Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Loungers who Lunch; Cake, Bovril and Penguins...

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,565 ✭✭✭Cerulean Chicken

It's funny how the opposite is true too. There's nothing quite like the subtle undertones of bitterness and guilt when you're eating something and all you can think is "I should not be having this". :o

No I really don't like that feeling, for the brief moment of enjoyment I kick myself for hours afterwards for eating it, much prefer this clear conscience feeling!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 81,309 CMod ✭✭✭✭coffee_cake

Totally need to make this
    http://www.bakersroyale.com/cheesecake/oreo-cookies-and-cream-no-bake-cheesecake/

Possibly this
    http://bakebakebake.livejournal.com/1089870.html

And buy this for the cheesecakes :D
    http://www.amazon.com/Chicago-Metallic-Commercial-12-Cup-Cheese/dp/B0006SJZJ8

Right now I need sleep :confused: I think I am still recovering :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,772 ✭✭✭Ella

I thought today was Sunday evening. I'm soooooooo happy right now knowing its only Saturday.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,441 ✭✭✭pampootie

Gaaah!

The dog is up to his old escape artist tricks again. Cut my arm really badly on the hedge lifting him out of next doors garden over the chicken wire.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 81,309 CMod ✭✭✭✭coffee_cake

Time to hide upstairs and look out the window to see where he goes :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 32,513 ✭✭✭✭Lucyfur

bluewolf wrote: »

Saw this without seeing Pixie's post.

lol I can't stop laughing :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,613 ✭✭✭Toast4532

Anyone here watch Take Me Out? The bf was watching it again, how can anyone sit and watch it? I must be the only one who finds it painfully boring.

• Administrators, Politics Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,947 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Neyite

Oooh! I want mini Oreo Cheesecakes! Your Oreo cupcakes were gorgeous. Have you tried Oreo truffles? They are nyommy. But I found that the ones I coated in cocoa powder instead of chocolate were both easier and less messy presentation but also tasted nicer.

My Oreo is 8 months! Where did the time go?

Lucyfur wrote: »

I'm not pixie! :)

Bluewolf I think I know where he's getting out, thought we'd fixed it but obviously not well enough! Thank god I have such lovely neighbours

• Registered Users Posts: 241 ✭✭Captain Albection

I was the same! :o

Does anyone remember the youtube video of the woman who put the camera on her cat's collar to see where he went during the day? This could be a fairly good solution.

Also, it'd just be really cool. :cool:

• Advertisement

Neyite wrote: »
    Oooh! I want mini Oreo Cheesecakes! Your Oreo cupcakes were gorgeous. Have you tried Oreo truffles? They are nyommy. But I found that the ones I coated in cocoa powder instead of chocolate were both easier and less messy presentation but also tasted nicer.

:eek: I need to try those too!
    I'm glad you liked the cupcakes! I gave them in a pretty box to a friend for xmas and her family devoured them :)
    8 months! bless!

I'd kinda like some rekorderlig, someone get me some please!

pampootie wrote: »
    I'm not pixie! :)

Bluewolf I think I know where he's getting out, thought we'd fixed it but obviously not well enough! Thank god I have such lovely neighbours

Oh sugarpuffs!! Sorry pampootie!!

*sings pampootie song*

Weirdly, I'm misremembering them as having been born a lot longer ago than that.

Perception of time is confusing. :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,020 ✭✭✭Ah_Yeah

Oh sugarpuffs!! Sorry pampootie!!

*sings pampootie song*

Some mod you are.... :P

• Registered Users Posts: 3,020 ✭✭✭Ah_Yeah

I'm not sure if it's still ok to eat, but if you check the sell by date, I'm sure you should be fine.

:P

I may need to start signing out of amazon before I click on links that people put up.

There's now a lot of womens' shoes in my "More Items to Consider" section.... :o

They're lovely, Bluey. DO you not have them already :confused:

I hate schuh. Madly expensive. I get very little from there

They're lovely, Bluey. DO you not have them already :confused:

I hate schuh. Madly expensive. I get very little from there

I have the brown ones. But black would go with even more things!! :p:o
    They're the comfiest boots ever, seriously, live in them

*sings pampootie song*

*shakes booty*

I would love to put a camera on him but I think all you'd see would be a few minutes of crazy shaking footage and then lots of teeth as he ate it. At least, that's what happened when I put a santa hat on him

• Advertisement
  • Administrators, Politics Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,947 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Neyite

In town today I saw two new Candyland shops -that's 3 now, and beside Candyland there is an old fashioned sweet shop with the big jars of sweets, so I got us Golf Balls, Blackjacks, Fruit Salads, Big Time bars, and Wham bars and I'm gonna pretend its 1985 and I'm 10 again.

They're the comfiest boots ever, seriously, live in them

Nursery rhyme alert!!!!

;)

Oh I'm all for having favourite shoes in many colours. Go forth and get them, Bluey.

I've been hovering over the final confirmation button but I think I might! :o
    Gonna be feckin broke thanks to paying off that holiday anyway and german lessons :p

"why don't you wear your long suede ones, why did you get them"
    "eh i wanted to return them and YOU threw out the box and receipt while I was at work!"
    "well yeah they're lovely why won't you wear them"
    they don't go with anything aghhh
    I'd love to wear them
    need more swishy skirts to go with them

• Registered Users Posts: 5,818 ✭✭✭Lyaiera

It's amazing how much a good dinner allays my desire to spend money on things I don't need.

Are they nice with skinny jeans?

Thread needs more dubstep kitty.

5Ju3X.png

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,213 ✭✭✭daenerysstormborn3

Those boots are lovely. I have them in brown too. Always wear them with skinny jeans

The long ones (I assume you meant them) are ok with my green ones, the only pair of skinny jeans I have, I feel weird in them though

• Advertisement

The long ones (I assume you meant them) are ok with my green ones, the only pair of skinny jeans I have, I feel weird in them though
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/qa8aerwwqfeajcx/121220-204828.jpg

RIDE!!

I like them with skinny jeans. Get more skinnies. Problem solved :D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement