Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Witcher 3

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,652 ✭✭✭Corvo

dreamers75 wrote: »
    Really?

Go to Skellig and there are a few un named islands to the north, get out of your boat on the one on the furtherst right and make it all the way to the left :)

aAbD0Sk0whO2yAcffmtcXAYGhNzk8_JwPV_p91fpdGyrCDg60L6-D-Q-iwxkMX2dWSULUcRpcu8_wYgdH3SDCukvSIA37Bc_bS8HizSyWpxU23LYmsv5qfgGbOwAynt4

Hf gl :D

I'm looking...I don't know exactly where you mean, but I'll will keep searching

*suspicious eyes*

• Registered Users Posts: 20,558 ✭✭✭✭dreamers75

Corvo wrote: »
    I'm looking...I don't know exactly where you mean, but I'll will keep searching

*suspicious eyes*

:D

What level are you?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,869 ✭✭✭✭Thargor

What am I looking for there^?

Thargor wrote: »
    What am I looking for there^?

2 of the highest levelled monsters in the game :cool:

Damn man, which island is it!

• Advertisement

Damn man, which island is it!

i stumbled upon him, one is here

The-Skellige-Isles.jpg

Go north from the crypt on the main island/

This fecker is going down, dreamers. Make no mistake! Cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 4,432 ✭✭✭Josey Wales

Anyone have any advice for this issue?

My magic stamina bar is emtpy and will not refill.

This fecker is going down, dreamers. Make no mistake! Cheers

How you getting on with this :D

I was 32 and fairly heavily focused on stabby mc stabbin when i killed him.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,108 ✭✭✭johnnysmack

Most annoying thing is how long it takes to reload after you die....i die a lot

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 28,394 ✭✭✭✭Turtyturd

Did anyone come across the Nilfgardian camp naturally (i.e through a mission)? Only found it myself through exploring after spending most of the game wondering what it was on the map, and when I'd end up there.

About to start another run through so wondering if I missed anything.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,825 ✭✭✭IvoryTower

That is true, or when you haven't saved in a whlie and have done lots of menial tasks before dying

• Registered Users Posts: 6,726 ✭✭✭Evade

Turtyturd wrote: »
    Did anyone come across the Nilfgardian camp naturally (i.e through a mission)? Only found it myself through exploring after spending most of the game wondering what it was on the map, and when I'd end up there.

My next time through I might try getting in to the officers club using a full set of Nilfgardian armour.

Level 38 here but he is one tough cookie. Will have another go today.

Turtyturd wrote: »

I found a random cave full of dead Nilfgard soldiers and killed a Wyvern in there and a popup told me to go collect my reward from the Guard captain and the marker for that was in the Nilfgard camp, thats the only time Ive ever seen it mentioned in the game so I didnt bother, that was a lvl 8 mission iirc.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,432 ✭✭✭Josey Wales

Any word on a new patch?

My PS4 saves are all useless as the stamina bar is broken. It won't refill so I can't use magic. Another effect is that I have inifinite oxygen under water.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,080 ✭✭✭Sparko

Thargor wrote: »
    I found a random cave full of dead Nilfgard soldiers and killed a Wyvern in there and a popup told me to go collect my reward from the Guard captain and the marker for that was in the Nilfgard camp, thats the only time Ive ever seen it mentioned in the game so I didnt bother, that was a lvl 8 mission iirc.

That's exactly how I found it, I was close to level 30 at the time so it was quite easy. I went to the camp and got another low level quest while I was there.

Got him after about 6 attempts. Great fight.

Any more?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,307 ✭✭✭✭Skerries

what fight is this?

Skerries wrote: »
    what fight is this?

Level 48 Arch Griffin.

It's like striking a skyscraper with a cool pop

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,397 ✭✭✭✭FreudianSlippers

I just finished Caranthir last night. Level 34 with Mastercrafted Wolf Armour - thought he was very straightforward to defeat. How much harder is the main man?

I just finished Caranthir last night. Level 34 with Mastercrafted Wolf Armour - thought he was very straightforward to defeat. How much harder is the main man?

Not much really. I went in at level 34 with Mastercrafted Griffin armor and some wicked level ups on my signs and he never took more than 1/4 of my health, and I could have avoided that if I had concentrated a bit more (went gung ho at one stage for the craic)

I was very disappointed in that fight to be honest, especially as I found Imelrith quite tough (I don't think I had gone in search of the Mastercrafted armor at that stage, perhaps)

I seen a video of a way to bring forward a level 57 Chort, but it's more of a glitch and I have no interest in messing about like that. The level 48 Arch Griffin was a nice challenge though.

Looking forward to the DLC.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,397 ✭✭✭✭FreudianSlippers

The light attack upgrade where you hold down X kills most things so quickly, it's almost an overpowered upgrade.

The light attack upgrade where you hold down X kills most things so quickly, it's almost an overpowered upgrade.

I don't think I ever upgraded that far in that skill tree, mainly focused on Quen and Igni.

I'm looking at all the ? areas in Skellige at the moment too, and they seem like such a chore! :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 29,487 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

10396270_10153267207444331_8065761294716488867_n.jpg?oh=3b67e7d95e86031f8ca56a24620c670b&oe=56ABF155

giphy.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 3,004 ✭✭✭jones

What is the best armour in the game? I'm level 30 now and pretty near the end and i've just been using stuff i've found along my travels. I've done a few of the treasure quests and have found different witcher gear diagrams. Are these what you use to bring to mastercraftsman?

Sorry if its a bit of a noob question

I've just beaten
    Imelrith
    after 3 attempts so my armour isnt too bad just want to go full witcher :)

jones wrote: »
    What is the best armour in the game? I'm level 30 now and pretty near the end and i've just been using stuff i've found along my travels. I've done a few of the treasure quests and have found different witcher gear diagrams. Are these what you use to bring to mastercraftsman?

Sorry if its a bit of a noob question

I've just beaten
    Imelrith
    after 3 attempts so my armour isnt too bad just want to go full witcher :)

I think it kind of depends how you play. I was heavily reliant on Quen (for protection and vitality replenishment), Aard (to gain space) and Igni (because it was fun to burn people) so I focused on the Griffin gear which increases your sign intensity.

I think the witcher Armour sets were a mistake because they were completely superior to anything you find in the wild or as a mission reward yourself, turned one of the best things about RPGs ie upgrading your kit into a simple fetch quest, only negative about the game really.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,307 ✭✭✭✭Skerries

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 23,105 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

Actual Gwent cards? Haven't played a card game since Pokemon when I was a kid but I want those.

Advertisement