50 quid back or do you get a free 50 quid bet that has to rolled over 3 times?
    Bookies are normally very sly in the T& Cs so hence my suspicions.

Thanks

So 50e on over 0.5 goals then its time for decisions, hmmm.....

Can you put the 50 quid on at 1.03 and still qualify for the free 50 euro bet?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,256 ✭✭✭FlawedGenius

Tobyglen wrote: »
    Does the initial 50 euro bet have to be at odds above a certain value(1.5 or above?)

If the bet in play loses do you get the 50 quid back or do you get a free 50 quid bet that has to rolled over 3 times?
    Bookies are normally very sly in the T& Cs so hence my suspicions.

Thanks

Nope, its why its should a good offer too

Correct

Nope, its why its should a good offer too

Correct
    Great value, so i put the bet on more than 0.5 goals & basically have a free bet of 50 quid.

Tobyglen wrote: »
    Great value, so i put the bet on more than 0.5 goals & basically have a free bet of 50 quid.
    Pretty much.
    Has to be the first in play bet though.
    0.5 goals should be safe, especially with two attacking teams.
    In play bet is up to yourself.
    I'll probably wait until the first goal is scored to know that I'm safe.

under 4.5 second half goals pre match for myself and the wife 1/50

gonna do utd in play on one account

undecided about the other or whether to stick with ronaldo
    first after doing it last time as its like something that
    would come back and bite me in the arse or whether to
    chance rooney first at 11/2

havent won on last 3 of these so anything would be good

• Registered Users Posts: 692 ✭✭✭Uncle Mclovin

I'm a small bit confused.

50 on Madrid at 13/10.

50 on ronaldo to score next in play.

Will they refund the ronaldo 50 if he doesn't score next?

Just put 50 on a guaranteed result ie under 4.5 first half goals or over 0.5 goals.
    That 50 is safe then baring disaster.

Then you have a free 50 euro bet in play.
    Free as in you still have to pay the 50e but it will be refunded if it loses.
    You still need 100 euro in your account. Bet 365 use it as a method to get casual gamblers to lodge money to the account.
    Very few will actually withdraw the money once the bet is over and would be more likely to use the money to bet on other events, ie Cheltenham next week!!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,252 ✭✭✭deisedevil

Just put 50 on a guaranteed result ie under 4.5 first half goals or over 0.5 goals.
    That 50 is safe then baring disaster.

Then you have a free 50 euro bet in play.
    Free as in you still have to pay the 50e but it will be refunded if it loses.
    You still need 100 euro in your account. Bet 365 use it as a method to get casual gamblers to lodge money to the account.
    Very few will actually withdraw the money once the bet is over and would be more likely to use the money to bet on other events, ie Cheltenham next week!!

They are not offering less than 4.5 first half goals or more than 0.5 first half goals. Asked in live chat, same answer.

Anyone have any other suggestions to guarentee first bet?

The way I personally look at this promotion is a 50 free bet but I would be betting more on the game anyway so basically I'm putting a 50 bet on United to win at 2/1 and then in play putting 50 on them to win as well. I'm getting a 100 bet thats only costing me 50 :-) happy days!

• Advertisement

Over 0.5 goals is 1/33. Use that, should be safe.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,252 ✭✭✭deisedevil

I'm only seeing over and under 2.5 but nothing else, am I gone blind?. Live chat told me that they weren't offering anything else? Sorry if I'm being completely stupid.

Found it. Sorry. Not used to bet365 layout.

deisedevil wrote: »

I'm only seeing over and under 2.5 but nothing else, am I gone blind?. Live chat told me that they weren't offering anything else? Sorry if I'm being completely stupid.
    Go to match market, goals, alternative total goals.
    That's how it is on the mobile app anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 559 ✭✭✭DB74

Why would you want to bet a 1/33 shot that is widely available at 1/16? How many of these 1/33 bets do you place outside of the Bet365 offer?

If the answer is none then why not if it's such a sure thing

If the answer if loads then why aren't you betting it at 1/16 on Betfair (lay 0-0) instead of 1/33 with a bookmaker

It's madness to be chancing your first €50 on a "safe" bet - there is no such thing as a safe bet. One day the safe bet won't win and you'll be down the €50

Bet365 will love seeing those first €50s being placed on something like this, they can lay them off at half the odds on Betfair and cover a fair proportion of the free in-play €50s

There are plenty of markets to place your first bet, lay it off on BF (or back the other side with another bookie) and then just use the €50 free bet as you wish. Even take a hit of a couple of quid to get the free bet, but don't risk the full €50

Even if you still go ahead with the Over 0.5 goals at 1/33, you could back 0-0 for €3 @16/1 so at least you have the bulk of your €50 saved in the event of a disaster. So you'll lose €3 if there is a goal and lose €2 if there is not.

Why don't I do this bet the whole time?
    Obvious reasons, winnings is only around 3 euro. Not worth the risk.

What bet do you suggest then to get the free offer?

• Registered Users Posts: 559 ✭✭✭DB74

DB74 wrote: »
    Even if you still go ahead with the Over 0.5 goals at 1/33, you could back 0-0 for €3 @16/1 so at least you have the bulk of your €50 saved in the event of a disaster. So you'll lose €3 if there is a goal and lose €2 if there is not.

If you can find one with less of a loss then all the better

DB74 wrote: »

If you can find one with less of a loss then all the better
    Fair enough, there will definitely be a goal though.

Fair enough, there will definitely be a goal though.

Nothing certain in life or football! :D

Ok ok yeve guited me into putting 3 euro on the 0-0!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,759 ✭✭✭P.Walnuts

Ok ok yeve guited me into putting 3 euro on the 0-0!!

I presume you're doing that with a different site?

Cos if you guarantee your bet, I think B365 could withdraw the offer (not saying they will, but they could)

Advertisement